Rosa Brooks called for a military coup, now she wants war

I already gave out that information. Just because you can't accept it doesn't mean it's not valid.
Not saying that's a crock or anything but would you mind pointing it out for me?

Just a couple of messages ago. Just because it doesn't agree with your "We need an armed Revolution" doesn't me that it's wrong. Sorry, but your armed revolution will have to be rescheduled.

Arrest her and the boogaloo boys and jail em together.

She will stomp the tar out of them.

Just a couple of messages ago.
not there, but giving the message number would help, unless of course there is no such post

Just because it doesn't agree with your "We need an armed Revolution" doesn't me that it's wrong. Sorry, but your armed revolution will have to be rescheduled.
your TDS has now entered into the delusional stage...what on earth are you talking about here?[/QUOTE]

I so so screwed up

1599937490308.png

Rosa Brooks is a militant asshole and head of a snake called The Transition Integrity Project.

Brace yourself for turmoil following the November election, no matter which way it goes.

Wow, what a nice bit of tripe. It was based on truth but went off the deep end. What is going on right now is what do we do to prevent Rump from stealing the elections with his 200 lawyers waiting in the wings. They are no longer in the wings. They are actively working to meddle in the States Elections. His band of criminal lawyers are currently trying to get rid of the drop boxes in the mail-in states where you can avoid the lines at the polls and drop your votes off in person into a drop box in approved locations.

Ballot drop boxes are latest battleground in U.S. election fight

As U.S. election officials gird for a dramatic expansion of mail voting in the Nov. 3 election, Democrats across the country are promoting drop boxes as a convenient and reliable option for voters who don’t want to entrust their ballots to the U.S. Postal Service.

Republicans in Pennsylvania don’t share that sentiment. Trump won that competitive state by less than 1 percentage point in 2016. Winning there again could prove pivotal in his quest to secure a second term in office.

First hurt the USPSes ability to handle the mail-in and absentee votes and then take away the ability for at risk individuals or people with better things to do in their lives other than stand for hours in long lines to get their votes counted. And the reasoning behind it? It's pretty common knowledge that Biden will get the majority of those votes. Welcome to Germany Circa 1930.
Nice deflection. Can you address the topic rather than deflect to a discussion about Trump's efforts to keep the election fair?

Yours is typical liberal bullshit!

Defend the asshole bitch, Rosa Brooks and her 100 "prominent Democrat" shitheads if you can.

No deflecction. What they are doing is gearing up to try and keep Rump and his band of criminal conspirators from destroying an election. And yes, they are going to have a few hundred lawyers of their own to go toe to toe with the Criminally insane Rump Lawyers in court.

Rump won't accept the voters nor the EC will. He's pulling a Germany circa 1930s routine.
You are deflecting from a conversation about Rosa Brooks and her Trump-hating organization by changing the topic to Trump and his efforts to assure a fair election. You're obviously not worth your weight in dead flies.

The 2015 Wikileaks leaked email

John,

Nice to see you at George’s — and sorry to pepper you with plaintive “But what’s the big *idea*?” questions. I’m glad you’re at the helm of this particular ship.

Below are links to a couple of recent pieces I wrote on HRC, including a Neera-inspired *mea culpa* from last summer and the piece I mentioned to you on advice to HRC from women foreign policy experts, and a longer piece on US strategy…

Let me know if there is anything I can do to be helpful to you and Jake. You’ve got plenty of talent you can tap already, but if I can be of help either on substantive matters or on the strategy/communications side, please let me know. I’m on sabbatical as of a few weeks from now, so have more free time than usual — and am happy to do appropriate penance for past sins of snarkiness!

In other words, the founder of the Transition Integrity Project, which professes to “take no position on how Americans should cast their votes,” has offered substantive support to Biden campaign donors and advisers at George Soros’s dinner parties.

The unearthed email follows an Axios story highlighting Hawkfish, a data analytics agency employed by the Democratic National Committee and pro-Biden Political Action Committees (PAC), admitting that President Trump will likely win an “incredible victory” on election night.

