Romney only needs to bat .250 on election day

If there's one thing that illustrates, it's how the thinking (using that term loosely) of the reality denialists works.

They hear something, generally false, in the rightwing blogosphere or on the radio or wherever. They don't bother to check it by looking up readily available facts in reputable sources, they don't bother to think about whether it makes sense (even, amazingly, when they admit their made-up assertion is "pretty remarkable"), and they certainly don't bother to critically examine it. Instead, they work this false 'fact' into the world view it validates and they shamelessly repeat it when asked to defend that view.

And in the rare instance where reality intrudes, they shrug it off and it's off to the next thing. There's no introspection, no reflection, no growth, no maturity. Just an endless stream of bullshit, flowing out of and sustaining the hermetically sealed alternate reality bubble.

Shaddup. This is a message board, not a journalism publication. Mistakes are gonna happen. Get over yourself. Speaking of denial though; you're full of it.

Unsurprisingly you miss the point.

The issue isn’t ‘mistakes,’ it’s the fact that you and others on the right refuse to engage in critical, independent thinking, to research and learn the facts of an issue on your own, and accept those facts even if they conflict with rightist dogma.

Gag me with a spoon. You constantly overlook facts to suit your narrative. You know Obama is corrupt as the day is long. You don't care b/c you have your agenda.

Or perhaps the lesson is to stop being a pawn and pull your head out of your ass. I don't know the exact origin of this report (from the link). But I have my doubts that someone spent 70 pages of work on a rouse.

Why the discrepancy in cards cast and votes counted? I don't know. But I know the media isn't going to do their work. And you Mister Sanctimonious aren't going to pressure them to do it either. You're happy getting your ears tickled.

And as I look at those numbers and I'm consistently seeing 70 plus percent turn-out, I'm calling BS on that alone. Traditionally, the numbers are under 50 percent in most places. That alone reeks of ballot box stuffing.

And how about this. In Penn, turn-out was 60 percent statewide. But in Obama affiliated turf- 90 plus percent. Pundit Press: Fraud in PA: Obama Got Over 99% of Vote at Polls Where GOP Inspectors were Removed; Turnout Somehow "30%" Above Gov't Numbers

70 Page report: http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf Docs/2012 General/GEMS SOVC REPORT.pdf

In case you missed the point of all that, RW, the reason Cuyahoga and Hamilton counties weren't mentioned explicitly by the Dispatch article is most likely because their bloated rolls had already been dealt with back in September.

That's how the GOP likes to operate -- in a blatantly partisan way, but almost always behind plenty of smoke and a whole bunch of mirrors...

Good point

So, it appears voter suppression was highest in the heavy Democratic areas of Cuyahoga and Hamilton counties....In the end, Romney still lost Ohio

Last edited:

Or perhaps the lesson is to stop being a pawn and pull your head out of your ass. I don't know the exact origin of this report (from the link). But I have my doubts that someone spent 70 pages of work on a rouse.

Why the discrepancy in cards cast and votes counted? I don't know. But I know the media isn't going to do their work. And you Mister Sanctimonious aren't going to pressure them to do it either. You're happy getting your ears tickled.

And as I look at those numbers and I'm consistently seeing 70 plus percent turn-out, I'm calling BS on that alone. Traditionally, the numbers are under 50 percent in most places. That alone reeks of ballot box stuffing.

And how about this. In Penn, turn-out was 60 percent statewide. But in Obama affiliated turf- 90 plus percent. Pundit Press: Fraud in PA: Obama Got Over 99% of Vote at Polls Where GOP Inspectors were Removed; Turnout Somehow "30%" Above Gov't Numbers

70 Page report: http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf Docs/2012 General/GEMS SOVC REPORT.pdf

Since you're a complete idiot, and not likely to change, let me do my good deed for the day and completely debunk your little RW meme jackoff fest.

The BRAD BLOG : Myth Busting: Examining the 'Evidence' That Obama Won Due to 'Widespread Voter Fraud'

Remember: please be less stupid.

^^^

Good link. Thanks despite the insult. St. Lucie is sufficiently debunked for me now. However, that was always just one small component of the case against Obama cheating. Naturally the drones wanted to pretend otherwise.

^^^

Good link. Thanks despite the insult. St. Lucie is sufficiently debunked for me now. However, that was always just one small component of the case against Obama cheating. Naturally the drones wanted to pretend otherwise.

All right, in that case I retract the insults.

My apologies.

However, you have done nothing to show that there actually was any fraud, and that that was just 'one small component' of any case against Obama.

Otherwise, you would have made that case.

Last edited:
So, it appears voter suppression was highest in the heavy Democratic areas of Cuyahoga and Hamilton counties....In the end, Romney still lost Ohio

Yes, and that's the beauty of the whole sordid thing. The GOP's dirtiest tricks simply aren't working anymore. :)

Alex Jones does 2+ hours of radio a day. Nothing he ever predicted has come true. For dumbasses like you, content=credibility. It's no wonder you lost:. You're an idiot.

1. Yes, you should pull your head out of your ass. You are a partisan ideologue. Recognize that your biases lead you to biased sources.

2. Do you own work. At the very least, huge discrepancies like the supposed fraud in St Lucie county should raise huge red flags that it may be wrong and you shouldn't trust it without verifying.

3. There may have been fraud at some polls, like where Romney received no votes. I don't know. But that isn't proof that he won the election because of fraud. Obama won by 5,000,000 votes and most of the swing states. That means there would have had to have been massive fraud for Obama to win.

4. And the idea that the MSM would cover this massive fraud up means that you're a nutter not to be taken seriously

All that batting practice and look where it got old Mitt. A .111 average won't win you too many games.

Love twisting the knife...especially in Gasbag's back.

We'll see how much you love it when you're eating your weekly rations of Obama catfood

Gee, you guys also said Obama's BC was going to be exposed as a phony. What happened to that dickless?

I said that his BC listed "Frank Marshall Davis" as Father, that's why he's keeping it secret

Barack Hussein Davis

Obama-real-father-film.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back