Revisiting That Dirty Popular Vote Thing Again

Hillary won the popular vote

So what? Trump won more states.

And if popular vote counts, why Barry was presidential candidate, and not her, since she had more votes than him in Dem Primaries?

A sure sign that your life is empty and pathetic: you cling to fantasies of winning things that don't exist.

I hope you’re still vaping.

Maybe you should try it. Works wonders for the endless depression and anxiety you must be feeling every day.

Clearly you’re speaking from experience

I am sick of hearing that Hillary won the "popular vote" when that doesn't even count for anything! What counts is the popular vote AT THE STATE LEVEL, after that, it becomes 50 STATE elections. You don't win a country,

YOU WIN STATES.

You'd think democrats and Hillary would KNOW that considering that she was both First Lady, New York Senator and Secretary of STATE.

So I went back and wanted to look at the data a bit different way.

I'm also sick of hearing how pathetic the red states are. So I wanted to know, just what WAS each candidate really up against in 2016 and what did they really win?

In 2016, Hillary won TWENTY states, Trump won THIRTY. To win a state, you have to go up against all voters in a given state; the more people, the more likely voters so, the harder it is to win. And by winning a state, you also win and carry the voice of that state and the people that go in it. So what exactly did the 2016 candidates win?

I looked up the latest tallies of state population, and in the 20 states that Hillary won, her states total population (THE BLUE STATES) was: 2016 BLUE STATE POPULATION = 140,743,676.

And the thirty states that Trump won? 2016 RED STATE POPULATION = 163,435,276.

Yes. Trump's states have 22,691,600 more people in them. A not so small fact I've never seen mentioned before. What is the significance of this?

Trump won 30 states with nearly 23 million more people in them compared to Hillary's 20 states. Not only does that mean you had to carry sway with more people in more states (and by implication, means Trump represented a far greater diversity of the nation!), it means that there are many millions of people who either didn't vote last time or voted against Trump in states he won before who could decide to come out and vote this time or switch their vote to Trump after the recent fiasco of years of Democrats making false claims and accusations all proven wrong and spending tens of millions of dollars of hard earned taxpayer money on silly Russia investigations and a baseless, desperate, petulant, childish impeachment that was nothing more than an abuse of House power resulting in a near Constitutional crisis.

Democrats have stirred up an angry hornets nest, meantime, with the likes of who they have to represent them this time, Democrats may find many of themselves demoralized bowing to the futility.

The 50 US States Ranked By Population

In case anyone wants to check my math.

Trump has 30 states and a potential of up to TWENTY MILLION additional voters this time around, his supporters are pissed, and that is if he doesn't even win any additional states! ;)

Democrats CAN'T feel good about that.

Which doesn't exist, and that's why she did NOT win the election.
Hillary won the popular vote. By millions of votes

The popular vote still doesn't exist, so it still doesn't matter. It will not matter no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself.

Yup,?it does. And Hillary got 3M more votes than your blob puffy
/——-/ 1960 World Series - Pittsburgh Pirates over New York Yankees (4-3) series although the Yankees hit more total runs in the 7 games. So were the Yanks the real winners, using your logic?

I am sick of hearing that Hillary won the "popular vote" when that doesn't even count for anything! What counts is the popular vote AT THE STATE LEVEL, after that, it becomes 50 STATE elections. You don't win a country,

YOU WIN STATES.

You'd think democrats and Hillary would KNOW that considering that she was both First Lady, New York Senator and Secretary of STATE.

I'm also sick of hearing how pathetic the red states are. So I wanted to know, just what WAS each candidate really up against in 2016 and what did they really win?

In 2016, Hillary won TWENTY states, Trump won THIRTY. To win a state, you have to go up against all voters in a given state; the more people, the more likely voters so, the harder it is to win. And by winning a state, you also win and carry the voice of that state and the people that go in it. So what exactly did the 2016 candidates win?

I looked up the latest tallies of state population, and in the 20 states that Hillary won, her states total population (THE BLUE STATES) was: 2016 BLUE STATE POPULATION = 140,743,676.

