Romney's rambling and incoherent speech on the economy.

Romney's Speech > Obama Actions

What about Romney's "actions" do you like there CF?

RomneyCare?

Fleecing and looting companies on the tax payer and investors dime?

Supporting sending our boys to Vietnam..then making a beeline to France?

Extracting over a quarter billion from the US economy to stash into foreign accounts?

Think he would make a fine President..do ya?

:badgrin:

The class warfare card has frayed edges and has worn thin but its the only card your side can play

RomneyCare?

Extracting over a quarter billion from the US economy to stash into foreign accounts?

The class warfare card has frayed edges and has worn thin but its the only card your side can play

Did you find something I posted was incorrect?

Point it out.

Except it isn't.

This is exactly what you guys mean..when you say small government.

Republicans that have won state elections..do just what the post articulates.

They pass laws disenfranchising voters, going after woman's reproductive rights, and busting up Unions. And that's along with the tax cuts and deregulation.

Utter and complete bullshit.
I would debate this with you but your standard of proof is zero. You jst throw around generalities and hope some of it will stick.
You are the laughingstock of this site. Even Chris has more credibility.

My "standard of proof" is the real world. Not bizzaro land. Which is why you can't hold up against someone like me. You wither on the vine and resort to insults and declaring victory.

You're not very good at this.

No sir ree..

You are so far removed from the real world you need a passport to get there and an interpreter to help you.

Utter and complete bullshit.
I would debate this with you but your standard of proof is zero. You jst throw around generalities and hope some of it will stick.
You are the laughingstock of this site. Even Chris has more credibility.

My "standard of proof" is the real world. Not bizzaro land. Which is why you can't hold up against someone like me. You wither on the vine and resort to insults and declaring victory.

You're not very good at this.

No sir ree..

You are so far removed from the real world you need a passport to get there and an interpreter to help you.

Like I posted son.

You got nothing.

Piss and vinegar don't win shit.

Democrats are trying to wiggle out from under obama's 54 minute speech of nothing that was so bad even liberals were surprised.

Democrats are trying to wiggle out from under obama's 54 minute speech of nothing that was so bad even liberals were surprised.

That speech actually had alot of substance. It wasn't entertaining though..which is why some of the commentators had trouble with it.

Romney's speech on the other hand..had absolutely no substance. It was actually pretty shocking considering the money behind the guy, the time he's had to prepare for it and the "trial by fire" of the many Republican debates.

It's like none of that happened.

The "sound bites" were even awful.

Which is why I am asking..if people posting in this thread actually watched it.

Liberals will do anything to change the subject from Obama. :badgrin: Sorry, but come November it will be all about the failed presidency of Obama- there will be no distractions or diversions. It will be about Obama and only Obama.

I watched Romney's speech. It was not his best speech but it was still excellent. He has a fundamental grasp of the issues facing our economy. He was energized and very entertaining. He seemed happy and was full of life and vitality. He is also very optimistic! We've had Obama blaming everyone and everything in the world (including the American people) for 4 years, so it was like a real breath of fresh air. He's just hitting his stride and he looks very Presidential.

By contrast, I emptied my drool cup at least 7 times while watching the skinny, lifeless bag of bones Barack "Chauncey Gardiner" Obama blather like a mindless fool for 54 long, droning, painful minutes, reading and reciting the same boring plethora of excuses he's used from day 1 of his failed Presidency.

His blame Bush schtick is getting long in the tooth and he is looked tired and worn out. His entire stump speech is little more than a pathetic knock off of Jimmy Carter's "malaise" speech, with lots more excuses and plenty of "BLAME BUSH" to go around. He is still blaming the American people for his own failure to lead. He has no optimism or cheerfulness and I can hear a "death rattle" emanating from his tired smoker's lungs. He looks sickly and emaciated- like a drug addict.

Barack "Chauncey Gardiner" Obama needs a new writer to program his teleprompter, a regular exercise program, and he needs to have surgery......to insert a SPINE. He's as spineless as a jelly fish.

RomneyCare?

Romney Care.... a state run program... and evidence that Romney runs a state with bi-partisanship and does what his electorate want.

Fleecing and looting companies.... yadd, yadda yadda... hyperbolic partisan crap, without credibility and just plain bullshit.

Supporting sending 'our boys' (I like how you suddenly give a crap about the Military when it suits your politics - hack).... He supported the war in Vietnam. I think he was wrong but, unlike you, I don't think it's a credible issue. As for 'fleeing' to France... he did his duty to his faith. I have no issue with that... pity that you do... but I suspect that's about his politics rather than his actions.

Foreign accounts.... the majority of Hollywood, the home of the liberal elite, have offshore accounts... it's only ever an issue when it's the guy you don't support. You're a hack, Swallow. You have the intellectual capacity of a peanut.

And... you drink too much. Sober up.

Did your google break?

Translation: No.
You're a moron. You are approaching RDean territory.

Translation: Did your fucking google break? Or are you so fucking stupid you don't know how to use it.

Google is a search engine. Type a few words in the tab and hit the search button. I am sure you can do that.

Or maybe not..because your such an idiot.

As evidenced here. Your posting in a thread about a speech you haven't seen.

You began a thread about a speech without providing any details that would allow someone to know what speech you are talking about, and when people ask for a link you insult them.

Again, you are a ass.

That speech actually had alot of substance. It wasn't entertaining though..which is why some of the commentators had trouble with it.

Romney's speech on the other hand..had absolutely no substance. It was actually pretty shocking considering the money behind the guy, the time he's had to prepare for it and the "trial by fire" of the many Republican debates.

A lot of substance? Obama's 54 minute rambling speech was poorly received in the media President Obama’s Speech Gets A Thumbs Down From Political Press Corps | Politicker

Obama parroted the same tired catch phrases and slogans that he has been using for the last three years. What was new?

Translation of Obama's Speech: The Stimulus failed so we need more stimulus, rich people suck

I think Rush is right on

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkgYNivgDz4]Romney takes it to Obama [RUSH LIMBAUGH CLIP] - YouTube[/ame]

A lot of substance? Obama's 54 minute rambling speech was poorly received in the media President Obama’s Speech Gets A Thumbs Down From Political Press Corps | Politicker

Obama parroted the same tired catch phrases and slogans that he has been using for the last three years. What was new?

With Swallow, 'substance' means 'I agree with everything he said without question'. The reason he thinks Romney's speech was 'rambling' and 'incoherent' is that it went waaaaayyyy over his head.

Romney is getting better by the day. He is smart. I like Romney's speeches because they are partially ad libbed. Unlike Obama who is a scripted robot.

All Obama has to do in his ads is show clips of Romney talking.

"The trees are the right height."

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Romney is a real oddball.

All Obama has to do in his ads is show clips of Romney talking.

"The trees are the right height."

Or this one....

2012-06-12-humor-clueless.jpg

Translation of Obama's Speech: The Stimulus failed so we need more stimulus, rich people suck

Pass the duchy on the left hand side.......

2012-06-12-humor-newsweek.jpg

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Yeah, and this guy is perfect!

2012-06-12-humor-bible.jpg

This is all the left has. This election is going to be a landslide. This guy is representative of the entire far left, clinging to reports and smears on obscure leftist websites and parroting it as fact.

Forum List

Back