Democrats are beginning to consider a new Draft to fill the military for the next war.

Like everything else the left touches, the military is a wreck. The democrats have driven away normal Americans by turning the military into another failed social experiment. So…with China likely going to invade Taiwan, probably near the next election to help whoever is filling the role of President after they dump their puppet, joe Biden, the democrats realize they may need to put fresh meat on the ground to get ground up…..,

And a draft will be necessary…….

This is also where they will look at all the new illegal aliens to fill the ranks…..

There's no draft coming, Chicken Little.

Sorry, stupid, the miltiary was wrecked by fighting a war on terror for 20 years that had no point.

It's not because the military is tolerant of gays, because Gen Z is largely tolerant of gays.

Also, China is not our enemy. The people trying to make China an enemy are the ones we should worry about.
Strange! You post this yet still believe state propaganda, like the vax is safe and effective.

What bullshit. Republicans wrecked the military by Commander Bone Spurs talking about the troops being "losers".
Who wants to join the military and have your family living in Section 8 housing and getting food stamps, then having to fight for VA benefits?
Stop posting nonsense here and get your damn forest fires out.
I'm tired of breathing in that damn smoke for months.
You're killing the planet.

Attachments

• 1696526858957.jpeg
    1696526858957.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1696526885590.jpeg
    1696526885590.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
We refuse to do anything about mental illness as a society, you should expect this stuff. This man belonged in an institution, but wasn't in one.

They are also investing heavily in this country, building markets.

So you are blaming people of color for what rich white people did to you. Yup, you're a Republican, all right.

If we have deficits, it's because the rich aren't paying their fair share.

Foreign aid is an investment. It creates markets for American products and most of the money spent goes back to American companies.
Republican voters have very little on TV supporting them. the voters have more and more over a quarter of a century broke from the GOPe. The House speaker issue has been fomenting for a long long time. They are in part responsible for all of the woke ways we have today. Social justice is fine. Social justice run amok is death. We used to send out all the products and get raw materials in return.

Like everything else the left touches, the military is a wreck. The democrats have driven away normal Americans by turning the military into another failed social experiment. So…with China likely going to invade Taiwan, probably near the next election to help whoever is filling the role of President after they dump their puppet, joe Biden, the democrats realize they may need to put fresh meat on the ground to get ground up…..,

This is also where they will look at all the new illegal aliens to fill the ranks…..

There are some rumblings that I expect to get louder now that our elite is realizing that they have totally alienated the traditional Americans who traditionally make up our Armed Forces, and that they are thinking about the necessity of a draft. The Army War College, of which I am an alum, recently published an article that talks about the casualties you can expect in high intensity warfare – several thousand a week. So, in a few weeks, you’ve got more dead than you had in Afghanistan and Iraq combined over 20 years. Our military, which has shrunk dramatically over the last three decades, simply cannot accept that rate of casualties, especially when it can’t fill its ranks with volunteers anymore. So, the answer is apparently to not rely on volunteers.
————
But they need troops – it’s no fun being a general without any. Who would a draft be targeted at? Traditional, conservative Americans, from mostly the rural South and Midwest, the traditional recruiting grounds for a substantial percentage of our troops. And those are, not coincidentally, the very people that the folks in charge hate the most. Our soldiers understand that and our soldiers are leaving in droves while young people are foregoing the military. Much of that is because vets are telling them not to join.

Let’s be really clear about what’s going on in the veteran community, because what you hear in the media is a lie. There is almost no one out there who is a veteran who is excited about having his or her kids serve. It is not that we are not supportive of the troops – if they serve, we back them 100%. But we’re not recommending that they do. The fact is that the leadership of this country is unworthy of our troops, and our potential troops are refusing to volunteer. It’s only going to get worse as the military gets woker and the establishment gets more warmongery.

FAKE NEWS.

