Romney's rambling and incoherent speech on the economy.

706b5c670b1ae36070526f2ab589_grande.jpg

"5! Count 'em. I got 5 Deferments!"

images

Wears his uniform proudly

Biden supported sending other guys to Vietnam?

Gotta link?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

No worries..

I don't need your points.

You are about to vote for a guy that makes Gordon Gekko look like a saint.

He's got an arrest record, foreign bank accounts, is known for having thugs hold down people while he cuts their hair and likes to travel around the country with a dog on the roof.

But at least he won't be the first president with a record, if elected.

That would be the other disaster you idiots put up.

George W. Bush.
Obama had no record.
Now he has a record. And it sucks.

Really? Obama's record sucks?

Then why is it that in a crappy economy that is still sliding down (as many on the right would suggest) that millionaires are making a comeback?

The Tax Foundation has a fascinating new post looking at the latest IRS data on "millionaires," by which it means taxpayers who report more than $1 million in annual income.

The number of million-dollar earners fell 40 percent in the financial industry meltdown and Great Recession of 2007-2009 before making a comeback in 2010, the most recent year available.

In 2010 about 268,000 taxpayers reported adjusted gross income of $1 million or more, up from 237,000 in 2009, which was a six-year low.

Of course millionaires represent just a tiny fraction of the nation's 143 million taxpayers -- just a small sliver of the top 1 percent. (It's about the top 0.2 percent.)

Million-dollar earners making a comeback, tax returns show - Life Inc.

No worries..

He's got an arrest record, foreign bank accounts, is known for having thugs hold down people while he cuts their hair and likes to travel around the country with a dog on the roof.

George W. Bush.
Obama had no record.

Then why is it that in a crappy economy that is still sliding down (as many on the right would suggest) that millionaires are making a comeback?

The Tax Foundation has a fascinating new post looking at the latest IRS data on "millionaires," by which it means taxpayers who report more than $1 million in annual income.

The number of million-dollar earners fell 40 percent in the financial industry meltdown and Great Recession of 2007-2009 before making a comeback in 2010, the most recent year available.

In 2010 about 268,000 taxpayers reported adjusted gross income of $1 million or more, up from 237,000 in 2009, which was a six-year low.

Of course millionaires represent just a tiny fraction of the nation's 143 million taxpayers -- just a small sliver of the top 1 percent. (It's about the top 0.2 percent.)

There is a real disconnect with you ABS - you'd be freaking out if this was happening under a Republican. You'd be screaming that "the rich are getting richer!!! what about the working man?" But since it's a Democrat, well, everything is hunky dory!! You can't have it both ways son. :cuckoo:

Bottom line is the "rich" are making a comeback "in spite" of Obama's economic failures.

No worries..

George W. Bush.
Obama had no record.

Gawd are you an idiot.
The last data are from 2010.
And the existence of millionaires is not a measure of the economy's health. Unemployment, workforce participation, inflation, number on public assistence, are all measures of economic health.
And they are all worse than the day Obama took office.
I didnt know grease gun enemas could make you stupid.

Why would a true American need a link.

This is an important election.

Every American who cares about this country should be paying attention.

If you cared, you'd have followed board etiquette and provided a link in your OP that backed up your statements. Apparently, Gremlin cared enough to ask you for a link, that was YOUR responsibility to provide in the first place.

FAIL.

Liberals will do anything to change the subject from Obama. :badgrin: Sorry, but come November it will be all about the failed presidency of Obama- there will be no distractions or diversions. It will be about Obama and only Obama.

I watched Romney's speech. It was not his best speech but it was still excellent. He has a fundamental grasp of the issues facing our economy. He was energized and very entertaining. He seemed happy and was full of life and vitality. He is also very optimistic! We've had Obama blaming everyone and everything in the world (including the American people) for 4 years, so it was like a real breath of fresh air. He's just hitting his stride and he looks very Presidential.

