RNC steals Paul's delegates

I took the term 'shit sandwich' figuratively, didn't you?

Is it so hard for you reactionary Neo-Cons to figure out that the 'restaurant' is figurative, as well?

And if you morons think you can shit on us like you have all fucking year and then expect us to come licking your hand like a homeless hound dog you're dumber than you look, think, talk and act.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ROMNEY!! I'm writing in Ron Paul, as are many others. Many more will vote for Gary Johnson, and Mitt will lose come November!

Just remember dumbfucks, you did it to yourselves!

Do you need a hankey??????

No, but you will in 2 months... :D
What, all 10,000 of you will vote for Obama?
Yep, that's the crusher right there.
You people are so fucking childish. You would scuttle the country with a temper tantrum.
Brilliant.
My guy lost..WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
You Ron Paul sycophants have been marginalized and disenfranchised. You did that to yourself.

I took the term 'shit sandwich' figuratively, didn't you?

Is it so hard for you reactionary Neo-Cons to figure out that the 'restaurant' is figurative, as well?

And if you morons think you can shit on us like you have all fucking year and then expect us to come licking your hand like a homeless hound dog you're dumber than you look, think, talk and act.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ROMNEY!! I'm writing in Ron Paul, as are many others. Many more will vote for Gary Johnson, and Mitt will lose come November!

Just remember dumbfucks, you did it to yourselves!
Umm..I did nothing of the sort.
Your complaint is duly noted.

Newsflash....Ron Paul did not have a snowball's chance in July of winning the GOP nomination nor would he win the general election. He is emotional and when excited speaks in shrill tone. Not presidential at all.
Ron Paul is better suited as a mover and shaker. He would be better off behind the scenes helping to set policy.
How do you know Romney does not have Paul in mind for a cabinet post?
Are you people so childish that because for no other reason except that you are pissed off, scuttle the election and insure Obama a second term?
So your guy didn't win the nomination..So what? That's life. You look at the larger picture and move on.
Fuck me? No FUCK YOU....Your guy is on the outside looking in.

I got a newsflash for you, dumbass. The fact that the RNC had to disenfranchise Ron Paul supporters at several state conventions, disenfranchise Ron Paul delegates at the national convention and after that change the fucking rules in the middle of the game tells me that your premise is as full of holes as a block of Swiss cheese. The part that really pisses me off, as well as many other RP supporters, is that these changes, forced through on a fraudulent voice vote over the objections of hundreds of delegates, denied Ron Paul the opportunity to SPEAK at the convention.

It was a fraud, a farce and a fucking that we will not soon forget, and it's going to cost Mitt Romney and the rest of you RINO pukes the Presidency.

Asinine Mittiots, the whole damned lot of you!
Stop whining. You miniature brained fuck.

Yes, we cheated ourselves through the primary and at the convention. Leaving media and social netwoking out of it. There are counters around for those who will write Paul in. I'm not going to give anything away though.

You guys cheated even after you "won". You miss the point entirely. It isn't about the guy it's about the process and allowing true participation. You just don't fucking get it. In fact, I bet it doesn't even bother you the RNC cheated. Just what had to be done, right? :rolleyes:

Umm..I did nothing of the sort.
Your complaint is duly noted.

Newsflash....Ron Paul did not have a snowball's chance in July of winning the GOP nomination nor would he win the general election. He is emotional and when excited speaks in shrill tone. Not presidential at all.
Ron Paul is better suited as a mover and shaker. He would be better off behind the scenes helping to set policy.
How do you know Romney does not have Paul in mind for a cabinet post?
Are you people so childish that because for no other reason except that you are pissed off, scuttle the election and insure Obama a second term?
So your guy didn't win the nomination..So what? That's life. You look at the larger picture and move on.
Fuck me? No FUCK YOU....Your guy is on the outside looking in.

