Rivians’ Tires Are Wearing Out in as Little as 6,000 Miles. Here’s Why.

So what you're saying is you cant afford new products.
I can show you more new items if you'd like.
Damn, it's true. You buy because you wanted. And it always looks new. You fn wannabe.

And maybe you should post some pics of your toys when they are in action and afterwards.

Last edited:
thats stupid,,

No, it isn't. The Rivian can't do the real Rubicon Trail. It can do the bypasses, so can my Subaru Outback. I've done it. If I tried to do the real Rubicon in my Outback I would need to be winched over pretty much every obstacle, and, at the end of the trail, which is just a few miles by the way, my Outback would be a complete write off.

None of them seem to have been there. One link is from Rivian, one is a news station that have just reported what they've pulled off the wire, and the other two, Hot Cars and Motortrend, were clearly not there either.

Motortrend: Since you're probably dying to know if the Rivian um, died, on the trail—no, it apparently did not. Rivian reports that the R1S electric SUV entered the trail with about 80 percent charge and finished with under 10 percent, reportedly using about 75 percent of the total 135-kWh battery pack energy. Here's the kicker, though—it was only 12 miles long.

Hot Cars: According to Rivian, the stock R1S and its crew completed the Rubicon trail around 3:30 pm after beginning at 7:45 am on August 9th.
That time tells me they used ALL of the bypasses. They didn't tackle a single obstacle. So basically they drove on a fairly rough dirt road, but that's it.

They didn't do a single bit of serious off road driving.

Forum List

Back