Romney afraid to appear on The View

He's a buffoon, people hate that guy on sight. I'm sure they'd love to get him on there but he knows better.
He was going to do it but has now cancelled. :lol::lol::lol::lol: He's sending his wife instead to protect him.

Oh yeah. Besides, that's women's work..

Well, she did say she should do all his talking and she did say she was concerned for his mental health.

I don't watch much TV but it might be worth watching her latest dance steps.

and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

Exactly my comment. You beat me to it.

President Obama had the balls to go on fux and O'Reilly wouldn't let him finish even one sentence.

There is no way in hell Romney would get "eaten for lunch" on the view, and anyone who thinks so is either joking, or has not only drank the Kool-aid, but snorted it and used it as an enema.

and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

President Obama had the balls to go on fux and O'Reilly wouldn't let him finish even one sentence.

There is no way in hell Romney would get "eaten for lunch" on the view, and anyone who thinks so is either joking, or has not only drank the Kool-aid, but snorted it and used it as an enema.

Well, that does kinda describe Ravi, doesn't it? ;)

Whoopie would say something incredibly stupid and then Romney would have to put her right, and then Whoopie and the blogosphere would call him a woman-hating racist for pointing out what an incredibly stupid moron she is.

It's lose/lose. There's no percentage in it.

246jn9l.jpg

I think birth control should be free, like the roads!
"I think birth control should be free, like the roads!" - Whoopi Goldberg

I don't think Whoopi does her homework much:

From article: "Maintaining roads costs $101 billion per year."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCJOlNNnFRQ]The asphalt's getting crowded - YouTube[/ame]

It's liberal fuzzy math. :eusa_whistle:

I was making a parody of Whoopi. She has never actually said that, but that is the mindset at work.

no, but it's a pretty good fit for you

cherry?

no, but it's a pretty good fit for you

cherry?

Aw Del, and we used to be friends... now you made me cry... :lol: People shouldn't dish out if they can't take a little back. ;)

Whoopie would say something incredibly stupid and then Romney would have to put her right, and then Whoopie and the blogosphere would call him a woman-hating racist for pointing out what an incredibly stupid moron she is.

Good point in it being lose/lose.

Whoopie: Hey Mittens, why do you hate black people?

Mitt: Um, i don't.

Joy: You come on here and lie like that? The nerve you have.

Whoopie: Fuck you Romney!
I'd really enjoy watching Whoopie make Mitten cry. :D

Got a link where he said that?
Not saying you're wrong....i don't know why anyone would go on that show anyway.
Obama did just cause he KNEW they'd fawn all over him...he's eye candy ya know!! Lol!

Good point in it being lose/lose.

Whoopie: Hey Mittens, why do you hate black people?

Mitt: Um, i don't.

Joy: You come on here and lie like that? The nerve you have.

Whoopie: Fuck you Romney!
I'd really enjoy watching Whoopie make Mitten cry. :D
it was too risky for romney as their are four liberals to one on the show so he would have got harder time potentially.

with ann romney going on her own it make more sense as they won,t be able to attack her really.

People who watch The View should not vote. They're destroying our Nation. Such awful Dumbed-Down drivel. And i'm definitely not surprised Ravi the Raving Lunatic loves it. Kudos to Romney on this one. Good call.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HKvTU6h-20]Whoopi Lets Fart Loose Live On The View - YouTube[/ame]

What a stupid and totally worthless thread. Barack Obama won't even face the press much less go on Fox with Hannity or Mark Levin's show.. Some times I wonder if liberals are actually functioning human beings?

good grief, the friggen View..who the hell watches that program still...

a bunch of ugly left wingers (joy Baher..omg barf) cackling like hens...:eusa_shifty:

What a stupid and totally worthless thread. Barack Obama won't even face the press much less go on Fox with Hannity or Mark Levin's show.. Some times I wonder if liberals are actually functioning human beings?

Yeah, i hear ya. Wingnuts like Ravi the Raving Lunatic get their 'News & Information' from Whoopi Goldberg's heinous anus. They ain't too bright. Waddayagonnado?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

If the "little people" can't bother watching Romney on something else, then that's problem..

I'd rather poke my eyes and ear drums out than have to watch and listen to the View..:lol:

Forum List

Back