Romney open to sending troops to Syria

Actually Russia and China will put obama in his place.

Would obama really order an invasion as part of his scorched earth policy before leaving office? I wouldn't at all put it past him.

Warrior, you get that bike running yet. You riding it to Syria to kick some ass and take some names?
How many years active service for you? Up to 50 yet?

This new war will be just like the old wars. Syrians will greet up as liberators. Syria will actually pay for all the fighting. We will only be there a few weeks. Piece of cake, huh warrior?

And the war costs. Not a problem. If Syria reneges on paying, we will just eliminate all guvmint spending except for war. It will be great. Or we will just put it on the credit card, just like George Bush did. Not a problem. Deficits don't matter if there is war money to be made. Just ask George.

"Keep America Working"!

Actually Russia and China will put obama in his place.

Would obama really order an invasion as part of his scorched earth policy before leaving office? I wouldn't at all put it past him.

...or he would kick off Romney's invasion for him...

The banner aboard USS Lincoln was indeed correct. This ship's mission was indeed accomplished and it was returning to homeport.

Fucking imbecile Libberhoids seized the moment as a hack-job publicity stunt.

Fuking delusional you are. But lets say you are correct. Now who was the stupid muttafuker that put George Bush, in a flight suit, in front of that banner. Who was the stupid mutta fukker that couldn't figure out that "Mission Accomplished" might be taken as "Mission in Iraq Accomplished". especially seeing as how George was out there celebrating the end of major combat operations in Iraq.

Were you on that ship? Did you put George in front of that banner? Bad move if it was you.

If obama starts a war there is no doubt Romney would be blamed by democrats for starting it. Even if all they had to hang on was that Romney intended to start the war, obama just did it for him. I understand how democrats work. The way they have always worked.

Warrior, you get that bike running yet. You riding it to Syria to kick some ass and take some names?

This new war will be just like the old wars. Syrians will greet up as liberators. Syria will actually pay for all the fighting. We will only be there a few weeks. Piece of cake, huh warrior?

And the war costs. Not a problem. If Syria reneges on paying, we will just eliminate all guvmint spending except for war. It will be great. Or we will just put it on the credit card, just like George Bush did. Not a problem. Deficits don't matter if there is war money to be made. Just ask George.

I already served, assfucker.

Your turn.

Warrior. seeing as how you know everything military, do all ships returning from deployment fly a great big ole banner saying; Mission Accomplished"?

I asked my Navy serving daughter that and she said no. But I know that you really know. Lets hear it.
All returning ships fly a big Mission Accomplished banner. Right?

Whose kids did obama send in harm's way?

Unless you count a spring break in mexico, none.

Warrior. seeing as how you know everything military, do all ships returning from deployment fly a great big ole banner saying; Mission Accomplished"?

I asked my Navy serving daughter that and she said no. But I know that you really know. Lets hear it.

Apparently, only as a publicity stunt by the Democrats.
The tricky part was getting the Republican President to stand in front of it in a flight suit.
I don't know how they fooled him into doing it but..."Mission Accomplished"!

The ship was the first one to return after Saddam Hussein (as opposed to barry hussein) fell. We don't give ALL returning vets a parade, but we did after WWII.

The tricky part was getting the Republican President to stand in front of it in a flight suit.

Which military pilots fly planes and don't wear a flight suit?

Your turn.

I take that as a no, you won't be going. You could reup. And I already knew that you served. You try and point that out every chance you get. Must not of been in combat. You got a CIB? Most of those guys (combat soldiers) are pretty quite about their time served. And I gotta tell you something. The military is not looking for 60 year old soldiers. At least not yet. Maybe Mittens has other plans. Don't know.

Is the bike running or not?

Which military pilots fly planes and don't wear a flight suit?

My Google is broken...tell me

Some display banners for sure. The messages vary.
Knowing that the media and the President were coming aboard this particular ship (USS Lincoln)), and the ship was returning to homeport, mission accomplished, I can see where the CO wanted to proudly proclaim his ship's crews impressive accomplishment. Great media opportunity. Pity the fucking Liberal media and assholes like you took it the wrong way.
That help, pole-smoker?

Your turn.

I take that as a no, you won't be going. You could reup. And I already knew that you served. You try and point that out every chance you get. Must not of been in combat. You got a CIB? Most of those guys (combat soldiers) are pretty quite about their time served. And I gotta tell you something. The military is not looking for 60 year old soldiers. At least not yet. Maybe Mittens has other plans. Don't know.

Is the bike running or not?

I can't re-up, dicksmoker. After my active duty, I completed my Fleet Reserve (30 years) and am fully retired.

Why don't you drop about 45 pounds and see if they'll take you - asswipe.

The ship was the first one to return after Saddam Hussein (as opposed to barry hussein) fell. We don't give ALL returning vets a parade, but we did after WWII.

Oh so it was a "Mission Accomplished In Iraq" banner. But warriors says it was not associated with Iraq. Katz, you a dummy. Please try again.

Forum List

Back