By contrast, I emptied my drool cup at least 7 times while watching the skinny, lifeless bag of bones Barack "Chauncey Gardiner" Obama blather like a mindless fool for 54 long, droning, painful minutes, reading and reciting the same boring plethora of excuses he's used from day 1 of his failed Presidency.

His blame Bush schtick is getting long in the tooth and he is looked tired and worn out. His entire stump speech is little more than a pathetic knock off of Jimmy Carter's "malaise" speech, with lots more excuses and plenty of "BLAME BUSH" to go around. He is still blaming the American people for his own failure to lead. He has no optimism or cheerfulness and I can hear a "death rattle" emanating from his tired smoker's lungs. He looks sickly and emaciated- like a drug addict.

Barack "Chauncey Gardiner" Obama needs a new writer to program his teleprompter, a regular exercise program, and he needs to have surgery......to insert a SPINE. He's as spineless as a jelly fish.

tealdeer.gif

Did you see the speech.

Well said Zander especially the optimistic likable guy attribute that's so true. We have Mr Blame

The stimulus didn't fail.

In fact one of Romney's prospective VPs went around his state with big stimulus checks.

Jindal Cashes In On Stimulus While Bashing It

You see the speech?

That's why Obama is running on his expert handling of the economy.
Oh, wait.

Considering what he faced?

He's done a fine job.

Fine job at what? Cutting the deficiet in half...campaign promise
Going around congress with executive order to attack Lybia and kill Guadafi because of gold dinar. Result of his major fiasco has evermore align and build forces to hate America. Russia and China have advance there position moving away from the dollar and forging their power b/c obama is to weak, typical winnie ass leo who doesn't get his way.

Fine job at what? Cutting the deficiet in half...campaign promise
Going around congress with executive order to attack Lybia and kill Guadafi because of gold dinar. Result of his major fiasco has evermore align and build forces to hate America. Russia and China have advance there position moving away from the dollar and forging their power b/c obama is to weak, typical winnie ass leo who doesn't get his way.

.....speaking of, "rambling and incoherent speech..."

Romney's rambling and incoherent speech on the economy.

It'll be comparable to.....

....BU$H III

"If the captains of industry and finance $ucceed, they can expect a golden shower of their own in return. After all, Romney has not merely promised to roll back environmental regulations, open federal lands to energy exploration and undo the Dodd-Frank reforms of Wall Street. Just by eliminating the estate tax, President Romney would divert tens of billions of dollars currently destined for the United States Treasury into the bank accounts of the richest families in America."​

mitt_billion_backers_sm.jpg

Yeah idiot, his Harvard MBA makes him stupid on the economy compared to you and Obamination without MBAs even from the U of Phoenix.:cuckoo:

It's quite simple to explain Obamination's disaster with the economy, he supports union thugs over the companies they work for which in the end is the cockroaches eating the building from within. He supports enviro-wackos that want everyone to live in apartments together and walk everywhere, so he has used the EPA to make life hell for companies with the belief this is the 1970s all over again.

He also keeps talking up taxing rich people that invest in our economy and raising the highest corporate tax rate in the world even higher to pay for his Federal Govt welfare scams to distribute "the wealth."

So pretty much Obamination with his junior high school education on business is driving the US off a cliff while cock suckers like you defend and praise him.

The Bishop did his best to one up President Obama on his speech but wound up falling on is face. It was embarrassing to watch him. Normally, on matters of the economy, I think he makes some sense..but he didn't here. First off, he tried to make Obama look bad by stating he didn't support business. And he used the example of a company in Vegas that sold furniture but saw a "drop" in business because Obama "called for companies not to hold conventions in Vegas". That's sorta "half right". He called for companies that recieved TARP bailouts not to use that money to celebrate by going to the Super Bowl or Vegas. So maybe Romney thinks these folks should have doubled dipped. First in the way of bailouts then by way of writing off the expenses. Good stuff.

