You wonder why gas prices are still 56% higher under Biden than under Trump... here's your answer!!! And Biden guarantees IT!!!

Just a reminder, these are NOT my opinions... these are FACTS supported with links. So any one who disputes the Joe Biden wants to destroy 8% of our GDP, 10 million jobs, add immense expenses to 6,000 products please prove it! All the while today 9/8/22 Average price of gas is 56% more than under Trump and 46% higher than the average price of $2.90 since 2009!
FACTS... NOT fiction. And why? Because Biden is actively working to destroy this entire industry! He guarantees it!

A) Fewer Federal leases.
President Biden said Thursday that he plans to release as much as 180 million barrels of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve over the next six months to help tamp down near-record high fuel prices.
NOTE: As of the week ending March 25, the SPR had about 568.3 million barrels of crude available.

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.

President Biden’s Interior Department leased 126,228 acres for drilling through Aug. 20, his first 19 months in office, the analysis found.
No other president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out fewer than 4.4 million acres at this stage in his first term.

Harry Truman was the last president to lease out fewer acres—65,658—in 1945-46, when offshore drilling was just beginning and the federal government didn’t yet control the deep-water leases that have made up the largest part of the federal oil-and-gas program in modern times.

B) Biden has GUARANTEED to eliminate.. I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

An industry that :
1) 6,000 products depend on oil to be manufactured.
Tires for example:
How will tires be produced when 7 gallons of oil is used to produce 1 tire and there is no oil?
2 billion tires using 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of fossil fuels ... a YEAR........ that Biden guarantees to get rid of.
The global tire market sold more than 2 Billion tires annually as of 2020.
Planners at companies that produce these 6,000 products including tires are grossly revising their products...if they can!
So consequently part of the 9.1% inflation rate is simply due to these 6,000 products trying to make a profit now as their costs
will skyrocket without oil as a component!

Look at just a partial list of these 6,000 items many which you use!
2)the oil and natural gas industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC.
Throwing nearly 10 million people out of work!
3) America's oil and natural gas industry supports nearly 8 percent of our nation's Gross Domestic Product.
What will be used instead of oil to lubricate car/truck wheels, wind turbines, electric generators, any item that rotates must be lubricated.
View attachment 693810

The 3000 wells in the Gulf of Mexico are shallow not deep water.

The 3000 wells in the Gulf of Mexico are shallow not deep water.
And?
What does that have to do with Biden saying he wants to "rid fossil fuels"?
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Why would anyone much less the President want to destroy an industry that:
  • employs 10 million people
  • makes up 8% of our GDP...
  • destroy the 6,000 simple products from oil, for example tires will have to find something else to replace 200 million barrels of oil used to produce 2.7 billion tires!
  • What will be used instead of oil to lubricate car/truck wheels, wind turbines, electric generators, any item that rotates must be lubricated.
And Biden wants to get rid of that!
Why do you support all of these destructive actions?

In addition to wanting to destroy fossil fuels....
Biden has leased fewer acres for offshore oil and gas production than any other President before him since the inception of offshore drilling rights. Not since Harry Truman have fewer acres of federal land or offshore rights to develop oil and gas resources been leased by a U.S. president since the program started.

This means the land that generates almost 24% of oil production is not being explored for future oil deposits.
FACT!!!
Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
Additionally, natural gas production from federal lands and waters is approximately 11% of total U.S. natural gas production.

Biden has a direct affect on 24% of USA oil production BY signing the FEWEST leases !

Forum List

Back