Romney open to sending troops to Syria

You're right, they should just be sending boatloads of weapons over there.

Yep they must send guns and boots on the ground to support those al qaeda troops, I mean Libyan rebels, I mean Syrian rebels.....

I said BOATloads...not bootloads!!
Why aren't guns being sent to Syria right now?

The guns are already there to support al qaeda troops, I mean Libyan rebels, I mean Syrian rebels, just need boots on the ground to help in support of such action.

Just change the name and it's 2003 all over again

President George Bush said on Monday that his administration would rethink its opposition to military intervention in the Syrian civil war if President Bashar Assad deploys weapons of mass destruction, calling such action a ‘red line’ for the U.S.
The left would be fucking screaming bloody murder.

Yep they must send guns and boots on the ground to support those al qaeda troops, I mean Libyan rebels, I mean Syrian rebels.....

Let's just say Assad hangs on with support from Russia, China, and Iran. Rebuilds his military structure with much help from others. Where are we then? Maybe in a few years we can give them veto power also.

The guns are already there to support al qaeda troops, I mean Libyan rebels, I mean Syrian rebels, just need boots on the ground to help in support of such action.

Are you saying that there are enough guns there already?

Romney is pro war, there is no doubt about that.
Look at his past speeches about Iraq and Afghanistan.
He fully backs war with Iran and now he is making noise about Syria.
This is one reason I will not support him, my vote is going for Gary Johnson.

Are you saying that there are enough guns there already?

I know having five fingers on each hand makes you gifted but your comment makes you really stupid.

Let's just say Assad hangs on with support from Russia, China, and Iran. Rebuilds his military structure with much help from others. Where are we then? Maybe in a few years we can give them veto power also.

Let's just call this 2003 all over again
CHANGE Iraq to Syria, the words are the same as the words used in 2003, thew names are the only difference

Romney open to sending troops to Syria | US National Headlines | Comcast

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said Friday that he would send U.S. troops to Syria if needed to prevent the spread of chemical weapons.

"I think we have to also be ready to take whatever action is necessary to ensure that we do not have any kind of weapon of mass destruction falling into the hands of terrorists and whether that requires troops, or whether that requires other actions by our friends and allies," Romney said in an interview with CBS News.

Romney specifically noted that Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been involved in the region.

The former Massachusetts governor has limited foreign policy experience, but has so far outlined bullish positions on potential threats in the Middle East. He also told CBS News that he'd be willing to go to war to stop Iran from "becoming nuclear."

"No question in my view that we can put all manner of pressure on the regime that's there, but they have to also know that a military option is one which we'd be willing to consider if they do not take action to dissuade a course towards nuclearization," Romney said of Iran.

Mitt will take care of business,get in there , take a giant shit on them ,and get out.....

View attachment 20737

View attachment 20738

Good.

Maybe he'll re-institute the draft too.

Enjoy your tour(s) of duty.

Yeah. Not gonna happen. I don't serve criminal states such as the US nor war criminals such as Obama or Romney.

Is it time to put up the "Mission Accomplished" banner yet?

The banner aboard USS Lincoln was indeed correct. This ship's mission was indeed accomplished and it was returning to homeport.

Fucking imbecile Libberhoids seized the moment as a hack-job publicity stunt.

"

Fucking imbecile Libberhoids seized the moment as a hack-job publicity stunt. "

Yep the Bush administration sure did.

And Obama did likewise with the Giffords shooting... remember his words at that time? I do... but you may need to google it. He called for a 'civil discourse'... and prompted forgot about the 'civil discourse' by calling Conservatives 'the enemy'. Your boy is as bad as Bush.

Romney's position is the same as Obamination, terrorists can't be allowed to get the WMDs.

Anyone that thinks we should let terrorists steal WMDs is insane.

Of course he is. Booosh/Obama/Romney? Funny watching people spinning their wheels claiming their so different. They're all bought & paid-for Big Government Globalists. In the end, they share the same agendas. Watching people spin it otherwise, is pure comedy-gold.

So Romney should let the terrorists steal Syria's WMDs?

Oh, they're not going to use them according to you?

FYI...we have bases in nearby Turkey. Syria is not far from Europe where thousands of Americans live and visit.

So now the standard is to allow terrorists to kill whoever they like since it is too much of an effort and money to stop them?

Of course he is. Booosh/Obama/Romney? Funny watching people spinning their wheels claiming their so different. They're all bought & paid-for Big Government Globalists. In the end, they share the same agendas. Watching people spin it otherwise, is pure comedy-gold.

We should stay out of Syria's business. The terrorists wouldn't have access to the WMD's if the CIA would stop sending them weapons and money.

A nutjob on display.....the CIA gave Syria weapons to attack Israel, not Russia, Iran and China. :cuckoo:

You should have your brain removed from your head.....

We should stay out of Syria's business. The terrorists wouldn't have access to the WMD's if the CIA would stop sending them weapons and money.

You make no sense,but again that's no surprise.Any horses ass that says we should attack other countries because we don't like their policies is a fucking idiot.

Idiot....you said the CIA gave Syria their WMD. :eusa_whistle:

Now, maybe you think their WMD is from Saddam's stockpiles that are claimed to be from the CIA, but then that would fuck up your claims against the war in Iraq.

Do you come here for ass whoopings as some psychology experiment? Is your mommy making you come here as punishment?

You make no sense,but again that's no surprise.Any horses ass that says we should attack other countries because we don't like their policies is a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back