Yes. Trump's states have 22,691,600 more people in them. A not so small fact I've never seen mentioned before. What is the significance of this?

Trump won 30 states with nearly 23 million more people in them compared to Hillary's 20 states. Not only does that mean you had to carry sway with more people in more states (and by implication, means Trump represented a far greater diversity of the nation!), it means that there are many millions of people who either didn't vote last time or voted against Trump in states he won before who could decide to come out and vote this time or switch their vote to Trump after the recent fiasco of years of Democrats making false claims and accusations all proven wrong and spending tens of millions of dollars of hard earned taxpayer money on silly Russia investigations and a baseless, desperate, petulant, childish impeachment that was nothing more than an abuse of House power resulting in a near Constitutional crisis.

Democrats have stirred up an angry hornets nest, meantime, with the likes of who they have to represent them this time, Democrats may find many of themselves demoralized bowing to the futility.

Trump has 30 states and a potential of up to TWENTY MILLION additional voters this time around, his supporters are pissed, and that is if he doesn't even win any additional states! ;)

ONLY in California before California was counted Trump was up over a million votes. One State does NOT elect our President.
You wanna exclude California? Take out Texas as well. What's it look like then?

Actually, the voting quantity of Texas is only similar to New York and Florida. California stands alone as monstrously out of proportion and needs soon split into two states.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 10.12.17 AM.png
636517188742168377-011618-New-California-state-ONLINE-revised.png

The popular vote still doesn't exist, so it still doesn't matter. It will not matter no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself.

/——-/ 1960 World Series - Pittsburgh Pirates over New York Yankees (4-3) series although the Yankees hit more total runs in the 7 games. So were the Yanks the real winners, using your logic?

No. But thanks for playing.

ONLY in California before California was counted Trump was up over a million votes. One State does NOT elect our President.
You wanna exclude California? Take out Texas as well. What's it look like then?

Actually, the voting quantity of Texas is only similar to New York and Florida. California stands alone as monstrously out of proportion and needs soon split into two states.

View attachment 310462 View attachment 310463
Split into two states? Lol. Some clock is missing its coo coo bird

YOU WIN STATES.

The "popular vote" does not exist, so... no.

YOU WIN STATES.

And that is a perfect statement of why leftists hate the Electoral College: because it prevents that from happening, and they really want it.

YOU WIN STATES.

And that is a perfect statement of why leftists hate the Electoral College: because it prevents that from happening, and they really want it.

I love the EC puffy

YOU WIN STATES.

And she's still nobody and nothing, just like you, because the only "victory" you can claim is meaningless.

DAMN, that must sting.

And she's still nobody and nothing, just like you, because the only "victory" you can claim is meaningless.

DAMN, that must sting.

Yet here you are arguing about it puffy. It must mean something to your chemically contaminated body.

YOU WIN STATES.

The "popular vote" does not exist, so... no.

The "popular vote" is nothing more than an artificial stat created as a curiosity, just as the NFL keeps track of every imaginable player statistic, that if you take all the counted registered votes across all states a candidate got and add them up, how do they compare to the other person who actually won?

Actually, the one thing the pop vote is starting to tell us, is that California has outgrown its britches for one state and needs split into two as originally conceived and as being proposed right now.

Of course, just as the Left fights the idea of Voter ID kicking and screaming because it would better screen out illegal and dead votes, they will fight this as well, because it will take away the unfair advantage they've worked so hard for years.

So what? Trump won more states.

And if popular vote counts, why Barry was presidential candidate, and not her, since she had more votes than him in Dem Primaries?

A sure sign that your life is empty and pathetic: you cling to fantasies of winning things that don't exist.

I hope you’re still vaping.

Maybe you should try it. Works wonders for the endless depression and anxiety you must be feeling every day.

Clearly you’re speaking from experience

Well, not to your extent, since I am not - and never have been - a Democrat.

Forum List

Back