There are some rumblings that I expect to get louder now that our elite is realizing that they have totally alienated the traditional Americans who traditionally make up our Armed Forces, and that they are thinking about the necessity of a draft. The Army War College, of which I am an alum, recently published an article that talks about the casualties you can expect in high intensity warfare – several thousand a week. So, in a few weeks, you’ve got more dead than you had in Afghanistan and Iraq combined over 20 years. Our military, which has shrunk dramatically over the last three decades, simply cannot accept that rate of casualties, especially when it can’t fill its ranks with volunteers anymore. So, the answer is apparently to not rely on volunteers.
————
But they need troops – it’s no fun being a general without any. Who would a draft be targeted at? Traditional, conservative Americans, from mostly the rural South and Midwest, the traditional recruiting grounds for a substantial percentage of our troops. And those are, not coincidentally, the very people that the folks in charge hate the most. Our soldiers understand that and our soldiers are leaving in droves while young people are foregoing the military. Much of that is because vets are telling them not to join.

Let’s be really clear about what’s going on in the veteran community, because what you hear in the media is a lie. There is almost no one out there who is a veteran who is excited about having his or her kids serve. It is not that we are not supportive of the troops – if they serve, we back them 100%. But we’re not recommending that they do. The fact is that the leadership of this country is unworthy of our troops, and our potential troops are refusing to volunteer. It’s only going to get worse as the military gets woker and the establishment gets more warmongery.

It's simple. If we are going to have a military where you serve with gays and trannies, there has to be a draft.

Without intent, you make the OP's case better than his linked article did.

Not really. His point was that "it's all Biden's fault', when the problem is generational and cultural.

Kids don't want to sign up for the military because, frankly, it doesn't benefit them.

Now, I was in the Army (Reserves and Active) for a total of 11 years. I consider it pretty much a formative part of my life. But if a young man asked me if he should join today, I'd have reservations, given some of what I've seen.

Yes.

But this is precisely why a draft would be necessary.

Democrats support WW3 via Ukraine/Russia.

Republicans support WW3 via Taiwan/China.

WW3 is going to happen, and millions - if not billions - will die.

This is what the WarPigs want.

While the OP's link is a shitty piece, the reality is that WW3 is happening, and the draft will soon follow.

NOw, this is the kind of conspiracy theory shit that makes you less credible.

Some excellent points; you may not be a liberal after all! :)

But if you don't see what's coming, including the draft...
Never said I was a "liberal". In fact, I voted Republican in every election, including 2008. It was only after the gun fetishists, religious zealots and libertrian children took over the GOP that I said, "Nope, too crazy for me!"

But, no, we aren't going to restart a draft. There's no popular demand for it.

What would be nice is if we had some kind of National Service for ages 18-20, of which the military is one option among many. But that would require huge outlays of cash we don't want to spend.

It's simple. If we are going to have a military where you serve with gays and trannies, there has to be a draft.
Except Gen Z doesn't care about that. Gen Z few up with Will and Grace and Queer Eye and all the other media that has made being gay kind of acceptable.

Gen Z isn't signing up because we've been involved in a war against a largely invisible enemy without a clear goal for victory for 20 years now, longer than most of them have been alive.

Why would they sign up for that?

So why are you cheering for Russian Aggression again?

I would probably agree with you that our interventions in some of those places were misguided...

But the Ukrainians are fighting to defend their country from a foreign invader. And you are cheering for the foreign invader because you hate your own country?

Jeez, what is with you people on the right. There will be no draft. Not in our lifetimes. The millennials and zoomers would march lock step into Congress and hang them all. You think J6 was violent?

————

The Sky is NOT falling...

If-and-when we have another draft, it will be in response to a much larger war or threat-of-war...

Nothing happening at the moment... nor likely to unfold in the near future... is likely to require a draft...

But if it comes... it comes... and Americans will answer the call...

————

This old chestnut again? :rofl:

Its time for the military to step up and oust the Usurper Biden and eradicate his fascist democrat party. Then call for a constitutional convention and return America to its greatness.

Claus von Stauffenberg was a German army officer who, alongside Major General Henning von Tresckow and General Hans Oster, is best known for their attempt to overthrow Hitler and end the war.

Who will be America's Claus von Stauffenberg?
Calling for a military coup. Noted and passed on.

Forum List

Back