In the following days, however, hordes of mail-ballots would surface to flip the election in favor of Biden.

The initiative, which “war-gamed” election outcomes where Biden refused to concede the election, is also tied to a host of anti-Trump actors including Never Trump Republican National Committee (RNC) Head Michael Steele, acting chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) Donna Brazile, who leaked presidential debate questions to Clinton in 2016, and the Chinese Communist Party.

Election rigging is not a nightmare; it’s a reality. And it’s happening under the mirage of bipartisanship.

There are no national Antifa or BLM organizations, guys

Welll, that's not exactly factual. Yes, antifart is organized in cell form, like ALL terrorist organizations. That means that while there is no over arching national organization, the individual cell leaders are in communication with their local cell leaders to organize the immediate actions they are involved in within their regional area. Then, at least one of those cell leaders has comms with another regional cell leader so that they can coordinate their actions. And etc. etc. etc. It's a classic terrorist group.

BLM, on the other hand, does indeed have a national organization, that's who is getting all of these idiotic corporate donors to give to them. They are in turn giving money to antifart to do that voodoo, that they do.

Just a couple of messages ago.
not there, but giving the message number would help, unless of course there is no such post

Just because it doesn't agree with your "We need an armed Revolution" doesn't me that it's wrong. Sorry, but your armed revolution will have to be rescheduled.
your TDS has now entered into the delusional stage...what on earth are you talking about here?
[/QUOTE]

It's apparent that you are too lazy to just scroll up a few messages. Well, you resort to your TDS crap because that's all you have so you won the Daily prize.

And Johnny, what he won. Well Monty, he's won an all expense paid trip up Rumps Small Colon with all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: There were no Major Demons harmed in awarding this prize as the Royal Order of major Demons have ruled that Rumps cabinet is just too Evil for a Major Demon to associate with. But in the light that his Cabinet is run like a TV Game Show, Apprentice Demons were used so he can fire them at will.

1599934415514.jpeg

Rosa Brooks is a militant asshole and head of a snake called The Transition Integrity Project.

Brace yourself for turmoil following the November election, no matter which way it goes.

Wow, what a nice bit of tripe. It was based on truth but went off the deep end. What is going on right now is what do we do to prevent Rump from stealing the elections with his 200 lawyers waiting in the wings. They are no longer in the wings. They are actively working to meddle in the States Elections. His band of criminal lawyers are currently trying to get rid of the drop boxes in the mail-in states where you can avoid the lines at the polls and drop your votes off in person into a drop box in approved locations.

As U.S. election officials gird for a dramatic expansion of mail voting in the Nov. 3 election, Democrats across the country are promoting drop boxes as a convenient and reliable option for voters who don’t want to entrust their ballots to the U.S. Postal Service.

Republicans in Pennsylvania don’t share that sentiment. Trump won that competitive state by less than 1 percentage point in 2016. Winning there again could prove pivotal in his quest to secure a second term in office.

First hurt the USPSes ability to handle the mail-in and absentee votes and then take away the ability for at risk individuals or people with better things to do in their lives other than stand for hours in long lines to get their votes counted. And the reasoning behind it? It's pretty common knowledge that Biden will get the majority of those votes. Welcome to Germany Circa 1930.
Nice deflection. Can you address the topic rather than deflect to a discussion about Trump's efforts to keep the election fair?

Defend the asshole bitch, Rosa Brooks and her 100 "prominent Democrat" shitheads if you can.

No deflecction. What they are doing is gearing up to try and keep Rump and his band of criminal conspirators from destroying an election. And yes, they are going to have a few hundred lawyers of their own to go toe to toe with the Criminally insane Rump Lawyers in court.

Rump won't accept the voters nor the EC will. He's pulling a Germany circa 1930s routine.
You are deflecting from a conversation about Rosa Brooks and her Trump-hating organization by changing the topic to Trump and his efforts to assure a fair election. You're obviously not worth your weight in dead flies.

