Romney open to sending troops to Syria

Warrior. seeing as how you know everything military, do all ships returning from deployment fly a great big ole banner saying; Mission Accomplished"?

I asked my Navy serving daughter that and she said no. But I know that you really know. Lets hear it.
All returning ships fly a big Mission Accomplished banner. Right?

Apparently, only as a publicity stunt by the Democrats.
The tricky part was getting the Republican President to stand in front of it in a flight suit.
I don't know how they fooled him into doing it but..."Mission Accomplished"!

Well, George W. Bush is a pilot (a)
And when you're sitting in the right seat of an S-3, as the co-pilot, which he was, you wear a flight suite (b)

That help, assbrain?

Oh so it was a "Mission Accomplished In Iraq" banner. But warriors says it was not associated with Iraq. Katz, you a dummy. Please try again.

It was associated with the ship's successful deployment/homecoming.

I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend about that

Warrior. seeing as how you know everything military, do all ships returning from deployment fly a great big ole banner saying; Mission Accomplished"?

I asked my Navy serving daughter that and she said no. But I know that you really know. Lets hear it.
All returning ships fly a big Mission Accomplished banner. Right?

The tricky part was getting the Republican President to stand in front of it in a flight suit.

Which military pilots fly planes and don't wear a flight suit?

There is no record of a physical being taken in either 1972 or in 1973, the last two years in which Bush attended drills. According to his released military records, Bush never flew again as a National Guard pilot after April 1972, and was suspended from flying on August 1, 1972.
George W. Bush military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh so it was a "Mission Accomplished In Iraq" banner. But warriors says it was not associated with Iraq. Katz, you a dummy. Please try again.

Anyone can understand it...dick-wipe ass-smoker!

I can't re-up, dicksmoker. After my active duty, I completed my Fleet Reserve (30 years) and am fully retired.

Why don't you drop about 45 pounds and see if they'll take you - asswipe.

Well hell fukwad. Congratulations to us on you getting the fuk out. Good to see you have found a constructive use of your retirement. LMAO.

You really think the military needs under weight 60 year olds? Are things going that badly in recruiting?
Really?

There is no record of a physical being taken in either 1972 or in 1973, the last two years in which Bush attended drills. According to his released military records, Bush never flew again as a National Guard pilot after April 1972, and was suspended from flying on August 1, 1972.

How could you say he never flew again without admitting that he was a pilot! George Bush was a pilot. He wanted to fly this plane and was seated as a co-pilot. Pilots and co-pilots have to wear a flight suit. Bush had to wear a flight suit.

Only a democrat can't understand that.

The Banner "Mission Accomplished" was hung because THAT PARTICULAR CARRIER'S MISSION was completed. That didn't mean the war was over and no one thought it meant that except for Liberals.

And please, don't rehash the "fake but accurate" Dan Rather files story on G.W. Bush's National Guard service ok?

Make sure you vote Obama, numb nuts

Is it time to put up the "Mission Accomplished" banner yet?

The banner aboard USS Lincoln was indeed correct. This ship's mission was indeed accomplished and it was returning to homeport.

Fucking imbecile Libberhoids seized the moment as a hack-job publicity stunt.

"

Fucking imbecile Libberhoids seized the moment as a hack-job publicity stunt. "

Yep the Bush administration sure did.

Comeon you asswiping polesmoker. Where was the ship returning from? Just a little shake down cruise? The east coast? Just a cruise in the Pacific Ocean just so George could land on the ship?

You look pretty fuking stupid trying to defend this shit. You and I both know George was touting Mission Accomplished In Iraq bull shit.

But you seem pretty good about lying to yourself. Keep it up.

Comeon you asswiping polesmoker. Where was the ship returning from? Just a little shake down cruise? The east coast? Just a cruise in the Pacific Ocean just so George could land on the ship?

You look pretty fuking stupid trying to defend this shit. You and I both know George was touting Mission Accomplished In Iraq bull shit.

But you seem pretty good about lying to yourself. Keep it up.

Friendly fire you pole-smoking ass-wiper!
I'm not trying to defend GWB.

So tell me why do people support obama?

President Barack Obama said on Monday that his administration would rethink its opposition to military intervention in the Syrian civil war if President Bashar Assad deploys weapons of mass destruction, calling such action a ‘red line’ for the U.S.

Read more: Obama threatens Syria with U.S. military action if Assad regime crosses 'RED LINE' by using chemical weapons | Mail Online
Just change the name and it's 2003 all over again

President George Bush said on Monday that his administration would rethink its opposition to military intervention in the Syrian civil war if President Bashar Assad deploys weapons of mass destruction, calling such action a ‘red line’ for the U.S.
The left would be fucking screaming bloody murder.

President Barack Obama said on Monday that his administration would rethink its opposition to military intervention in the Syrian civil war if President Bashar Assad deploys weapons of mass destruction, calling such action a ‘red line’ for the U.S.

Read more: Obama threatens Syria with U.S. military action if Assad regime crosses 'RED LINE' by using chemical weapons | Mail Online

President George Bush said on Monday that his administration would rethink its opposition to military intervention in the Syrian civil war if President Bashar Assad deploys weapons of mass destruction, calling such action a ‘red line’ for the U.S.

You're right, they should just be sending boatloads of weapons over there.

We need to invade Syria because the may have WMD's! Oh Lord have Mercy! Where do I sign up to fight this "War on Terror"?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

How could you say he never flew again without admitting that he was a pilot! George Bush was a pilot. He wanted to fly this plane and was seated as a co-pilot. Pilots and co-pilots have to wear a flight suit. Bush had to wear a flight suit.

Only a democrat can't understand that.

Face it. The last Republican president was a complete lying poser and if Romney were elected he would be the next lying poser Republican president. At lease your team is consistant.

And for all you regulation purists who faulted Kerry for having his figure in the trigger guard of the rifle presented him how many regulations you think Bush voilated being in that aircraft. "He wanted to fly it." So fucking what? He didn't show up for duty and was suspended. I want to fly the space shuttle but you don't see me jumping behind that wheel and pushing the tottle open full, now do you? Well?

Yep they must send guns and boots on the ground to support those al qaeda troops, I mean Libyan rebels, I mean Syrian rebels.....

It was a publicity stunt put on by the Administration, as was his little flight from San Diego to Lincoln. As much as the Ministry of Truth tries, the facts remain the facts; though the RW can and will try over and over to rewrite history, as will Warrior and the rest of the RW underlings.

Yep they must send guns and boots on the ground to support those al qaeda troops, I mean Libyan rebels, I mean Syrian rebels.....

I said BOATloads...not bootloads!!
Why aren't guns being sent to Syria right now?

Forum List

Back