Romney is failing rapidly in the polls.

By the end of the day, CNN will have obama at 70% and the more fall out from his failed policies occur, obama will rise in liberal polls to 110%

"I can See It Very Well...There's A Boat On The Reef With A Broken Back...And I Can See It Very Well.."

The gap has widened on the CBS/CNN poll 51% O...43% R

Interesting about this poll. They don't divulge the political affiliations of the sample, but it does show that Romney leads Obama by 11 points with independents. How can Romney lead with indys by 11 points, yet allegedly trail Obama by 8? Something doesn't pass the smell test. I'm thinking they oversampled Democrats.

Poll: Obama leads Romney, 39 percent say country is worse off than four years ago - CBS News

Spot on. That is what they have been doing for the past several weeks. The media is doing their best to get the guy reelected.

The gap has widened on the CBS/CNN poll 51% O...43% Rhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHq625bJiGs
Rassmussen has Romney up 48% to 45%.

Which one should I believe? :confused:

Look at a 3rd, 4th and 5th poll, etc... See what the trend is. Then decide where the truth falls.

Just look at the Electoral College projections. That is all you need to see. The election has been decided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/2012_electoral_college_scoreboard

Electoral College
Obama: 247 - Romney: 196 - Toss-up: 95

No, he is not. What you have are inflated (sometimes by as much as 9 points) samplings of registered voters who are democrats. This is a necessary tactic by the media so they can keep their guy looking strong when in actuality he is a weakened and defeated candidate.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

so now they ONLY like rass polls.

you people are so fact adverse you cant see anything rational anymore

Rassmussen has Romney up 48% to 45%.

Which one should I believe? :confused:

Look at a 3rd, 4th and 5th poll, etc... See what the trend is. Then decide where the truth falls.

Just look at the Electoral College projections. That is all you need to see. The election has been decided.

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard - Rasmussen Reports™

Electoral College

I have a really really hard time believing that Nevada will go Blue like even Rasmussen says. I can buy Michigan and Pennsylvania, as I do not really believe they're swing states any more. But Nevada?

Nevada has a fairly large Mormon population. If the turnout in Nevada is small, I'd bet good money they carry the state for him.

The Rasmussen Map does however show how tough it is for Romney to win. Even if you move Nevada out of the blue column, Obama needs exactly one more swing state: Florida. Even without Florida he can win by carrying Virginia (Very Possible) and Ohio (also VERY possible).

For Romney, Let's say he wins WI (Not so certain at this point) and despite the poll results wins Nevada. He is still 63 short of the goal, with only 90 electoral votes left. If he lost Florida at that point he has to win Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina (likely), i.e, all the remaining swing states.

If he loses Nevada and Wisconsin he is 79 short with 90 electoral votes left. The only. That forces him to HAVE to win Florida, Virginia, Ohio, and North Carolina (likely), and well as either Colorado or Iowa.

No two ways about it, it's a tough map for Romney.

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard - Rasmussen Reports™

Electoral College

I have a really really hard time believing that Nevada will go Blue like even Rasmussen says. I can buy Michigan and Pennsylvania, as I do not really believe they're swing states any more. But Nevada?

Nevada has a fairly large Mormon population. If the turnout in Nevada is small, I'd bet good money they carry the state for him.

The Rasmussen Map does however show how tough it is for Romney to win. Even if you move Nevada out of the blue column, Obama needs exactly one more swing state: Florida. Even without Florida he can win by carrying Virginia (Very Possible) and Ohio (also VERY possible).

For Romney, Let's say he wins WI (Not so certain at this point) and despite the poll results wins Nevada. He is still 63 short of the goal, with only 90 electoral votes left. If he lost Florida at that point he has to win Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina (likely), i.e, all the remaining swing states.

If he loses Nevada and Wisconsin he is 79 short with 90 electoral votes left. The only. That forces him to HAVE to win Florida, Virginia, Ohio, and North Carolina (likely), and well as either Colorado or Iowa.

No two ways about it, it's a tough map for Romney.

Do you know what the republicans did to las vegas?

they are most of the nevada population

Here we go again... ANOTHER, as if we needed one, leftist thread about their little ASS CLOWN being ahead in one of their FAIRY LAND POLLS thinking that if they BELIEVE this CRAP it will MAGICALLY get their BOI KING releected...

... pfft... :lol: ... damn bunch of pathetic IDIOTS.

The poll I like to watch is the one forecasting electoral votes.

Hate to say it, but isn't that the poll to watch? One person can win the popular vote while the other wins the electoral vote and guess who's president!

Is there a reason I shouldn't?

Sure there is. You cited the only pollster since May who's ever shown Romney 3 points ahead.

And yet when Rasmussen has Obama ahead you guys plaster the board with it. Strange how it's credible then. You folks really ought to make up your minds.

No one said that they were credible. The point being, even a alleged biased poll such as rasmussen having Obama up shows how bad things are for Romney. If Rasmussen says Obama has a slight lead, then reality would say the lead is even bigger than that. The bias is still there.

I am convinced that that book about Republiscams is causing the massive defection from the Republican ranks. People are reading it and passing it around and the Polls show Romney being destroyed by something. It has to be that book.

Could it be that just one book could totally swing an election like that?

The poll I like to watch is the one forecasting electoral votes.

Hate to say it, but isn't that the poll to watch? One person can win the popular vote while the other wins the electoral vote and guess who's president!

The EVs are all that matters in the end. Nationwide polls are meaningless which is why you only see those who support the Governor mentioning them. For whatever reason, for the past 4elections, the Democrats have started with an advantage and the GOP has decided, for the past 4 elections to ignore the reasons for that advantage and try to thread another needle somewhere else.

It worked for Bush in 2000 because of Clinton fatigue and Florida.
It worked for Bush in 2004 because of Rove's strategy in Ohio and the state-ballot initiatives
It didn't work in 08 and it won't work in 2012.

History teaches hard lessons. The GOP is about to learn one.

Sure there is. You cited the only pollster since May who's ever shown Romney 3 points ahead.

And yet when Rasmussen has Obama ahead you guys plaster the board with it. Strange how it's credible then. You folks really ought to make up your minds.

No one said that they were credible. The point being, even a alleged biased poll such as rasmussen having Obama up shows how bad things are for Romney. If Rasmussen says Obama has a slight lead, then reality would say the lead is even bigger than that. The bias is still there.

Prove the bias.

Forum List

Back