Can't button my pants.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Just bought a pair of khaki's from JCPenny. They fit fine except I can't button the right back pocket over my wallet. I have to turn it sideways. It never ends. :(

It's tough being an American sometimes. :laughing0301:
Actually, I have a solution. When I wear those pants, I'll just carry my credit card and driver's license in my front pocket, thus giving the finger to JCPenny. :biggrin:

Or I can just wear them to work. I don't need my wallet there. See, I made lemonade out of lemons. :)

Last edited:
The chain on your "Biker Bob" wallet should secure it. :laughing0301:

OIP.bWCE6Zo9jjglT2a27pT8gAHaFj

Did someone die and leave it to ya? ;)
I bought it to replace a TUMI that I had for (drum roll) nearly 40 years. I paid $65 for it way back in the day. It would have lasted longer but I carelessly got it wet and the leather finally gave out. This BOSCO will last me the rest of my life, making both wallets the cheapest I have ever owned. ;)

Spend the money, you'll not regret it.

I bought it to replace a TUMI that I had for (drum roll) nearly 40 years. I paid $65 for it way back in the day. It would have lasted longer but I carelessly got it wet and the leather finally gave out. This BOSCO will last me the rest of my life, making both wallets the cheapest I have ever owned. ;)

Ha! I have a Carhartt branded wallet I bought NIB at the flea market for $2.00. I don't know who made it for them but it's the best wallet I've had for years. Pebble grain finish. It did take a while for it to break in.

Whenever this happens to me, I just remove some of the g notes that are making it too fat to button.

I hope that helps.
That actually happened to me once. I had recently gotten out of the Army and went back to my old job at A&P, sans a car, so I took cabs and buses back and forth. A&P paid in cash so I just stuffed the money into my wallet. One payday I found that I couldn't fold my wallet for the sheer amount of bills in it. So, I went and bought a car, which solved the problem. :)

I was holding out for a Buick Riviera, and one came along. A gold 1963 model (same as pictured) which I paid $2200 for. I saw the car in a Frank Sinatra movie and fell in love with it.

R.3d87fd00b5ee42774bdc31eb3e901981

Last edited:
Just bought a pair of khaki's from JCPenny. They fit fine except I can't button the right back pocket over my wallet. I have to turn it sideways. It never ends.

Equality. If womxn can't have big pockets, you can't either.

#closingthepocketsizegap

Forum List

Back