Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Heed his call. If you choose to resist, only doom can befall you. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Heed his call. If you choose to resist, only doom can befall you. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

You gonna hit me with your purse?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fuck both romney and biden, neither are worth the powder it'd take their brains out. No commie will ever be my president.

Romney is history, but it was great watching him grovel to Trump for a job

Get behind Biden, huh?

So he's a homo, to go with being a pederast as well?

Romney is history, but it was great watching him grovel to Trump for a job
RomneyAwkward.jpg

Nope. Just the divine Mormon righteousness...
Now..submit!!

:funnyface: :shutupsmiley:

Republicans should treat Biden just as well as the dems treated Trump.
call for his impeachment. Call for his administration to be harassed. Treat him like the clown he is. If they get half a chance appoint a special prosecutor. Then hold a partisan impeachment. Then if we still have time obstruct everything he tries to do.

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics owe it to their leader, to hold on tightly to all he taught them during the past five years.

You, the millions of his adoring fans, must retain your hatred for people of color, non-Christians, liberals, progressives, foreigners, the LGBT community, the working poor, the homeless, ambitious women, and every other enemy the impeached president trump convinced you were a danger to the United States and to extreme conservatism.

You must especially guard against the RINOs in the Republican Party. It must become the most powerful and lasting legacy of the impeached president trump's service to America and you.

What's your point, moron?

:funnyface: :shutupsmiley:

:asshole:

Forum List

Back