RNC steals Paul's delegates

I couldn't care less how a President sounds, I care about how a President THINKS.

Part of the reason Ron Paul came off that way in the debates was the fact that he didn't get to respond to the questions he wanted to respond to, and had to take what few opportunities that came his way to address a multitude of subjects.

And in between those infrequent opportunities he was subjected to some of the most vile and baseless attacks that Santorum and Gingrich could manufacture.

Well that is fine for you. However real world says otherwise.
Please do not tell me Paul didn't get a fair shake. That is an excuse.
In debates, each participant gets an equal amount of time to answer questions and in the case of some debates, a set amount of time for rebuttal.
This is why debates have moderators.
Ok, notwithstanding your descriptors of the alleged attacks, this is precisely what I am referring to. In the face of uncertainty or stress the Chief Executive is supposed to be above that. To behave in a certain manner which presents control and calm.
The one thing that separates a President from most others is his intelligence. Becoming emotional and raising one's voice is a FAIL..
It matters not how pissed off the guy got how stressful the situation, he MUST behave in manner which dignifies the Office.
Newsflash...

This guy is a troll... he's not even a good one. It is actually more of a poor reflection on the person debating him, than it is on him. If he pisses you off so much that you can't not reply to him... I suggest you put him on ignore.

Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~ Not sure who originally said that. But it's true.
I yield the balance of my time.

Well that is fine for you. However real world says otherwise.
Please do not tell me Paul didn't get a fair shake. That is an excuse.
In debates, each participant gets an equal amount of time to answer questions and in the case of some debates, a set amount of time for rebuttal.
This is why debates have moderators.
Ok, notwithstanding your descriptors of the alleged attacks, this is precisely what I am referring to. In the face of uncertainty or stress the Chief Executive is supposed to be above that. To behave in a certain manner which presents control and calm.
The one thing that separates a President from most others is his intelligence. Becoming emotional and raising one's voice is a FAIL..
It matters not how pissed off the guy got how stressful the situation, he MUST behave in manner which dignifies the Office.
Newsflash...

This guy is a troll... he's not even a good one. It is actually more of a poor reflection on the person debating him, than it is on him. If he pisses you off so much that you can't not reply to him... I suggest you put him on ignore.

Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~ Not sure who originally said that. But it's true.
I yield the balance of my time.
*blink*blink*

*laughs*

Ok... At least that was funny.

NEWSFLASHES:

First and foremost -- The Republican National Convention of 2012 is over.

Second -- sometimes life doesn't work out to be totally fair to all the participants.

Pardon me for not just sitting back and taking what is dished out. I have the mindset that if I don't like what life is handing to me then its up to me to change it. Right now one of my tools to do so is my vote and I will use it.

Its unconscionable what Mitt & his coterie of lawyers have done to Dr. Paul
Well... Take Paul out of the picture. Look at what they have done to the voters. I mean it's not they are working for the voters anymore, they can't even keep that illusion.

NEWSFLASHES:

Second -- sometimes life doesn't work out to be totally fair to all the participants.

Pardon me for not just sitting back and taking what is dished out. I have the mindset that if I don't like what life is handing to me then its up to me to change it. Right now one of my tools to do so is my vote and I will use it.

And all you will do is pout in your room with your weed.....Certain point you grow the fuck up and deal with it.

NEWSFLASHES:

And all you will do is pout in your room with your weed.....Certain point you grow the fuck up and deal with it.

And laugh like a hyena when Romney comes up a couple million votes short.

Deal with THAT.

NEWSFLASHES:

I have never attacked you personally and I expect the same from you. You don't know the first thing about me or what I am about. I do not smoke weed or even drink more than two glasses of wine every few months. I have a middle class family of four with two small boys in preschool still. I do what I can with the time and money I have and I plan to do more as my boys get older. I have met many Paul supporters and most of them are of a similar demographic as me. If this doesn't jibe with your preconceived notions of what a Paul supporter is then the problem lies with your perception of reality and not reality itself.

And laugh like a hyena when Romney comes up a couple million votes short.

Deal with THAT.
If he does I will deal with it cause I am not a child...

I have never attacked you personally and I expect the same from you. You don't know the first thing about me or what I am about. I do not smoke weed or even drink more than two glasses of wine every few months. I have a middle class family of four with two small boys in preschool still. I do what I can with the time and money I have and I plan to do more as my boys get older. I have met many Paul supporters and most of them are of a similar demographic as me. If this doesn't jibe with your preconceived notions of what a Paul supporter is then the problem lies with your perception of reality and not reality itself.

You have only said all of us Republicans are lying cheats.....Also what I said was a insult it was a observation. If you cant deal with reality of the situation you need to grow the fuck up.

You have only said all of us Republicans are lying cheats.....Also what I said was a insult it was a observation. If you cant deal with reality of the situation you need to grow the fuck up.

No, you thin-skinned excuse for a thinking human being, what was said was that the RNC cheated. Are you the fucking RNC? Are you part of Romney's campaign team?

Nobody said a WORD about rank & file Republicans, unless they SUPPORT the cheating and deception perpetrated in their names.

Damn, you can be stupid sometimes...

The way Romney stole the Maine primary will cost him Maine in the general election.

No, you thin-skinned excuse for a thinking human being, what was said was that the RNC cheated. Are you the fucking RNC? Are you part of Romney's campaign team?

Nobody said a WORD about rank & file Republicans, unless they SUPPORT the cheating and deception perpetrated in their names.

I am thin skinned? Lol I didn't want Romney to be the nominee ether but I am not the one crying like a bitch that he is.

I am thin skinned? Lol I didn't want Romney to be the nominee ether but I am not the one crying like a bitch that he is.

So we are thin-skinned for complaining about actual fraud while you are NOT thin-skinned for wrongly ASSuming that by RNC we were talking about rank & file Republicans?

Ummm.... OK... :eusa_silenced: :confused:

So we are thin-skinned for complaining about actual fraud while you are NOT thin-skinned for wrongly ASSuming that by RNC we were talking about rank & file Republicans?

Ummm.... OK... :eusa_silenced: :confused:
fraud ????? Lol ... Unseemly sure. Down right ugly you betcha .... But fraud? Only in your demented brain.... Please stop smoking pot save the three cells you have left.

Last edited:
Yes fraud, and it started in Iowa with the first 'secret' ballot count in Iowa primary history.

Or do you not find that occasion to be 'eyebrow-lifting'?

This gets more and more hilarious. The Paul folks claim their main concern is the country. But their guy isn't in play any more. So they either don't care who wins or just don't want Romney to because he beat their guy.

This gets more and more hilarious. The Paul folks claim their main concern is the country. But their guy isn't in play any more. So they either don't care who wins or just don't want Romney to because he beat their guy.

I don't care which one wins, they both work for Goldman-Sachs anyway. Nothing will change, just like nothing changed 4 years ago. The whole thing is nothing more than Kabuki theater designed to give the sheeple the impression that their votes even matter.

We found out what happens when votes matter, they get counted (or discounted) at the whim of the Powers That Be.

Forum List

Back