Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

Let’s see what Romney does now that Trump is out of office. He did get behind ACB, shockingly.
Judges for the most part are something RINOS will pass. However, if Trump had another one with a Prog leaving I would wonder if a RINO would vote a supreme Court justice in. They go so far in Repub policies and seem to be a circuit breaker for the Progs in close votes.

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.
:clap:

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.
The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics owe it to their leader, to hold on tightly to all he taught them during the past five years.

You, the millions of his adoring fans, must retain your hatred for people of color, non-Christians, liberals, progressives, foreigners, the LGBT community, the working poor, the homeless, ambitious women, and every other enemy the impeached president trump convinced you were a danger to the United States and to extreme conservatism.

You must especially guard against the RINOs in the Republican Party. It must become the most powerful and lasting legacy of the impeached president trump's service to America and you.

What's your point, moron?
If you can't understand the importance of keeping the legacy of hate and division, inspired daily by the impeached president trump alive in America's collective memory, you are the moron.

There is no segment of society better qualified than those tens-of-millions of RWNJs who fought to promote his legacy to be the vehicle to keep it going strong.

Pray for him as his fall is a long ways down from that pedestal he has set himself on.

Give him time and he will be stoop to the level of pushing false documents to the FBI, just like his predecessor the late Senator McCain did ... :thup:

Did not know McCain did that but it doesn't surprise me as I never liked or trusted him. I met Mr. Romney once and he did seem genuine but I also know people can get lost pretty easy here and will be given over if they choose the dark side over that which is good.

Hey Romney... while you're behind Biden kissing the Usurper and (not my) Chiefs ass...please feel free to eat some of that election thief's shit and die.

Thanks in advance.

Biden will always be an illegitimate president and I'll never "get behind" a usurper.
Well that's a shocker. As if you would have supported him if the Pres weren't claiming he cheated. Lol

Fuck both romney and biden, neither are worth the powder it'd take their brains out. No commie will ever be my president.

Even with Blazer rounds?

“Counting votes is not a bad thing. Counting votes cast on or before Election Day by eligible voters is not corruption. It is not cheating. It is democracy,” says Philadelphia’s Republican election commissioner Al Schmidt.⁠

Fuck both romney and biden, neither are worth the powder it'd take their brains out. No commie will ever be my president.

English please comrade

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics owe it to their leader, to hold on tightly to all he taught them during the past five years.

You, the millions of his adoring fans, must retain your hatred for people of color, non-Christians, liberals, progressives, foreigners, the LGBT community, the working poor, the homeless, ambitious women, and every other enemy the impeached president trump convinced you were a danger to the United States and to extreme conservatism.

You must especially guard against the RINOs in the Republican Party. It must become the most powerful and lasting legacy of the impeached president trump's service to America and you.

What's your point, moron?
If you can't understand the importance of keeping the legacy of hate and division, inspired daily by the impeached president trump alive in America's collective memory, you are the moron.

There is no segment of society better qualified than those tens-of-millions of RWNJs who fought to promote his legacy to be the vehicle to keep it going strong.

The hate here is yours. Be a man and own it.

Hey Romney... while you're behind Biden kissing the Usurper and (not my) Chiefs ass...please feel free to eat some of that election thief's shit and die.

Thanks in advance.

Biden will always be an illegitimate president and I'll never "get behind" a usurper.
Well that's a shocker. As if you would have supported him if the Pres weren't claiming he cheated. Lol
"Not my President".

Well, the plea for unity is working well, I see.

No one is asking anyone to agree with Biden. Unity as a nation just means we acknowledge we're in the same damned boat. It is ONE country and it has a purpose, to offer freedom, opportunity and a good life to all of us who live here. We all gotta get up and work in the morning, find something to eat for dinner, deal with in-laws and crabby coworkers, overdue bills, sick kids....

We all fall in love, fall out of love, lose ones we love, take pride in our children, have hope we'll do better today than yesterday. We dance, sing in the shower, slap mosquitos, tell tall tales, wash the dog, take joy in giving a gift, making the perfect pot of chili, or a nice shelf for the bathroom towels. We're all human. We can have different ideas, speak different languages, worship different Gods, but we are all just folks.

We gotta respect that. It's what we're about. That's what unity is, just not ripping each other to shreds over bullshit we read on the internet.

Thanks in advance.

"Not my President".
Let me know how that works out--didn't work too well for the left, but maybe they didn't have the magic word.

No one is asking anyone to agree with Biden. Unity as a nation just means we acknowledge we're in the same damned boat. It is ONE country and it has a purpose, to offer freedom, opportunity and a good life to all of us who live here

My response to that?

Pelosi-1.jpeg

No one is asking anyone to agree with Biden. Unity as a nation just means we acknowledge we're in the same damned boat. It is ONE country and it has a purpose, to offer freedom, opportunity and a good life to all of us who live here. We all gotta get up and work in the morning, find something to eat for dinner, deal with in-laws and crabby coworkers, overdue bills, sick kids....

We all fall in love, fall out of love, lose ones we love, take pride in our children, have hope we'll do better today than yesterday. We dance, sing in the shower, slap mosquitos, tell tall tales, wash the dog, take joy in giving a gift, making the perfect pot of chili, or a nice shelf for the bathroom towels. We're all human. We can have different ideas, speak different languages, worship different Gods, but we are all just folks.

We gotta respect that. It's what we're about. That's what unity is, just not ripping each other to shreds over bullshit we read on the internet.

:smiliehug: ... Our job is to protect you from your foolishness, and your job is to help ensure we don't slip over the edge into the abyss.
Neither of us have what it would take to do the other's job, and we would both be lost if we weren't doing it ... :thup:

Get behind Biden, huh?

So he's a homo, to go with being a pederast as well?
8 year olds dude.

Forum List

Back