Rosa Brooks called for a military coup, now she wants war

Rosa Brooks is a militant asshole and head of a snake called The Transition Integrity Project.

Brace yourself for turmoil following the November election, no matter which way it goes.

I think a small civil war is needed between us and Antifa and Blm

And who is "Us"? Since I i am not part of the BLM and Anitifa is a mythical creature, that means that I must be part of "Us". And US will help prevent you blood thirsty vigilantes from doing something really stupid.
If you want any credibility on this board, you can't call Antifa a 'mythical creature'. That is pure denial of reality.

From the link;

"Donald Trump wins reelection because his supporters enjoy but one means of political expression: the ballot box. Donald Trump loses reelection because his supporters enjoy but one means of political expression: the ballot box.

We do not know who claims victory for another two months but we already know why it happened.

One side cannot shut up. The other side cannot speak.

Whereas sports, comedy, school curricula, library story hours, awards shows, and even restaurants become ideological instruments for Democrats, the ballot box alone acts as a safe space for Republican political expression. For one group of Americans, everything is politics; for another group of Americans, nothing, save for the voting booth, is politics."

Rosa Brooks is a militant asshole and head of a snake called The Transition Integrity Project.

Brace yourself for turmoil following the November election, no matter which way it goes.

The bitch should be disbarred, fired and prosecuted for sedition. It's as simple as that.

And who is "Us"? Since I i am not part of the BLM and Anitifa is a mythical creature, that means that I must be part of "Us". And US will help prevent you blood thirsty vigilantes from doing something really stupid.
If you want any credibility on this board, you can't call Antifa a 'mythical creature'. That is pure denial of reality.
He's just following the lead of his hero, Gerrold Jabba Nadler who said the violent rioting and looting on the west coast was a myth.

Monkey see,,,monkey do!

I am still waiting for someone to tell me who the leaders are. I know who the leaders of ISIS is. I know who the loose leaders of BLM is. I even know who the leaders of the Mafia is. If you want to invent a terrorist group, you should also invent the leaders as well. Otherwise, you need to tell us who they are to be believed. Otherwise, you are just trying to scare small children with the latest boogey man late at night. You want to be credible?

I am still waiting for someone to tell me who the leaders are. I know who the leaders of ISIS is. I know who the loose leaders of BLM is. I even know who the leaders of the Mafia is. If you want to invent a terrorist group, you should also invent the leaders as well. Otherwise, you need to tell us who they are to be believed. Otherwise, you are just trying to scare small children with the latest boogey man late at night. You want to be credible?
Revolutionary Communist Party.

Thank you for that. But I have one huge problem with that. If what your link says is true, the FBI would be dogging that group to death and arresting them all over the place and have announced that the leaders were Terrorists and issued arrest warrants. Although they aren't exactly my cup of tea, until they are labeled a Terrorist Organization and warrants are issued, your argument is a bit weak.

Now, back to Antifa. Still sounds like it's a made up boogey man to scare small children at night.

Thank you for that. But I have one huge problem with that. If what your link says is true, the FBI would be dogging that group to death and arresting them all over the place and have announced that the leaders were Terrorists and issued arrest warrants. Although they aren't exactly my cup of tea, until they are labeled a Terrorist Organization and warrants are issued, your argument is a bit weak.

Now, back to Antifa. Still sounds like it's a made up boogey man to scare small children at night.
LOL do you get your talking points from Jerry Nadler?

There are no national Antifa or BLM organizations, guys
Do you not pay attention at all....do me a favor...google them you moron.....learn something before you open your pie hole and make a fool out of yourself....
it's like fight club. to get into their mothers basement they have to promise to tell people they don't exist.

well he gets them from someones nads, thats for sure.

I utterly dislike Nadler
He is every horrible stereotype for anti Semitism

I utterly dislike Nadler
Yes all that and he is a fat tub of goo.

I utterly dislike Nadler
Yes all that and he is a fat tub of goo.
He has lost over 100 ibs from fat surgery
The doctors removed the best parts

They are actually, feds have been scooping them up for the last couple weeks.

I just hope none of their members in NY are joooze

You got a good link to that that isn't a rtwingnutjob site?

Forum List

Back