When the BIASED MSM causes Covid deaths!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
FACTS are the biased MSM as this screen shot shows poked fun, ridiculed, in general scoffed at Ivermectin as a horse dewormer that you were a dumb shit if using it for COVID! How many people died that could have been saved with Ivermectin?

Notice how ONLY Republicans were detracted by the biased MSM... see any Democrats saying Ivermectin was an alternative?

Study shows political affiliation drove use of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine​

Hydroxychloroquine is an antimalarial drug that is also used to treat lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. Early in the pandemic, former President Trump called it a miracle drug for COVID-19, and it has been heavily promoted as a treatment for the virus by Trump allies despite almost no evidence.
The Food and Drug Administration issued an emergency use authorization for the drug in late March 2020, but then revoked it less than three months later. After FDA revoked the authorization, prescribing volume was more than twice as high in counties with the largest share of Republican voters
BUT GUESS WHAT?
While the FDA still does not approve of using ivermectin to treat COVID, it settled Thursday a lawsuit brought by three doctors who sued it, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services and its secretary, Xavier Becerra, and FDA secretary Robert Califf. All parties have settled.
The FDA and the doctors reached a settlement dated Thursday that stipulates the FDA will retire a Consumer update titled, "Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19."
Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 9.49.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 9.57.24 AM.png

YET here are today's headlines:
FDA settles groundbreaking lawsuit over Ivermectin. Forced to remove posts that spread medical misinformation.
FDA lied, CDC lied, AMA lied, doctors lied, media lied.
In my book, The War on Ivermectin, Chapter 33 is called “The Horse Dewormer PR Campaign.” I invite you to see this previous post where I detail the campaign’s highly coordinated and sequentially timed actions between the FDA, CDC, AMA, APHA and corporate controlled media (i.e. late night hosts, news broadcasts, newspapers etc).
Clearly, the goal of the campaign was to convince the public that ivermectin was a dangerous and ineffective horse dewormer

Totally a biased reporting by MSM that 96% had donated to Hillary's 2016 campaign and 90% to Biden's 2020!

MSMdonations.png

FACTS are the biased MSM as this screen shot shows poked fun, ridiculed, in general scoffed at Ivermectin as a horse dewormer that you were a dumb shit if using it for COVID! How many people died that could have been saved with Ivermectin?

Notice how ONLY Republicans were detracted by the biased MSM... see any Democrats saying Ivermectin was an alternative?

Hydroxychloroquine is an antimalarial drug that is also used to treat lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. Early in the pandemic, former President Trump called it a miracle drug for COVID-19, and it has been heavily promoted as a treatment for the virus by Trump allies despite almost no evidence.
The Food and Drug Administration issued an emergency use authorization for the drug in late March 2020, but then revoked it less than three months later. After FDA revoked the authorization, prescribing volume was more than twice as high in counties with the largest share of Republican voters
BUT GUESS WHAT?
While the FDA still does not approve of using ivermectin to treat COVID, it settled Thursday a lawsuit brought by three doctors who sued it, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services and its secretary, Xavier Becerra, and FDA secretary Robert Califf. All parties have settled.
The FDA and the doctors reached a settlement dated Thursday that stipulates the FDA will retire a Consumer update titled, "Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19."
View attachment 921266

View attachment 921270

FDA settles groundbreaking lawsuit over Ivermectin. Forced to remove posts that spread medical misinformation.
In my book, The War on Ivermectin, Chapter 33 is called “The Horse Dewormer PR Campaign.” I invite you to see this previous post where I detail the campaign’s highly coordinated and sequentially timed actions between the FDA, CDC, AMA, APHA and corporate controlled media (i.e. late night hosts, news broadcasts, newspapers etc).
Clearly, the goal of the campaign was to convince the public that ivermectin was a dangerous and ineffective horse dewormer

Totally a biased reporting by MSM that 96% had donated to Hillary's 2016 campaign and 90% to Biden's 2020!

View attachment 921276

"A new nationwide survey found that about one out of 20 U.S. adults reported using ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 despite the lack of evidence that these medicines do anything to fight the virus. The study published in the peer-reviewed Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) included 13,438 people who said they had previously contracted COVID-19 infections. This group included adults from all 50 U.S. states."

BUT GUESS WHAT?
View attachment 921266

View attachment 921270

View attachment 921276
and...

"

Conclusions​

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19. (Funded by FastGrants and the Rainwater Charitable Foundation; TOGETHER ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04727424. opens in new tab.)"

BUT GUESS WHAT?
View attachment 921266

View attachment 921270

View attachment 921276

The vaccines saved lives.
Taking the horse dewormer because losers like you said to cost lives.

Autopsies performed due to Covid deaths showed conclusively that Americans who used Ivermectin, had far fewer worms.

BUT GUESS WHAT?
View attachment 921266

View attachment 921270

View attachment 921276
Nobody died because they didn’t take the horse paste.

Many thousands died because they refused the COVID vaccines.

Forum List

Back