Romney afraid to appear on The View

and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

What's "The View?"

4 pigs and a fox

elisabeth-hasselbeck-12.jpg

Last edited:
What a stupid and totally worthless thread. Barack Obama won't even face the press much less go on Fox with Hannity or Mark Levin's show.. Some times I wonder if liberals are actually functioning human beings?

You're wrong, as usual.

President Obama did do an "interview" O'Reilly.

O'Reilly really loves the sound of his own.lies and was really doing an interview with himself. He never shut up.

What a stupid and totally worthless thread. Barack Obama won't even face the press much less go on Fox with Hannity or Mark Levin's show.. Some times I wonder if liberals are actually functioning human beings?

You're wrong, as usual.

O'Reilly really loves the sound of his own.lies and was really doing an interview with himself. He never shut up.

just like you?

I'd love to see Obama in just one interview with Rush.

Dems are so weak at the knees now well what could one say.

Oreilly's like Hannity, continuous interruptions. But maybe O'Reilly's worse. He always says "I'll let you have the last word", then interrupts again anyway.

You're wrong, as usual.

Bottom line here is that Obama had the balls to go on fux but poor little Mittens is sending his wife to do his talking for him.

You can try to twist it every which way but those are the facts.

:)

Oreilly's like Hannity, continuous interruptions. But maybe O'Reilly's worse. He always says "I'll let you have the last word", then interrupts again anyway.

You're wrong, as usual.

O'Reilly is a chronic liar. Ford Theater wouldn't sell his book about Lincoln in their museum because its all lies.

Why would anyone lend credibility to the View by appearing on it?

Why would our presidential candidate risk being berated, shrieked at and sworn at by those foul pieces of crap?

We're disowning the MSM. Bye bye.

Forum List

Back