Will Biden Ever Denounce ANTIFA?

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
His convoluted “all violence is bad” statements to try to make it appear Republicans are rioting is just political doublespeak he’s learned in his 5 decades of being a career politician.

My guess is as he gets desperate in his sinking polls he denounces them. Everything is purely political with the Deep State parasite. Good and evil do not exist, just agendas for gaining more power.

His convoluted “all violence is bad” statements to try to make it appear Republicans are rioting is just political doublespeak he’s learned in his 5 decades of being a career politician.

My guess is as he gets desperate in his sinking polls he denounces them. Everything is purely political with the Deep State parasite. Good and evil do not exist, just agendas for gaining more power.

As soon as you can find out exactly who ANTIFA really is, maybe I can come to a conclusion one way or another. But you and yours keep bringing up this mythical creature. If ANTIFA is as strong as you claim, it must have a leader and a structure. Funny how you can never point out who those are. Is the ANTIFA Leader hanging out in some out of the way bar with the Yeti and Big Foot? Now, if you want us to believe in Antifa, tell us exactly who the leaders are. Let's put a face we can identify. Otherwise, it's just another version of the 3rd Red Scare.

Will tramp ever denounce white supremacists which we know have leaders.

the big question is ,,does he know who and what they are???

But Biden says they are not real.....

WATCH: Antifa mob pulls woman to the ground by her hair, try to steal her American flag

But Biden says they are not real.....

WATCH: Antifa mob pulls woman to the ground by her hair, try to steal her American flag

Gee, Antifa is made up of White People. Thank you for verifying that. Now, who was it really? If Antifa is BLM then you would think they would be Black. But your picture is of 3 white "Antifa". You can't even get your dings straight. Try again.

As soon as you can find out exactly who ANTIFA really is, maybe I can come to a conclusion one way or another. But you and yours keep bringing up this mythical creature. If ANTIFA is as strong as you claim, it must have a leader and a structure. Funny how you can never point out who those are. Is the ANTIFA Leader hanging out in some out of the way bar with the Yeti and Big Foot? Now, if you want us to believe in Antifa, tell us exactly who the leaders are. Let's put a face we can identify. Otherwise, it's just another version of the 3rd Red Scare.
This is Snopes level dishonesty and bullshit. Yeah, Antifa is "mythical" like the Easter Bunny....
if the Easter Bunny was a violent, psychopathic fanatic. Kiss my butt!

Biden isn't the sharpest tack, but he still understands how double negatives work

An anti-anti-fascist is a fascist. Pure and simple.

Granted I’m new to this board, but I have got to ask...

Is this level of ignorance (the quotes above) common here, or is this an outlier?

Which video do you want me to post, there's a million of that.....so fuck you. And this is not about Trump, start a thread on it fucktard.

Granted I’m new to this board, but I have got to ask...

Is this level of ignorance (the quotes above) common here, or is this an outlier?
Yes, the left is full of ignorant morons......they just post talking points, never look at an issue themselves.

The klan doesnt have a leader and structure, it's independant groups. ANTIFA operates the same way asshat.

Antifa is really just this boogeyman that only exists in repubs’ imagination. Sure they were kind of a thing a couple of years ago, but they really don’t exist anymore. Nowadays you pretend they still exist because you desperately want a whataboutism for all of the violence and extremism coming from the right.

Antifa is really just this boogeyman that only exists in repubs’ imagination. Sure they were kind of a thing a couple of years ago, but they really don’t exist anymore. Nowadays you pretend they still exist because you desperately want a whataboutism for all of the violence and extremism coming from the right.
The left is sick. Very sick. To deny reality like that, you have to be psychotic.

The left is sick. Very sick. To deny reality like that, you have to be psychotic.
So why is Trump’s own FBI not worried about them but ARE worried about the Proud Boys and white supremacist groups? Why do you pretend such groups aren’t violent? Do you notice no one has died in the name of ANTIFA?

lol.
Holy shit!
Are you serious?

so all of the rioting and looting ..errr... I mean “peaceful protests” where people in black outfits and masks are burning down businesses, throwing bottles at cops, attacking people in the streets... it’s all make believe??
We see it in the news, and they hardly report the half of it... but those people we SEE WITH OUR OWN EYES who claim to be Antifa, really aren’t Antifa?!?

And where are the videos of all these white supremacists committing violent acts??
The media’s favorite boogey man (since you want to talk about boogey men) are “white supremacists”.
But those elusive nazi’s that are everywhere just don’t seem to be caught on video as they commit all this rampant violence that is everywhere.
Why is that?

90% of the time some “hate crime “ is committed by these evil nazis (jussie smollet, bubba the imaginary noise race car driver, etc etc) winds up being a hoax.

honestly, people like yourself live in an absolute fantasy land the likes of which is truly incredible. You have countless occurrences of Antifa violence in the nightly news for months now, story after story with video tape evidence, interviews with people stating they are Antifa members, people tweeting that they are Antifa members, etc...
Yet you deny its existence.

meanwhile absolutely zero such evidence exists of all these white supremacists commuting violence, just talking heads in the media speaking oftheir existence with zero examples or proof... but to you it’s absolutely fact.

Jesus. You are either completely brainwashed, or knowingly lying to push an agenda.
That makes you either ignorant/stupid, or you’re a lying scumbag.

lol.
Holy shit!
Are you serious?

so all of the rioting and looting ..errr... I mean “peaceful protests” where people in black outfits and masks are burning down businesses, throwing bottles at cops, attacking people in the streets... it’s all make believe??
We see it in the news, and they hardly report the half of it... but those people we SEE WITH OUR OWN EYES who claim to be Antifa, really aren’t Antifa?!?

And where are the videos of all these white supremacists committing violent acts??
The media’s favorite boogey man (since you want to talk about boogey men) are “white supremacists”.
But those elusive nazi’s that are everywhere just don’t seem to be caught on video as they commit all this rampant violence that is everywhere.
Why is that?

90% of the time some “hate crime “ is committed by these evil nazis (jussie smollet, bubba the imaginary noise race car driver, etc etc) winds up being a hoax.

honestly, people like yourself live in an absolute fantasy land the likes of which is truly incredible. You have countless occurrences of Antifa violence in the nightly news for months now, story after story with video tape evidence, interviews with people stating they are Antifa members, people tweeting that they are Antifa members, etc...
Yet you deny its existence.

meanwhile absolutely zero such evidence exists of all these white supremacists commuting violence, just talking heads in the media speaking oftheir existence with zero examples or proof... but to you it’s absolutely fact.

Jesus. You are either completely brainwashed, or knowingly lying to push an agenda.
That makes you either ignorant/stupid, or you’re a lying scumbag.
See you morons attribute anything to ANTIFA. The Floyd riots have nothing to do with ANTIFA. You simply pretend ANTIFA is related to it. People aren’t rioting because of leftwing politics you idiot. They are rioting because of police brutality. That’s it. That’s the only issue that unites them.

Actual STATISTICS show that rightwing extremism is the biggest threat domestically but you morons just pretend otherwise.

Biden isn't the sharpest tack, but he still understands how double negatives work

An anti-anti-fascist is a fascist. Pure and simple.
Democrats are so stupid they believe people who wear mask and assault/terrorize people they disagree with politically are "anti fascism".

Forum List

Back