Revisiting That Dirty Popular Vote Thing Again

Hillary won the popular vote. By millions of votes

Trump's prize for winning the electoral college vote was being President. What did Hillary win for getting the popular vote?

She's not capable of argument, she keeps repeating the same thing over and over in every thread.

It happens when switch is stuck on stupid.
Like the other useful idiots, she only has the talking points she was given.

Trump's prize for winning the electoral college vote was being President. What did Hillary win for getting the popular vote?
Man, it really bothers you guys that she got 3M more votes than your blob.

It doesn't bother me as long as she's nowhere near the White House. So again, what did Hillary get for winning the popular vote?

One of them stuffed bears like at the carnival. And the undying admiration of democracy worshippers.

Which doesn't exist, and that's why she did NOT win the election.

The popular vote still doesn't exist, so it still doesn't matter. It will not matter no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself.

Yup,?it does. And Hillary got 3M more votes than your blob puffy

And she's still nobody and nothing, just like you, because the only "victory" you can claim is meaningless.

DAMN, that must sting.

Yet here you are arguing about it puffy. It must mean something to your chemically contaminated body.

It doesn't bother me as long as she's nowhere near the White House. So again, what did Hillary get for winning the popular vote?

Apparently she has gained rent free housing in your head.

ONLY in California before California was counted Trump was up over a million votes. One State does NOT elect our President.
You wanna exclude California? Take out Texas as well. What's it look like then?

Actually, the voting quantity of Texas is only similar to New York and Florida. California stands alone as monstrously out of proportion and needs soon split into two states.

View attachment 310462 View attachment 310463
Split into two states? Lol. Some clock is missing its coo coo bird

Yes, because that would be unprecedented . . . except, y'know, for when it actually happened.

Man, it really bothers you that no number of times repeating that will make her President, or anything other than a drunken has-been.

The popular vote still doesn't exist, so it still doesn't matter. It will not matter no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself.

And she's still nobody and nothing, just like you, because the only "victory" you can claim is meaningless.

DAMN, that must sting.

Yet here you are arguing about it puffy. It must mean something to your chemically contaminated body.

Since you won't answer the question (and I don't blame you) then I'll answer it for you: She didn't win anything; not the presidency, not Governor, not Mayor, not even a plastic Cracker Jack toy. Nothing. She won nothing. That's what we're trying to pound into your head.

DAMN, that must sting.

You flatter yourself that you can generate argument, Snookums. This is just you screaming your delusional obsessions like a drunken homeless person on a street corner, and everyone else telling you to go back to your cardboard box and sleep it off.

And spare me your lame-ass attempt at Puritanical judgement and condemnation. That would require me to 1) believe that you have a moral standard, and 2) to give a damn about your approval.

As only people who cannot stand the fact Hillary lost the election bring up the meaningless, trivial fact she "won" the non-existent "popular vote"... no.
The ONLY people thinking about Hillary at this point is regarded Trumpers
And everyone who mindlessly parrots the fact she "won" the non-existent "popular vote".

DAMN, that must sting.

Since you won't answer the question (and I don't blame you) then I'll answer it for you: She didn't win anything; not the presidency, not Governor, not Mayor, not even a plastic Cracker Jack toy. Nothing. She won nothing. That's what we're trying to pound into your head.

She won the popular vote by millions over your blob. You are now triggered. Now please spend the next hour of your life on something you consider non existent and meaningless.

DAMN, that must sting.

Hardly. We'd happily forget she ever existed if loons like you didn't insist on wandering the streets, screeching about how she "really" won.

Forum List

Back