Romney's rambling and incoherent speech on the economy.

That speech actually had alot of substance. It wasn't entertaining though..which is why some of the commentators had trouble with it.

Romney's speech on the other hand..had absolutely no substance. It was actually pretty shocking considering the money behind the guy, the time he's had to prepare for it and the "trial by fire" of the many Republican debates.

It's like none of that happened.

The "sound bites" were even awful.

Which is why I am asking..if people posting in this thread actually watched it.

Democrats are trying to wiggle out from under obama's 54 minute speech of nothing that was so bad even liberals were surprised.

Translation of Obama's Speech: The Stimulus failed so we need more stimulus, rich people suck

Pass the duchy on the left hand side.......

2012-06-12-humor-newsweek.jpg

Nice photoshop. Got any real links to any real issues?

I thought not.

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Romney is a real oddball.

This is all the left has. This election is going to be a landslide. This guy is representative of the entire far left, clinging to reports and smears on obscure leftist websites and parroting it as fact.

Chris = rdean

Well when your messiah is an abject failure as POTUS ya gotta talk about the other guy.

Romney's Speech > Obama Actions

What about Romney's "actions" do you like there CF?

RomneyCare?

Fleecing and looting companies on the tax payer and investors dime?

Supporting sending our boys to Vietnam..then making a beeline to France?

Extracting over a quarter billion from the US economy to stash into foreign accounts?

Think he would make a fine President..do ya?

:badgrin:

Romney Care.... a state run program... and evidence that Romney runs a state with bi-partisanship and does what his electorate want.

Fleecing and looting companies.... yadd, yadda yadda... hyperbolic partisan crap, without credibility and just plain bullshit.

Supporting sending 'our boys' (I like how you suddenly give a crap about the Military when it suits your politics - hack).... He supported the war in Vietnam. I think he was wrong but, unlike you, I don't think it's a credible issue. As for 'fleeing' to France... he did his duty to his faith. I have no issue with that... pity that you do... but I suspect that's about his politics rather than his actions.

Foreign accounts.... the majority of Hollywood, the home of the liberal elite, have offshore accounts... it's only ever an issue when it's the guy you don't support. You're a hack, Swallow. You have the intellectual capacity of a peanut.

And... you drink too much. Sober up.

Funny..you call someone a "hack" when all you do is insult and engage in hyperbole.

Seriously..bitch..and I am insulting you..because as thread after thread shows..you deserve it...I ain't going to let you suck my dick. Quit asking.

And for those paying attention..Romney ADVOCATED for RomneyCare as the alternative to single payer on a federal level. Yep. That's before he was against it.

And no..fleecing and looting companies is NOT hyperbolic bullshit. It's history. It's what happened.

And for you..the Military is an abstract. It isn't about people. It's like a football game. You don't give a shit about it. You are like "Go team..yay..tee hee". People really die in wars. Not that you'd know that you bubble headed blonde ditzy slut.

And electing a guy who's entire career has been spent extracting over a quarter billion dollars for his use, alone..is something you'd do. Because you are all crust..and no depth.

Whatsoever.

Last edited:
Translation: No.
You're a moron. You are approaching RDean territory.

Translation: Did your fucking google break? Or are you so fucking stupid you don't know how to use it.

Google is a search engine. Type a few words in the tab and hit the search button. I am sure you can do that.

Or maybe not..because your such an idiot.

As evidenced here. Your posting in a thread about a speech you haven't seen.

You began a thread about a speech without providing any details that would allow someone to know what speech you are talking about, and when people ask for a link you insult them.

Again, you are a ass.

Yeah..fuck you too.

Didn't see the speech, either watch it..or look like an idiot when you post.

Idiot.

Democrats are trying to wiggle out from under obama's 54 minute speech of nothing that was so bad even liberals were surprised.

That speech actually had alot of substance. It wasn't entertaining though..which is why some of the commentators had trouble with it.

Romney's speech on the other hand..had absolutely no substance. It was actually pretty shocking considering the money behind the guy, the time he's had to prepare for it and the "trial by fire" of the many Republican debates.

It's like none of that happened.

The "sound bites" were even awful.

Which is why I am asking..if people posting in this thread actually watched it.

A lot of substance? Obama's 54 minute rambling speech was poorly received in the media President Obama’s Speech Gets A Thumbs Down From Political Press Corps | Politicker

Obama parroted the same tired catch phrases and slogans that he has been using for the last three years. What was new?

What "catch phrases"?

That was the major critique of the speech..there were no "catch phrases".

Obama broke down complex issues and mapped out how his administration was going to deal with them.

Bush and his conservative cowboys..fucked this nation..but good.

By the way..10 years after the WTC was knocked down, on Bush's watch..no less...it still hasn't been rebuilt.

Why not?

Because it's much harder to build then destroy. And in 8 years time..Bush's policies were extremely destructive.

Not that you'd know.

The Bishop did his best to one up President Obama on his speech but wound up falling on is face. It was embarrassing to watch him. Normally, on matters of the economy, I think he makes some sense..but he didn't here. First off, he tried to make Obama look bad by stating he didn't support business. And he used the example of a company in Vegas that sold furniture but saw a "drop" in business because Obama "called for companies not to hold conventions in Vegas". That's sorta "half right". He called for companies that recieved TARP bailouts not to use that money to celebrate by going to the Super Bowl or Vegas. So maybe Romney thinks these folks should have doubled dipped. First in the way of bailouts then by way of writing off the expenses. Good stuff.

