The Left Has a Meltdown Over NBC Hiring McDaniel, So MSNBC refuses to have her on air.

NBC has the worst Democrat propaganda and Radical Left Hate news network.
Kristen Welker is a dedicated Democrat Cult Crackpot.
The 2020 election is tainted, and it always will be.
Joe Biden is the worst president in American history.

That is a good summary of the past 3 years.

Cult, who is your God? Is it MSNBC or NBC.

They cant both be right? Who are you boybotting?

"The 2020 election is tainted, and it always will be."

Actually, it ain't.

In fact, Don Trump's own cyber security expert Christopher Krebs.....stated repeatedly it was the most secure presidential election in America's history.

In fact, Don Trump's own Attorney General stated publicly....and to Trump directly face-to-face ......that the FBI found no fraud sufficient to change the results. And that the 'Stolen Election' canard was, to use his blunt term, "Bullshit".

In fact, 60+ court cases demonstrated that the Trump enablers could find no fraud sufficient to change the election.

In fact, State commission after State commission investigated and found no fraud sufficient to change the election.

So, those seem to me to be fairly persuasive.
And leads America to conclude that the only perceived "taint" is by the Squeaky Frommes of Trumpistan.

Just sayin'.
;)

I love left on left aggession so much.

It is funny that MSNBC is mad at NBC. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberal media is in death twitches.
You and your dopey article created the 'meltdown' narrative. Now you expect the other party to answer for this fabrication. How utterly fucking dishonest. :rolleyes:

You basically fabricated a fake argument and assigned it to democrats based on... well, nothing. And now you expect democrats to defend it. Sounds like a good deal.

Colonel, I love your posts but I BEG you: Please stop the circus freak ugly that is that horrid judge you have as your avatar ;)

I assume you will approve of my change.

I got the yin from your Henry Hill yang.

You got Henry when shit was great, I got him when shit fell apart.

You got Henry with Trump in office, I got Henry with Biden in office. :)

Last edited:
Actually, it ain't.

In fact, Don Trump's own cyber security expert Christopher Krebs.....stated repeatedly it was the most secure presidential election in America's history.

In fact, Don Trump's own Attorney General stated publicly....and to Trump directly face-to-face ......that the FBI found no fraud sufficient to change the results. And that the 'Stolen Election' canard was, to use his blunt term, "Bullshit".

In fact, 60+ court cases demonstrated that the Trump enablers could find no fraud sufficient to change the election.

In fact, State commission after State commission investigated and found no fraud sufficient to change the election.

So, those seem to me to be fairly persuasive.
And leads America to conclude that the only perceived "taint" is by the Squeaky Frommes of Trumpistan.

Just sayin'.
;)

You are confused Moon Bat.

The evidence for it being a fraudulent election is in fact overwhelming. A lot of that evidence has been posted on this forum several time over the last three years but you being an ignorant TDS mental health afflicted Moon Bat you didn't pay attention.

The Democrat filth use the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in the Democrat controlled ghetto districts.

That is why the Democrat controlled districts shut down counting when Trump was ahead and reopened later with enough ballots to put Potatohead ahead. We saw that in several states. For instance, no way did Potatohead legitimately carry Georgia. Those goddamn shithead welfare Negro Democrats in Fulton County stuff the ballot box and that is a fact.

No way did Potatohead get 81 million votes when Trump got more votes than any Presidential candidate in hisotry. That doesn't even pass the snicker test.

The fact that nobody had the guts to stand up to the massive fraud (including the Courts) is typical for the lack of courage we see in American politics nowadays. They should have done a Congressional audit of the election like was done in 1876 but the RINO chickenshits didn't have the courage to insist on one and the Leftest scum were pleased as punch that they got away with it.

Personally, both my avatar and me believe we can find something of value in the long complaint posted by earnest poster 'Flash'.
At any rate, let us at least try.(*)

------------------------------------------------

A lot of that evidence has been posted on this forum several time over the last three years
"Evidence" posted here? Real, vetted, sourced, evidence? Here?

Why not take it to the DOJ? The FBI? The ruling SOS? Hell, even one's local Township and County clerks?
If your evidence good poster Flash is so deadsolidperfect and should convince the world......well, mi amigo, why have you held back from doing it the legitimate way? Instead, of going full-on Snowflake and whining about under a fake name on a social media gossipboard?
What's up with that?

