Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

The left mocking Bush = patriotic

The right mocking Obama = racist

Frank is right, watching the left cry like a school girl is funnier than anything.

I really like it when the right wingnuts whine about Lefties mocking Bush. The right even mocked him throughout his second term.

The thread is about rednecks at a rodeo laughing that Obama could get mangled by a bull.

Not Bush..

I see my point when right over your head. :lol:

Ooops, sorry. I forgot ... only the left can bring up Bush. :eusa_shhh:

Oh, you had a point for a change, zoomie?

I really like it when the right wingnuts whine about Lefties mocking Bush. The right even mocked him throughout his second term.

The thread is about rednecks at a rodeo laughing that Obama could get mangled by a bull.

Not Bush..

I see my point when right over your head. :lol:

Ooops, sorry. I forgot ... only the left can bring up Bush. :eusa_shhh:

Oh, you had a point for a change, zoomie?

Ah yeah ... the one that went right over your head. Still.

Here's why CNN is ranked LAST in cable news ratings and why Liberals are viewed as the SCUM of America...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY5RksydVHY]CNN: "FUCK BUSH!" - YouTube[/ame]

These rednecks have some strange sense of humor. This reminds me of when Palin put targets on Gabby Giffords territory and then she got shot by one of their extreme and obsessed fans.

They're so funny, aren't they? :cuckoo:

Still spreading the lies about Loughner being a rightwinger ?

Missouri State Fair apologizes for Obama-mocking performance

SEDALIA, Mo. - Aug 11 2013

Missouri State Fair officials have issued an apology after a performance in the rodeo Saturday night caused an uproar.

A clown wearing a President Barack Obama mask appeared at a rodeo and the announcer asked spectators if they wanted to see "Obama run down by a bull."

"The performance by one of the rodeo clowns at Saturday’s event was inappropriate and disrespectful, and does not reflect the opinions or standards of the Missouri State Fair," said state fair spokeswoman Keri Mergen. "We strive to be a family friendly event and regret that Saturday’s rodeo badly missed that mark."

Sunday night, the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association, which backed the MCRA Rodeo, issued an apology for the "inappropriate act."

The statement reads:

"The MRCA Board of Directors and over 600 members do not condone nor approve of this sort of activity. The MRCA Board of Directors is dealing with the situation firmly and quickly as this type of behavior will not be tolerated. The Sport of Rodeo is not meant to be a political platform. We are taking measures by training and educating our contract acts to prevent anything like this from ever happening again. All Members of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association are very proud of our Country and our President."

Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder, a Republican, wrote on Twitter that he condemns the disrespectful actions and that he hopes Gov. Jay Nixon will hold someone accountable.

"I condemn the actions disrespectful to [the President of the United States] the other night. We are better than this," Kinder said.

Republican Mo. State Rep. Caleb Rowden, whose district includes parts of Boone and Randolph counties, also took to Twitter to condemn the performance.

"I don't agree with this [President] on many things," Rowden wrote. "But he is deserving of respect and shouldn't be the object of political stunts. Out of line!"

more

This story is hilarious. Normal everyday people showing how much they dispise the Hussein, and it drives liberals nuts! They can't stand the idea that most people see Obama for what he really is, a clown that has no idea how to be a President.

Cowboys are generally a conservative bunch so why is it any surprise they'd have a little fun with the clown in chief?

No animals were hurt in the making of that video.

It's so fun watching the left who heaped nothing but dirt on Bush turn into a bunch of sniveling babies over Obama...Is he a man who is President or their Messiah for crying out loud... it's become SICK

This story is hilarious. Normal everyday people showing how much they dispise the Hussein, and it drives liberals nuts! They can't stand the idea that most people see Obama for what he really is, a clown that has no idea how to be a President.

Yea!

GJCIKpA.png

It's so fun watching the left who heaped nothing but dirt on Bush turn into a bunch of sniveling babies over Obama...Is he a man who is President or their Messiah for crying out loud... it's become SICK

It's hysterical. All the leftie boards are bent clean out of shape this morning over this rodeo clown deal.

Too funny.

Forum List

Back