RNC steals Paul's delegates

roflmao.jpg

OK_icon.jpg

Seriously, though. I worked in a grocery store...when I was in high school and my first few years in college.

When do you graduate?

Seriously, though. I worked in a grocery store...when I was in high school and my first few years in college.

When do you graduate?

You have a problem with me starting a new career at 40? You think taking a job and giving me the ability to feed my family is below you? Mother fucker if you wont work anything to feed your family then you are real scum.

Whoa, settle down there... (I can't read your name tag from here)

Was this career move a promotion, lateral shift or demotion?
I was a produce manager for a while while I was working on my career change....

This move was that of needing employment and getting it in this economy and now moving UP the ladder like a adult.....You dont like having to work for what you get??? No now is going to hand it to you. How old are you that you think working ANY job is beneath you? You sound just like every progressive I know.....You know what? You cant how a real man feeds his family then you are not much a man yourself.

This move was that of needing employment and getting it in this economy and now moving UP the ladder like a adult.....You dont like having to work for what you get??? No now is going to hand it to you. How old are you that you think working ANY job is beneath you? You sound just like every progressive I know.....You know what? You cant how a real man feeds his family then you are not much a man yourself.

Well, based on the grammar and sentence structure provided here I can see why you had to take what you could get. Do they have you stocking shelves or are you on register?

I remember, we had this great kid with special needs that ran carts in the lot. He was a good dude. Though, knowing his limitations, he avoided political discussions in the break room.

Hmmm..When i lived out in Flagstaff the Circle K was a grocery store. Have they expanded on the business? I do see here on the internet that they have gas stations now too.

Pump attendent?

Forum List

Back