Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

A rodeo clown mask and a film depicting the assassination of a seated US president?

Yeah, those tow things link up real well, Shallow.
:lmao:

It's so fun watching the left who heaped nothing but dirt on Bush turn into a bunch of sniveling babies over Obama...Is he a man who is President or their Messiah for crying out loud... it's become SICK

It's hysterical. All the leftie boards are bent clean out of shape this morning over this rodeo clown deal.

Too funny.

No one is 'bent out of shape' over this. But it is inappropriate and disrespectful of ANY president. You folks were never taught manners. You are society's turds.

oh bullshit, they even make fun themselves at their little roast parties...you post a lot of crap on this board and preach about others having manners, that's rich
as for turds, a lot of you whiners now should look in a mirror

Last edited:
I know I'm burnt out with all the racist bullshit. Let's see.

First Family black livin the high life at 1600.............. check

Oprah Winfrey mega millionaire black ....................check

Top paid athletes in America black............................check

But America is horribly racist...................................check

:lol:

Give me a freaking break.

Was there supposed to be some logical progression there?
Doesn't show up on my screen...

go back on this board when Bush had a shoe thrown at him....

you want to see no manners and turds...

All of the constant whining and pulling tampon strings by the bedwetters United Kook Progressives is hilarious! George Booosh who sucked, was called every vile filthy name, accused of murder, blamed for Katrina, hell blamed for everything- still is... and here these panzi-azz libs are whining over Odumbo?? LOL

A rodeo clown mask and a film depicting the assassination of a seated US president?

Yeah, those tow things link up real well, Shallow.
:lmao:

Yeah.

Because conservatives were completely outraged by one of them.

Guess which?

omg, get a grip..
the two don't even COMPARE
This was a comedy act with Obama, Bush was assisanted in that movie...just stop already

Funny, when I mention that none of you right wing turds made a PEEP about debt or deficits when Bush was in office, I get a litany of right wingers who say they did.

Yet you same turds are always DEFENDING Bush.

Funny, when I mention that none of you right wing turds made a PEEP about debt or deficits when Bush was in office, I get a litany of right wingers who say they did.

stop babbling...:lol:
you weren't on this board during Bush..so snivel on

Last edited:

stop babbling...:lol:
you weren't on this board during Bush..so snivel on

REALLY?

Bfgrn

If President Obama can wear a hoodie and say he could be Trayvon, then a rodeo clown should be allowed to dress up like President Obama.

Why?

Because both are clowns.

ASSCLOWN1.jpg

^^ Ass Clown.

19f6ddda-b964-3864-b702-5a32607138bf

^^ Rodeo Clown.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

See that Step? That's how a patriot reacts when an American President is disrespected.

If President Obama can wear a hoodie and say he could be Trayvon, then a rodeo clown should be allowed to dress up like President Obama.

Why?

Because both are clowns.

ASSCLOWN1.jpg

^^ Ass Clown.

19f6ddda-b964-3864-b702-5a32607138bf

^^ Rodeo Clown.

:lol::clap2:

Forum List

Back