I got a newsflash for you, dumbass. The fact that the RNC had to disenfranchise Ron Paul supporters at several state conventions, disenfranchise Ron Paul delegates at the national convention and after that change the fucking rules in the middle of the game tells me that your premise is as full of holes as a block of Swiss cheese. The part that really pisses me off, as well as many other RP supporters, is that these changes, forced through on a fraudulent voice vote over the objections of hundreds of delegates, denied Ron Paul the opportunity to SPEAK at the convention.

It was a fraud, a farce and a fucking that we will not soon forget, and it's going to cost Mitt Romney and the rest of you RINO pukes the Presidency.

Fuck off, you ignorant sycophant. You fucking slimeball 'win at ANY cost' motherfuckers are the REAL reason this country is going to Hell in a handbasket, and you're too brainwashed to realize it.

You've been propagandized to the point of idiocy, and you're PROUD of it! You deserve every fucking thing you get, MITTIOT!

Fuck off, you ignorant sycophant. You fucking slimeball 'win at ANY cost' motherfuckers are the REAL reason this country is going to Hell in a handbasket, and you're too brainwashed to realize it.

You've been propagandized to the point of idiocy, and you're PROUD of it! You deserve every fucking thing you get, MITTIOT!
Retarded Tribal Monkeys.

This post right here is why people don't like you paulbots ....... It is also why they don't like liberal progressives.

This post right here is why people don't like you paulbots ....... It is also why they don't like liberal progressives.
Oh for the love of god don't go pretending you are any better. Some of us actually have memories that last longer than an hour or two.

Why, because we call out the cheaters and their supporters? You don't like it when someone holds a mirror up for you? Does the reflection you see make you 'uncomfortable'?

It should...

Why, because we call out the cheaters and their supporters? You don't like it when someone holds a mirror up for you? Does the reflection you see make you 'uncomfortable'?

It should...

It isn't worth your time because logic and reason are so far over his head, they might as well be up where the air is thin.

It should...

It isn't worth your time because logic and reason are so far over his head, they might as well be up where the air is thin.

This from a child who thinks working any job they can to feed his family is below him.......

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/25/mp3/479554_SOUNDDOGS__vo.mp3

Can you even define "sycophant"?
Insipid dolt.

Yes, we cheated ourselves through the primary and at the convention. Leaving media and social netwoking out of it. There are counters around for those who will write Paul in. I'm not going to give anything away though.

You guys cheated even after you "won". You miss the point entirely. It isn't about the guy it's about the process and allowing true participation. You just don't fucking get it. In fact, I bet it doesn't even bother you the RNC cheated. Just what had to be done, right? :rolleyes:

I cheated nothing.
It's not that I don't get it.
The issue is..I don't care.
You supported Paul's campaign. The majority of people voting in primaries and those choosing delegates in Caucus states, chose Romney.
So what if Paul had "kept" his delegates? What the hell was he going to do with them? Use them to sell to the highest bidder?
Use them in trade for a potential cabinet position?
Ugh....

I cheated nothing.
You supported Paul's campaign. The majority of people voting in primaries and those choosing delegates in Caucus states, chose Romney.
So what if Paul had "kept" his delegates? What the hell was he going to do with them? Use them to sell to the highest bidder?
Ugh....

As I said before, has Paul's delegates not been disenfranchised he would have been nominated from the floor and assured a speaking spot at the convention.

God forbid Paul be given the opportunity to chastise you war-mongering, Fed-loving, Nanny state Mittiots on national TV, right?

I cheated nothing.
Ugh....

As I said before, has Paul's delegates not been disenfranchised he would have been nominated from the floor and assured a speaking spot at the convention.

God forbid Paul be given the opportunity to chastise you war-mongering, Fed-loving, Nanny state Mittiots on national TV, right?
It's fun to make you froth at the mouth.

I cheated nothing.
Ugh....

It's fun to make you froth at the mouth.

I'm not 'frothing', I'm laughing at you fools who think shooting yourselves in the foot was a good thing.

Mittiot.

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

I will never vote Republican again. This pathetic thievery is just sickening.

Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

yeah as much as I hate Obama,because of this I hope he gets reelected.same story as always,are choices to choose from are Hitler-Romney,or Stalin-Obama.

Forum List

Back