Romney afraid to appear on The View

What a stupid and totally worthless thread. Barack Obama won't even face the press much less go on Fox with Hannity or Mark Levin's show.. Some times I wonder if liberals are actually functioning human beings?

Yeah, i hear ya. Wingnuts like Ravi the Raving Lunatic get their 'News & Information' from Whoopi Goldberg's heinous anus. They ain't too bright. Waddayagonnado?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

She blew a "little frog?" No Whoopie Fartburg, that was a freakin BULLFROG.. I'm stunned that she didn't leave before fumigating the entire set. How common!

What a stupid and totally worthless thread. Barack Obama won't even face the press much less go on Fox with Hannity or Mark Levin's show.. Some times I wonder if liberals are actually functioning human beings?

Yeah, i hear ya. Wingnuts like Ravi the Raving Lunatic get their 'News & Information' from Whoopi Goldberg's heinous anus. They ain't too bright. Waddayagonnado?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

She blew a "little frog?" No Whoopie Fartburg, that was a freakin BULLFROG.. I'm stunned that she didn't leave before fumigating the entire set. How common!

That's what Ravi the Raving Lunatic calls 'News & Information.' Whoopi Goldberg's heinous anus told her to vote for Obama. And she will obey. She's a real kook fo sho. :cuckoo:

and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

He's to smart for those cackling hens to appear on The View. Besides he has more important things on his mind than trying to be a "rock star". He's putting our country's issues first.

I'm not surprised he won't do The View. I was surprised he wouldn't do the Nickelodeon "kids pick the President" show.

Chicago Tribune

yeah... it's so much more important to be on a show where three of the four hosts would like to see you rotating on a spit over an open flame, than it is to actually get your message out to voters in a more realistic manner, huh. :rolleyes:

Dumb ass.

I'm not surprised he won't do The View. I was surprised he wouldn't do the Nickelodeon "kids pick the President" show.

Chicago Tribune

yeah... it's so much more important to be on a show where three of the four hosts would like to see you rotating on a spit over an open flame, than it is to actually get your message out to voters in a more realistic manner, huh. :rolleyes:

Dumb ass.

Yes, but we want such a guy afraid of a few women hosts to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world? Hmmmmmm. :confused:

Chicago Tribune

Dumb ass.

Yes, but we want such a guy afraid of a few women hosts to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world? Hmmmmmm. :confused:

Because, of course, by choosing a better priority for his time, it demonstrates he is afraid of them.

Dumb ass.

Because, of course, by choosing a better priority for his time, it demonstrates he is afraid of them.

Sure...that's it.....:eusa_whistle:

Is anyone here at USMB surprised bodecea and Ravi the Raving Lunatic just love The View? Makes perfect sense no? lol!

Chicago Tribune

Dumb ass.

I said I'm NOT surprised he wouldn't go on the View.

Forum List

Back