Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

Well, the plea for unity is working well, I see.

No one is asking anyone to agree with Biden. Unity as a nation just means we acknowledge we're in the same damned boat. It is ONE country and it has a purpose, to offer freedom, opportunity and a good life to all of us who live here. We all gotta get up and work in the morning, find something to eat for dinner, deal with in-laws and crabby coworkers, overdue bills, sick kids....

We all fall in love, fall out of love, lose ones we love, take pride in our children, have hope we'll do better today than yesterday. We dance, sing in the shower, slap mosquitos, tell tall tales, wash the dog, take joy in giving a gift, making the perfect pot of chili, or a nice shelf for the bathroom towels. We're all human. We can have different ideas, speak different languages, worship different Gods, but we are all just folks.

We gotta respect that. It's what we're about. That's what unity is, just not ripping each other to shreds over bullshit we read on the internet.
We are in the same country but not so sure we are all on the "same boat". Perhaps you should search out a bit more why people are fairly certain that election fraud is at play. I can assure you it is not just because our president Trump says that it is. Then again you may not want to see or hear the truth.

If you can't understand the importance of keeping the legacy of hate and division, inspired daily by the impeached president trump alive in America's collective memory, you are the moron.

There is no segment of society better qualified than those tens-of-millions of RWNJs who fought to promote his legacy to be the vehicle to keep it going strong.

At least our impeached President got impeached with no impeachable offense or crime. Can't say the same about your impeached President Clinton.

If Biden does keep this win, the House will likely go to Republicans in 2022. When we impeach him, will you refer to Biden as the impeached President Mr Hypocrite?

No one is asking anyone to agree with Biden. Unity as a nation just means we acknowledge we're in the same damned boat. It is ONE country and it has a purpose, to offer freedom, opportunity and a good life to all of us who live here. We all gotta get up and work in the morning, find something to eat for dinner, deal with in-laws and crabby coworkers, overdue bills, sick kids....

We all fall in love, fall out of love, lose ones we love, take pride in our children, have hope we'll do better today than yesterday. We dance, sing in the shower, slap mosquitos, tell tall tales, wash the dog, take joy in giving a gift, making the perfect pot of chili, or a nice shelf for the bathroom towels. We're all human. We can have different ideas, speak different languages, worship different Gods, but we are all just folks.

We gotta respect that. It's what we're about. That's what unity is, just not ripping each other to shreds over bullshit we read on the internet.
Your side just spent the last four years calling Trump and his supporters every nasty name in the book....Now they're just supposed to roll over and be your pals?

Who the fuck are you?

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Romney (just like Pedo Joe) is a 33rd degree freemason and part of the brotherhood.

No one is asking anyone to agree with Biden. Unity as a nation just means we acknowledge we're in the same damned boat. It is ONE country and it has a purpose, to offer freedom, opportunity and a good life to all of us who live here

My response to that?

View attachment 413450
My grandma, how you've changed!

Your side just spent the last four years calling Trump and his supporters every nasty name in the book....Now they're just supposed to roll over and be your pals?

Who the fuck are you?
Too soon, huh?

At least our impeached President got impeached with no impeachable offense or crime. Can't say the same about your impeached President Clinton.

If Biden does keep this win, the House will likely go to Republicans in 2022. When we impeach him, will you refer to Biden as the impeached President Mr Hypocrite?

Huh? Either Trump was impeached or he wasn't.

If you can't understand the importance of keeping the legacy of hate and division, inspired daily by the impeached president trump alive in America's collective memory, you are the moron.

There is no segment of society better qualified than those tens-of-millions of RWNJs who fought to promote his legacy to be the vehicle to keep it going strong.

There has to be some offense worthy of impeachment. They never had anything on Obama, and they don't on biden.

Who the fuck are you?
Too soon, huh?
Let me rephrase that: Blow it out your ass.

civil.jpg

1604849073248 (1).png

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Romney (just like Pedo Joe) is a 33rd degree freemason and part of the brotherhood.
Really? My stepfather was in the Masons, and on Easter they invited all the wives and family to a big sitdown breakfast and THEY did all the cooking, the serving, the cleanup, the whole shebang. Kinda like the Pope washing feet, I guess, but it was nice.

One year I was invited to a service--Commandry, I think they called it? It was a good sermon. Lot of marching around the hall and shit, but it was interesting. I think that was Easter, too, but I'm not sure.

The reason he doesn't shift parties is quite simple.

Today's Democrats are far too right-wingish for his tastes.

No one is asking anyone to agree with Biden. Unity as a nation just means we acknowledge we're in the same damned boat. It is ONE country and it has a purpose, to offer freedom, opportunity and a good life to all of us who live here

My response to that?

View attachment 413450
My grandma, how you've changed!

Who the fuck are you?
Too soon, huh?

Biden hasn't won diddly squat...being declared the winner by a media conclave of leftists (under Operation Mockingbird) that have no power to certify an election? I think ya oughta cool your heels. Regardless of the court challenges and the results not-withstanding that will prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that voter fraud was rampant? Pedo Joe is tainted and the commie leftists will be even more worthy of disdain and mistrust. Don't blame me for pointing it out, you leftist garbage did it to yourselves.

Really? My stepfather was in the Masons, and on Easter they invited all the wives and family to a big sitdown breakfast and THEY did all the cooking, the serving, the cleanup, the whole shebang. Kinda like the Pope washing feet, I guess, but it was nice.

One year I was invited to a service--Commandry, I think they called it? It was a good sermon. Lot of marching around the hall and shit, but it was interesting. I think that was Easter, too, but I'm not sure.

33rd degree is by invitation only........

Who the fuck are you?
Too soon, huh?
Let me rephrase that: Blow it out your ass.
I'm going to keep being a fucking Pollyanna until you vomit all over yoursellf, so you might as well put me on ignore. I've received my marching orders and I'm gonna keep trying no matter how miserable you guys are.

He needs to seek therapy.

Suddenly we need unity???

Where the fuck were you the last four years?

Fuck unity. It's our turn to shred.

Heed his call. If you choose to resist, only doom can befall you. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

You gonna hit me with your purse?

Nope. Just the divine Mormon righteousness...
Now..submit!!
Romney gave the democrats the old white man vote...While Biden and Harris gave the republicans the minorities.. He did wonders for them..

Forum List

Back