And amoung the other points Romney made was about veterans. Perhaps he really should keep away from this. He talked about a "torch" carried by men in WWII..that wasn't "owned" by America. First off..they didn't carry torches..they carried guns. Second off..they did unspeakable things..that they did in the name of this country. Most I've talked too, including my own grandfather..weren't proud of those things. Romney wouldn't know that. His grandfather didn't serve. His father didn't serve. He didn't serve. In fact..he supported sending other kids to Vietnam..while he went to France. And his sons didn't serve. He had NO ONE close to him ever serve in war. My Uncle was in Korea. My Grandfather went to France and Germany. My Father tried to enlist..yes VOLUNTEER for VIETNAM but was rated 4F. Because of childhood diabetes. He wasn't fat or anything..he was quite fit.

In any case..these were men I admire. They weren't drafted..the VOLUNTEERED.

No fucking ROMNEY did that.

NONE.

If Obama has been such a disaster with the economy, why is Romney telling Scott to be quiet about the job growth in Florida?

Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign asked Florida Governor Rick Scott to tone down his statements heralding improvements in the state’s economy because they clash with the presumptive Republican nominee’s message that the nation is suffering under President Barack Obama, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Scott, a Republican, was asked to say that the state’s jobless rate could improve faster under a Romney presidency, according to the people, who asked not to be named.

What’s unfolding in Florida highlights a dilemma for the Romney campaign: how to allow Republican governors to take credit for economic improvements in their states while faulting Obama’s stewardship of the national economy. Republican governors in Ohio, Virginia, Michigan and Wisconsin also have highlighted improving economies.

Romney Campaign Said to Ask Scott to Downplay Job Gains - Bloomberg

Yeah idiot, his Harvard MBA makes him stupid on the economy compared to you and Obamination without MBAs even from the U of Phoenix.:cuckoo:

It's quite simple to explain Obamination's disaster with the economy, he supports union thugs over the companies they work for which in the end is the cockroaches eating the building from within. He supports enviro-wackos that want everyone to live in apartments together and walk everywhere, so he has used the EPA to make life hell for companies with the belief this is the 1970s all over again.

He also keeps talking up taxing rich people that invest in our economy and raising the highest corporate tax rate in the world even higher to pay for his Federal Govt welfare scams to distribute "the wealth."

So pretty much Obamination with his junior high school education on business is driving the US off a cliff while cock suckers like you defend and praise him.

The Bishop did his best to one up President Obama on his speech but wound up falling on is face. It was embarrassing to watch him. Normally, on matters of the economy, I think he makes some sense..but he didn't here. First off, he tried to make Obama look bad by stating he didn't support business. And he used the example of a company in Vegas that sold furniture but saw a "drop" in business because Obama "called for companies not to hold conventions in Vegas". That's sorta "half right". He called for companies that recieved TARP bailouts not to use that money to celebrate by going to the Super Bowl or Vegas. So maybe Romney thinks these folks should have doubled dipped. First in the way of bailouts then by way of writing off the expenses. Good stuff.

And amoung the other points Romney made was about veterans. Perhaps he really should keep away from this. He talked about a "torch" carried by men in WWII..that wasn't "owned" by America. First off..they didn't carry torches..they carried guns. Second off..they did unspeakable things..that they did in the name of this country. Most I've talked too, including my own grandfather..weren't proud of those things. Romney wouldn't know that. His grandfather didn't serve. His father didn't serve. He didn't serve. In fact..he supported sending other kids to Vietnam..while he went to France. And his sons didn't serve. He had NO ONE close to him ever serve in war. My Uncle was in Korea. My Grandfather went to France and Germany. My Father tried to enlist..yes VOLUNTEER for VIETNAM but was rated 4F. Because of childhood diabetes. He wasn't fat or anything..he was quite fit.

In any case..these were men I admire. They weren't drafted..the VOLUNTEERED.

No fucking ROMNEY did that.

NONE.

Heh.

You bring up cock sucking..

That's what you faggots like to do.

Talk about your daily activities.

Fuck you.

Forum List

Back