I'm startin' to think even you have some serious doubts about the quality of your own "evidence". No?
-------------------------------------------------------

The Democrat filth use the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in the Democrat controlled ghetto districts.

Got a credible informed link on that good poster Flash?
Or, is it merely your unvetted opinion?
Help us out here, mein freund.

That is why the Democrat controlled districts shut down counting when Trump was ahead and reopened later with enough ballots to put Potatohead ahead.

Those goddamn shithead welfare Negro ........stuff the ballot box and that is a fact.
If a "fact".
Show us.
Source it for us with vetted informed and credible sourcing.
Put your money where your mouth is.

---------------------------------------------
No way did Potatohead get 81 million votes when Trump got more votes than any Presidential candidate in hisotry.
Got a link to that "no way" assertion?
Some source that is informed, credible, and won't use epithets, racist taunts, or the f-bomb?
If so, that would be a refreshing change poster Flash, and we could begin to be encouraged by your contributions here.

--------------------------------------------
They should have done a Congressional audit of the election
Ummm, are you sure that 'Congress' has a Constitutional right to audit the elections of states? Most especially, after the Governors have certified them?

If you believe Congress does, poster Flash, well, in arguing before a ruling court would you go with Article I of the Constitution? Or Article II as your justification?
And, importantly, how would you frame your arguments justifying Congress's rights in such?
Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------

(*) Well, personally, I now think even more that we all can learn from poster Flash's articulate contributions here.
For one, he's a good example of a bad example.
Two, he must make the MAGA-hats here, the QAnon-philes here, well, make 'em really proud he is on there side as a value added member that makes 'em all look better. That he is one of them. That they are like him.....making America great?

No?

MSNBC is left of NBC, so likely cult fucks will side with MSNBC. Everyone at that network is clinically insane.

NBC is the worst Democrat propaganda and Radical Left Hate news network.
Kristen Welker is a dedicated Democrat Cult Crackpot.
The 2020 election is tainted, and it always will be.
Joe Biden is the worst president in American history.
Subhuman knuckle dragger Trump stabbed McDaniel in the back. Despite that she went on MTP & barfed his lie that there were irregularities in the election in order to poison the minds of the cluless MAGA base who debase themselves every minute of every day for grifting liar Trump.

Ronnnnnna will have to find another outlet to blab her bullshit as a talking head for her boy, other then MSNBC. Tough shit.

Personally, both my avatar and me believe we can find something of value in the long complaint posted by earnest poster 'Flash'.

A lot of that evidence has been posted on this forum several time over the last three years

Why not take it to the DOJ? The FBI? The ruling SOS? Hell, even one's local Township and County clerks?
If your evidence good poster Flash is so deadsolidperfect and should convince the world......well, mi amigo, why have you held back from doing it the legitimate way? Instead, of going full-on Snowflake and whining about under a fake name on a social media gossipboard?
What's up with that?

I'm startin' to think even you have some serious doubts about the quality of your own "evidence". No?

That is why the Democrat controlled districts shut down counting when Trump was ahead and reopened later with enough ballots to put Potatohead ahead.

Those goddamn shithead welfare Negro ........stuff the ballot box and that is a fact.
If a "fact".
Show us.

No way did Potatohead get 81 million votes when Trump got more votes than any Presidential candidate in hisotry.
Some source that is informed, credible, and won't use epithets, racist taunts, or the f-bomb?
If so, that would be a refreshing change poster Flash, and we could begin to be encouraged by your contributions here.

They should have done a Congressional audit of the election
Ummm, are you sure that 'Congress' has a Constitutional right to audit the elections of states? Most especially, after the Governors have certified them?

If you believe Congress does, poster Flash, well, in arguing before a ruling court would you go with Article I of the Constitution? Or Article II as your justification?
And, importantly, how would you frame your arguments justifying Congress's rights in such?
Thanks in advance.

(*) Well, personally, I now think even more that we all can learn from poster Flash's articulate contributions here.
Two, he must make the MAGA-hats here, the QAnon-philes here, well, make 'em really proud he is on there side as a value added member that makes 'em all look better. That he is one of them. That they are like him.....making America great?

No?

What's up with that?

If a "fact".
Show us.

Thanks in advance.

No?

You used a lot of ignorant words to show that you are a stupid Moon Bats still in denial about the 2020 stolen election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back