Romney afraid to appear on The View

Suddenly, The View is a hard hitting news outlet? Someone's been sucking O-schlong.

No, it's just a bunch of gossipy entertainers.

One of them was bound to ask Mitten why he wouldn't release his tax records and that is the most logical reason he ran in fear from them.

In case you haven't noticed, Mitten is a coward.

Why would Romney want to waste his time with a stupid show like The View? Hell, I wouldn't go on it either.

Suddenly, The View is a hard hitting news outlet? Someone's been sucking O-schlong.

One of them was bound to ask Mitten why he wouldn't release his tax records and that is the most logical reason he ran in fear from them.

If you haven't noticed obamaturd is a coward, and a liar.

You are so full of shit. Mitt Romney paid taxes and donated to charity a total of 57% of his salary last year. When have you EVER done anything that generous for anyone but yourself? Never right..

You are so full of shit. Mitt Romney paid taxes and donated to charity a total of 57% of his salary last year. When have you EVER done anything that generous for anyone but yourself? Never right..

What was his "salary", $20? Do you know? Of course not. He's not employed so he doesn't get a salary, numbnuts.

But he is too much of a coward to release his tax returns.

What was his "salary", $20? Do you know? Of course not. He's not employed so he doesn't get a salary, numbnuts.

Yes, it was in the millions. About 15 million gross if I recall correctly and if you would like to verify it, it is only a short Google away.

(scroll down, I found it for you)

Last edited:
I am LOVING the froot loop excuses for chicken shit coward Rmoney sending Queen Ann to do his talking.

Keep them coming.

But, fact is, Obama had the balls to go on fux and RobMe doesn't have the balls to do much of anything except LIE.

ROTFLMAO

I am LOVING the froot loop excuses for chicken shit coward Rmoney sending Queen Ann to do his talking.

Keep them coming.

But, fact is, Obama had the balls to go on fux and RobMe doesn't have the balls to do much of anything except LIE.

ROTFLMAO

Is Obama going to go on the five? Shit he would get far better treatment then those hags on the view would Give Romney....

Mitt Romney paid $1.95 million in federal income taxes on 2011′s investment income of $13.7 million, meaning his effective tax rate was 14.1 percent.

In 2010, Romney paid nearly $3 million in federal income taxes on his 2010 investment income of $21.7 million, meaning his effective tax rate was 13.9 percent.

Of course, the Republican presidential candidate’s tax rate for both years was pushed downwards by the amount he donated to charity.

Romney’s 2011 tax return shows charitable contributions totaling a little over $4 million, meaning he donated 30 percent of his income. Romney’s 2010 tax return shows charitable contribution of almost $3 million, meaning he donated about 11 percent of his income to charity.

And as for the 20-year summary of the GOP candidate’s tax returns his campaign released Friday, Romney donates on average 13.45 percent of his adjusted gross income to charity each year.

Here are the Official Numbers for Romney’s 2011 Tax Returns | TheBlaze.com

That’s nearly twice the rate of President Obama, who according to his tax returns from 2000 through 2011 donated just less than 7 percent of his adjusted gross income to charities,” the Washington Times notes.

Which to me is fine, I believe that anyone who bothers to donate anything is doing some good. Obama's 7% beat what percentage my wife and I donate to the Homeless Shelter here in town every year. But we do donate to the Homeless Shelter and the Battered Women's shelter on an annual basis because we care about folks that have less (a lot less) then we do. We also make some small random donations throughout the year that never go on our tax returns. They just count for helping other people out and that is just fine by us. I came off the streets when I was a child and I have never forgotten what being homeless feels like.

Last edited:

Yes, it was in the millions. About 15 million gross if I recall correctly and if you would like to verify it, it is only a short Google away.

That's not his salary, dummy. For all you know he pays himself a $20 salary per year for watching his undocumented workers clean his toilet.

What's 57% of $20?

That's not his salary, dummy. For all you know he pays himself a $20 salary per year for watching his undocumented workers clean his toilet.

What's 57% of $20?

That's his income you lying hack. As usual you just make crap up to try and cause problems. It has to be pretty awful to have such a bitter personality.

Last edited:

What's 57% of $20?

That's his income you lying hack. As usual you just make crap up to try and cause problems. It has to be pretty awful to have such a bitter personality.

You would know, Sasquatch. :rolleyes:

There's a difference between salary and income, BTW... :lol:

What's 57% of $20?

You would know, Sasquatch. :rolleyes:

There's a difference between salary and income, BTW... :lol:

One is taxed at a much higher rate than the other.

but, of course, rw's don't know that.

Forum List

Back