Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

I wonder if the Democratic party will lose millions more voters in 2016 as they did in 2012... People just don't give a fuck about the race card anymore. Time to pull out the vagina.

When did they ever put it away? :confused:

Send in the clowns

ZZ13233CFC.jpg

barack-obama.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIqx5_w-dnk]Judy Collins Send in the Clowns - YouTube[/ame]

"Oh! It was OK!! But there were no clowns, no tigers, lions or bears,
candy-floss, toffee apples, no clowns."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4ptrujf7w]Circus of Heaven by Yes - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I wonder if the Democratic party will lose millions more voters in 2016 as they did in 2012... People just don't give a fuck about the race card anymore. Time to pull out the vagina.

I imagine they will, and Hillary will win the election with over 400 electoral votes. Won't that be funny?

This some funny stuff and it is all over the internet tonight. Liberals are flying mad about it though but as I was reading the article, I thought one thing. "When am I going to see someone cry 'racism'?" Sure enough, I found it. It's amazing that the crowd goes wild when Obama is parodied and then the elite politicians cower in fear and bend over backwards to protect this ineligible president and to condemn the act so enjoyed by the common man.

Rodeo Clown Dresses As President Obama at Mo. State Fair « CBS St. Louis

The photo was first posted on the liberal blog Show Me Progress. The blog post tells the tale of a Missouri resident, Perry Beam, who attended the fair in Sedalia with his wife Lily and a Taiwanese student Saturday night.

“Just prior to the start of the bull riding event, one of the clowns came out dressed in this,” the posts says, referring to the photo. “The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull. The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather. One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy.”

According to the post, a bull then charged the clown, forcing him to run away “to the delight of the onlookers hooting and hollering from the stands.”

Excerpt~

Beam’s story was also posted on Daily Kos and shared on social media sites Facebook and Twitter Sunday morning. Much of the outrage centered on the fact that the Missouri State Fair is publicly-funded and billed as a family-friendly event.

“I felt like I was at a Klan rally,” Beam told the website Raw Story. “This isn’t a Republican state fair. I want to write the governor and the fair board, because I want my money back. This was shameful.”

The Tea Party continues to make us the laughing stock of the world. Even dirt poor countries laugh at us because of them.

I imagine they will, and Hillary will win the election with over 400 electoral votes. Won't that be funny?

Is she taking fat pills like Christie? Lao band?

Her Thighness needs to prepare for this

-Geaux

These rednecks have some strange sense of humor. This reminds me of when Palin put targets on Gabby Giffords territory and then she got shot by one of their extreme and obsessed fans.

They're so funny, aren't they? :cuckoo:

The left mocking Bush = patriotic

The right mocking Obama = racist

Frank is right, watching the left cry like a school girl is funnier than anything.

These rednecks have some strange sense of humor. This reminds me of when Palin put targets on Gabby Giffords territory and then she got shot by one of their extreme and obsessed fans.

lol...

-Geaux

The five worst mass killings have a common thread.(Hint #1: None of them belonged to the NRA.)

Ft Hood: Registered Democrat, Progressive Liberal

Columbine: Too young to vote; Both families were registered Democrats and Progressive Liberals

Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, Registered Democrat, Progressive Liberal

Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; Staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Progressive Liberal

Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat raised in a Progressive Liberal home; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were Progressive Liberal Democrats.

Last edited:

Are you really still buying that bullshit? Wow.

Records show that Loughner was registered as an Independent and voted in 2006 and 2008, but not in 2010.[39][40] A YouTube channel under an account called "Classitup10" was linked to Loughner. (There have been numerous copies of 'impostor accounts' such as 'JaredLoughner' and 'Classitup1O'.)[41][42]

Loughner's high school friend Zach Osler said, "He did not watch TV; he disliked the news; he didn't listen to political radio; he didn't take sides; he wasn't on the Left; he wasn't on the Right."[17] But a former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views prior to 2007 as "left wing, quite liberal,"[43] "radical."[44]

In the aftermath of the shooting, the Anti-Defamation League reviewed messages by Loughner, and concluded that there was a "disjointed theme that runs through Loughner's writings", which was a "distrust for and dislike of the government." It "manifested itself in various ways" – for instance, in the belief that the government used the control of language and grammar to brainwash people, the notion that the government was creating "infinite currency" without the backing of gold and silver, or the assertion that NASA was faking spaceflights.[45]

Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If anything, he was an anarchist.

Frank is right, watching the left cry like a school girl is funnier than anything.

I really like it when the right wingnuts whine about Lefties mocking Bush. The right even mocked him throughout his second term.

The thread is about rednecks at a rodeo laughing that Obama could get mangled by a bull.

Not Bush..

I really like it when the right wingnuts whine about Lefties mocking Bush. The right even mocked him throughout his second term.

The thread is about rednecks at a rodeo laughing that Obama could get mangled by a bull.

Not Bush..

I see my point when right over your head. :lol:

Ooops, sorry. I forgot ... only the left can bring up Bush. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back