The 2015 Wikileaks leaked email

John,

Nice to see you at George’s — and sorry to pepper you with plaintive “But what’s the big *idea*?” questions. I’m glad you’re at the helm of this particular ship.

Below are links to a couple of recent pieces I wrote on HRC, including a Neera-inspired *mea culpa* from last summer and the piece I mentioned to you on advice to HRC from women foreign policy experts, and a longer piece on US strategy…

Let me know if there is anything I can do to be helpful to you and Jake. You’ve got plenty of talent you can tap already, but if I can be of help either on substantive matters or on the strategy/communications side, please let me know. I’m on sabbatical as of a few weeks from now, so have more free time than usual — and am happy to do appropriate penance for past sins of snarkiness!

In other words, the founder of the Transition Integrity Project, which professes to “take no position on how Americans should cast their votes,” has offered substantive support to Biden campaign donors and advisers at George Soros’s dinner parties.

The unearthed email follows an Axios story highlighting Hawkfish, a data analytics agency employed by the Democratic National Committee and pro-Biden Political Action Committees (PAC), admitting that President Trump will likely win an “incredible victory” on election night.

In the following days, however, hordes of mail-ballots would surface to flip the election in favor of Biden.

The initiative, which “war-gamed” election outcomes where Biden refused to concede the election, is also tied to a host of anti-Trump actors including Never Trump Republican National Committee (RNC) Head Michael Steele, acting chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) Donna Brazile, who leaked presidential debate questions to Clinton in 2016, and the Chinese Communist Party.

Election rigging is not a nightmare; it’s a reality. And it’s happening under the mirage of bipartisanship.

Your links are all to alt rightwingnutjob sites that twist anything to make you rumpsters go off. I posted the truth and you don't like it. It gets in the way of a good Conspiracy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Maybe you need to start defending trump trying to fuck up the postal service to stop mail in votes.

It's apparent that you are too lazy to just scroll up a few messages. Well, you resort to your TDS crap because that's all you have so you won the Daily prize.
What is apparent is that you're full of shit. It is quite simple for YOU to reveal the post number which is clearly visible in the upper right corner of EACH post to back up YOUR CLAIM that you posted it in this thread.

You're a fucking joke!
That is a qanon designed page, which says much about you, asaritis
Weak argument, imbecile! Prove your claim with a legitimate link.

Last edited:

Doesn't it strike you as unusual for prominent republicans to team up with prominent Democrats for something like this?

Use your head man, why is everyone opposed to tRump? Whynis everyone convinced he's gonna cheat? And I mean everyone from all sides except a few rabid supporters. Is everyone wrong but you? Are you the only one wise enough to see the 4.5 million anti tRump conspiracies? Really?

Think for once.

There are no national Antifa or BLM organizations, guys

LIAR!

I am very capable of spending 12 bucks for 1 year on a domain name that is open for anything.

asaratisscrewsmonkeybutts.com is available
$12.99*$14.99*

And for another 4.99 I can have it anon. I just add it to my existing servers and within 24 hours, it's live and your secrit is out.

What is apparent i that you're full of shit. It is quite simple for YOU to reveal the post number which is clearly visible in the upper right corner of EACH post to back up YOUR CLAIM that you posted it in this thread.

You;re a fucking joke!
That is a qanon designed page, which says much about you, asaritis
Weak argument, imbecile! Prove your claim with a legitimate link.

Time to thin out the gene pool, troll. Maybe I should put up the site I mentioned but you ain't worth the money even if it would be true.

Have a nice life.

Maybe you need to start defending trump trying to fuck up the postal service to stop mail in votes.
He's not trying to stop absentee ballot voting, which is often done by mail. He's trying to prevent illegal voting related to mass mailings of ballots and few restrictions on how they are returned to the election centers.

You fuckin' liberal shitheads really are uninformed.

Forum List

Back