Romney afraid to appear on The View

Ya but he'll go on the View! Lol! He won't go ANYWHERE that they don't like him. I'm surprised he agreed on the debates!

Whoopie would say something incredibly stupid and then Romney would have to put her right, and then Whoopie and the blogosphere would call him a woman-hating racist for pointing out what an incredibly stupid moron she is.

It's lose/lose. There's no percentage in it.

246jn9l.jpg

I think birth control should be free, like the roads!

Lol, whoopi should've figured out that roads aren't free after obama's famous you didn't build that speech.

Pan The View all you want, but it is the #1 watched show by women 18-34 on daytime TV. Why wouldn't a candidate want to go on the most watched show by a demographic he has a problem with?

Last edited:
Whoopie would say something incredibly stupid and then Romney would have to put her right, and then Whoopie and the blogosphere would call him a woman-hating racist for pointing out what an incredibly stupid moron she is.

It's lose/lose. There's no percentage in it.

That's why it's a win/win for Obama. First, he brings some much needed estrogen to the show. Secondly, they're in the tank 100%for him and he'll never get asked anything tougher than "so Mr. President, whats it like to be the most wonderful person EVA?"

:clap:

Romney won't go on the View?!?!?!? Oh my God, say it ain't so!

Course, I haven't tuned into O'Reilly and seen Joe Biden on there either. And O'Reilly is seen by MILLIONS more than the View.

Ravi, can you get anymore in the tank?

and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

By the morning bitches from Hades?

Why bother. They are douche bags with a morning show. Have you ever watched one of their shows?

Babs sold out a long time ago. Behar dissapoints me because she was truly an awesome standup.

Whoopi is usually bang on point but I did throw a food item at the screen when she said Roman's rape of the young girl really "wasn't a rape rape".

And Liz is their token conservative.

Last edited:
Why should he?
The "ass glued the to the couch with a box of Hostess snack foods watching nitwits" crowd isn't likely to vote anyway.

Well then....if the women who watch that show don't vote, you're ok then.......as long as that is a true statement......:eusa_whistle:
If its on the way to or from their Little Debbie and a pack of Virginia Slims snack run they might detour long enough.

Can't imagine why anyone would be afraid to sit with some cackling, rude ladies and try to answer questions. They'd talk over him, call him names and be as loud and rude as possible, kind of like Biden at the debate.

I don't think the talk show circuit is a good venue for anyone who is serious about running for president. Obama has been on every show I can think of and it's just not becoming for the leader of the free world to do that. I'd rather see him in front of a group of reporters, who believe in asking the tough questions, instead of a group of people who can only gush over him and ask the pre-approved questions.

I want to see a real president who serves the people and answers to the people. That isn't done on bias talk shows. What Obama does isn't being transparent, it all about PR.

Pan The View all you want, but it is the #1 watched show by women 18-34 on daytime TV. Why wouldn't a candidate want to go on the most watched show by a demographic he has a problem with?

If you can back a winch truck up to hoist 'em off of the couch there might be some minimal danger of them voting.

The View invites guests for the purpose of castigating them in public. The View is incapable of addressing any issue seriously so why bother going? I've never seen the View for that very reason.

Forum List

Back