And amoung the other points Romney made was about veterans. Perhaps he really should keep away from this. He talked about a "torch" carried by men in WWII..that wasn't "owned" by America. First off..they didn't carry torches..they carried guns. Second off..they did unspeakable things..that they did in the name of this country. Most I've talked too, including my own grandfather..weren't proud of those things. Romney wouldn't know that. His grandfather didn't serve. His father didn't serve. He didn't serve. In fact..he supported sending other kids to Vietnam..while he went to France. And his sons didn't serve. He had NO ONE close to him ever serve in war. My Uncle was in Korea. My Grandfather went to France and Germany. My Father tried to enlist..yes VOLUNTEER for VIETNAM but was rated 4F. Because of childhood diabetes. He wasn't fat or anything..he was quite fit.

In any case..these were men I admire. They weren't drafted..the VOLUNTEERED.

No fucking ROMNEY did that.

NONE.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The Bishop did his best to one up President Obama on his speech but wound up falling on is face. It was embarrassing to watch him. Normally, on matters of the economy, I think he makes some sense..but he didn't here. First off, he tried to make Obama look bad by stating he didn't support business. And he used the example of a company in Vegas that sold furniture but saw a "drop" in business because Obama "called for companies not to hold conventions in Vegas". That's sorta "half right". He called for companies that recieved TARP bailouts not to use that money to celebrate by going to the Super Bowl or Vegas. So maybe Romney thinks these folks should have doubled dipped. First in the way of bailouts then by way of writing off the expenses. Good stuff.

And amoung the other points Romney made was about veterans. Perhaps he really should keep away from this. He talked about a "torch" carried by men in WWII..that wasn't "owned" by America. First off..they didn't carry torches..they carried guns. Second off..they did unspeakable things..that they did in the name of this country. Most I've talked too, including my own grandfather..weren't proud of those things. Romney wouldn't know that. His grandfather didn't serve. His father didn't serve. He didn't serve. In fact..he supported sending other kids to Vietnam..while he went to France. And his sons didn't serve. He had NO ONE close to him ever serve in war. My Uncle was in Korea. My Grandfather went to France and Germany. My Father tried to enlist..yes VOLUNTEER for VIETNAM but was rated 4F. Because of childhood diabetes. He wasn't fat or anything..he was quite fit.

NONE.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

No worries..

I don't need your points.

You are about to vote for a guy that makes Gordon Gekko look like a saint.

He's got an arrest record, foreign bank accounts, is known for having thugs hold down people while he cuts their hair and likes to travel around the country with a dog on the roof.

But at least he won't be the first president with a record, if elected.

That would be the other disaster you idiots put up.

George W. Bush.

Should we remind or is it even necessary to remind these Obamanites the last two budgets he submitted to the Congress were so outrageous he couldn't even muster a single vote FOR them......from HIS OWN PARTY???

NONE.

No worries..

He's got an arrest record, foreign bank accounts, is known for having thugs hold down people while he cuts their hair and likes to travel around the country with a dog on the roof.

George W. Bush.
Obama had no record.
Now he has a record. And it sucks.

The left's attacks on Romney are becoming increasingly rambling and incoherent. First the radical lefties claim that Romney is a slick capitalist who took advantage of existing regulations and made millions and then they say he knows nothing about economics.

No worries..

George W. Bush.
Obama had no record.

Record as in being arrested.

Yeah..it sucks you fucks elect criminals.

But whatcha gonna do.

Your leader, Rush is one.

Big fat drug addict.

The left's attacks on Romney are becoming increasingly rambling and incoherent. First the radical lefties claim that Romney is a slick capitalist who took advantage of existing regulations and made millions and then they say he knows nothing about economics.

Oh he knows alot about economics.

He knows how to fleece people..and enrich himself.

Unfortunately that's not a good quality in a President.

No worries..

George W. Bush.
Obama had no record.

Record as in being arrested.

Yeah..it sucks you fucks elect criminals.

But whatcha gonna do.

Your leader, Rush is one.

Big fat drug addict.

What office does Rush Limbaugh hold, you ignorant piece of horse execrement?

Oh he knows alot about economics.

He knows how to fleece people..and enrich himself.

Unfortunately that's not a good quality in a President.

So why did you vote for Obama?

O'Donnell eviscerates the Bishop rather nicely.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKrEAtAfAQ]Lawrence O'Donnell Mitt Romney 'Urged Other Young Men' To 'Die In His Place' In Vietnam - YouTube[/ame]

O'Donnell eviscerates the Bishop rather nicely.

You really should stop drinking.....you've made a complete ass of yourself in this thread. It's sad and pathetic.

The ass here is you.

I started a thread. Guess what..that's what goes on here. That's what keeps these boards moving. People start threads..and people comment on them.

The thread wasn't about me..it was about Romney's awful fucking speech. Which presents him as an awful fucking candidate.

I haven't been drinking..I put up commentary..and not about myself.

That's where you assholeness comes in.

Because you make a false allegation..like that slut you will never ever be able to fuck because you are just to pathetic even for her..and do nothing to add to commentary.

That's fine. This is what you guys have left.

Flaming.

Forum List

Back