RNC steals Paul's delegates

For more than 50 years, Circle K has been one of North America's most popular and successful operators of convenience stores. Today, there are more than 3,300 Circle K stores across the USA and over 4,000 international locations.

At Circle K, our mission is to be the best and most convenient place to shop, and work. Our stores are known around the world for offering busy consumers a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly, and clean environment.

Your neighborhood Circle K store features our award-winning brand of the Premium Circle K Coffee,® ThirstBuster® fountain drinks, beer, snacks, candy, ATMs, Talk And Go® Mobile prepaid wireless phones, Gift Cards, money orders, and general merchandise.

Many Circle K locations also sell quality branded fuels including Shell, BP, 76®, Citgo, and Chevron.

Sweet, dude. They were seriously a full blown grocery store when i lived out west.

Is that a nod for carts or register?

You dont even know what Circle K is you ignorant progressive. Do you think you win points by acting like working is something bad???????Sorry but unlike you I am not into taking welfare.
Progressive.jpg

I'm beginning to think our convenience store clerk has grown tired of my questions.

They were too complicated.
I think it is wonderful that a successful corporation like that would take in someone with such obvious limitations and give them something to do and an opportunity to feel like they are doing a little something to earn their way in life.

I won't fuck with him for his job, I'm glad he has one, but I'll damn sure fuck with his bullshit air of superiority. Fuck off, Cartoon Boy, you haven't got a CLUE what kind of people you keep dissing here. You're so all-fired sure that anyone who supports Ron Paul or even fair, impartial elections in general is a 'progressive', you just start attacking before you start thinking.

It's a shame you support vote fraud and election cheating, you should move to Cuba or Venezuela, they like that kind of thing there...

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

I will never vote Republican again. This pathetic thievery is just sickening.

Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

yeah I cant stand Obama but since we are going to have to have one of these clowns be our new president,I am going to be pulling for Obama now.

Let me see if I have this right..... You are pissed that Romney used rules against Paul and won? now I am not all that fond of using force or cheating but if you are pissed cause Romney out smarted Paul in main you are just being a baby.

I was waiting for the huge protest for paul at the conference but there was nothing.... Do you know why? Cause for all your bluster most of you don't have the backbone. Also a good chunk of you are democrats that got sucked in by legal pot......

All this crying over Paul losing is undignified... You won't vote republican? Good cause we need people in our courner with dignity and maturity.

Last edited:
Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

yeah I cant stand Obama but since we are going to have to have one of these clowns be our new president,I am going to be pulling for Obama now.

Let me see if I have this right..... You are pissed that Romney used rules against Paul and won? now I am not all that fond of using force or cheating but if you are pissed cause Romney out smarted Paul in main you are just being a baby.

I was waiting for the huge protest for paul at the conference but there was nothing.... Do you know why? Cause for all your bluster most of you don't have the backbone. Also a good chunk of you are democrats that got sucked in by legal pot......

All this crying over Paul losing is undignified... You won't vote republican? Good cause we need people in our courner with dignity and maturity.

No dipstick, We are pissed because the RNC CHANGED the rules to disenfranchise RP. Romney didn't 'outsmart' Ron Paul, the RNC CHEATED Ron Paul.

You didn't get a 'huge protest' because busloads of Ron Paul delegates were fucking kidnapped and driven around in circles while the votes took place that disenfranchised them.

And why the fuck are you so obsessed with pot? You make a bigger deal of it than ANY Ron Paul supporter I've EVER seen.

Circle K, heh? :badgrin:

No dipstick, We are pissed because the RNC CHANGED the rules to disenfranchise RP. Romney didn't 'outsmart' Ron Paul, the RNC CHEATED Ron Paul.

You didn't get a 'huge protest' because busloads of Ron Paul delegates were fucking kidnapped and driven around in circles while the votes took place that disenfranchised them.

And why the fuck are you so obsessed with pot? You make a bigger deal of it than ANY Ron Paul supporter I've EVER seen.
you have proof of this of course? Is it under your tinfoil hat?

‘Musings of a Ron Paul Supporter’ « LewRockwell.com Blog

Try reading, idiot!

your the one wearing the tinfoil hat.Only an idiot isnt aware of the facts,you dont want to see the prrof so you ignore it.stop being an idiot troll.

‘Musings of a Ron Paul Supporter’ « LewRockwell.com Blog

Try reading, idiot!

The dude is a convenience store clerk, not a scholar! Read?? That would require thought. I'm afraid our local pump attendant here is much more likely to watch Fox News during some of the less desirable content hours.

Depends on what you are talking about really. The RNC changed the rules while keeping RP supporters going around the block instead of inside the building for the vote is easy to prove.

If it's about robbing delegate counts and straw polls... Actually... No. But then again they can't prove it happened the way it did either. The RNC threw away the evidence from the polls.

Which is why: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html

Depends on what you are talking about really. The RNC changed the rules while keeping RP supporters going around the block instead of inside the building for the vote is easy to prove.

If it's about robbing delegate counts and straw polls... Actually... No. But then again they can't prove it happened the way it did either. The RNC threw away the evidence from the polls.

Which is why: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html

I dont care if you vote republican....Vote democrat if you want for all I care I am just tired of all the bullshit...Prove it...Blogs without evidence is not proof.

Sorry if you were a sucker.

Note the date.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/180492-paul-supporters-what-are-you-going-to-do.html

Cronyism in the DNC is bad. In the GOP it's worse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back