Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

Libs, upset over a rodeo clown. LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

From a guy sporting a bogus quote in his signature -- and shown that he fell for satire and still running it.

Sent from my synapses using common sense 1

This story is hilarious. Normal everyday people showing how much they dispise the Hussein, and it drives liberals nuts! They can't stand the idea that most people see Obama for what he really is, a clown that has no idea how to be a President.

The population showing anything but adoration just is not the "image" they were trying to create. Stop messing with the illusion people!!! :)

Cowboys are generally a conservative bunch so why is it any surprise they'd have a little fun with the clown in chief?

No animals were hurt in the making of that video.

" it was just a joke...get a grip" Isn't that what they used to say when the shoe was on the other foot? lol

lol, sniveling baby^^^^^

LOL...hey Steph, how do you like president Romney? WHAT? he LOST??

Yea its too bad the Republicans don't have a block of voters that vote for their color by a margin of 99% to 1%.

whitevoters.jpg

This story is hilarious. Normal everyday people showing how much they dispise the Hussein, and it drives liberals nuts! They can't stand the idea that most people see Obama for what he really is, a clown that has no idea how to be a President.

The population showing anything but adoration just is not the "image" they were trying to create. Stop messing with the illusion people!!! :)

lol, about right...everything about him is manufactured as it is...he's just a puppet and someone pulls his strings..

OP- Yup, and squeezing the lips on the mask- this disgusts 70-80% of the country- keep it up, racist hater dupes, you're the greatest!

you and people like you are the race hustlers, just like the title of this thread...

pathetic

How much you want to bet some Lib city council is going to ban Obama masks for trick or treaters as being either racist or homophobic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

When one is a racist, they see race in everything.

We need to go back to putting Bush's head on a stick, I guess

First off, I've never seen or heard anything like this.

Even the audience members, who weren't pro Obama, thought this went to far.

If there was any doubt about how deep seated racism is in some parts of this country..this removed it.

I'm amazed how shallow and petty liberals can be...a frikken rodeo gag they are shitting themselves over..

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If there was any doubt about how deep seated racism is in some parts of this country..this removed it.

AWWWWWWWWWW....one or two in the audience and you are now going to claim 1000 of them were upset...

who care's if you heard of this...it wasn't done for your pleasure...

you race baiting asses...there have been holloween mask done of every frikken President..now go wail to someone who cares

Last edited:

AWWWWWWWWWW....one or two in the audience and you are now going to claim 1000 of them were upset...

you race baiting asses...there have been holloween mask done of every frikken President..now go wail to someone who cares

I didn't claim that at all.

Because it's pretty sad they weren't.

I know I'm burnt out with all the racist bullshit. Let's see.

First Family black livin the high life at 1600.............. check

Oprah Winfrey mega millionaire black ....................check

Top paid athletes in America black............................check

But America is horribly racist...................................check

:lol:

Give me a freaking break.

I didn't claim that at all.

Because it's pretty sad they weren't.

some of you need to get a life, REALLY

It's so fun watching the left who heaped nothing but dirt on Bush turn into a bunch of sniveling babies over Obama...Is he a man who is President or their Messiah for crying out loud... it's become SICK

It's hysterical. All the leftie boards are bent clean out of shape this morning over this rodeo clown deal.

Too funny.

No one is 'bent out of shape' over this. But it is inappropriate and disrespectful of ANY president. You folks were never taught manners. You are society's turds.

I'm amazed how shallow and petty liberals can be...a frikken rodeo gag they are shitting themselves over..

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

eyah..

Death of a President (2006 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You folks were livid over that one.

And it wasn't even made here. It was also roundly condemned by Liberals in this country.

LIVID? uh, did Obama get assassinated at this event?
get a grip and try to have a laugh sometime in your lives...sad people

Forum List

Back