RIP Evan Sun (aged 4)

My heart tells me he has suffered enough. My head tells me that another kid will die next week.

You don't believe that punishing the father will be a deterrent to other parents? Why?
I dont know. That is my honest answer. Its about making an example of this man and that may save lives further down the line. But I can still feel his pain. If my negligence led to any of my kids dying I would top myself.

You want to punish an accident, to deter people from owning guns.

Not because the man deserves to be punished, but just to make an example.

It was not an accident that the father left the gun out. That was intentional. I feel certain that he did not intend any harm to his son, but he was in this habit and it killed his kid.

Yes, he deserves to be punished.

Coroner rules fatal shooting of 4-year-old an accident

Picked up a gun in the house and shot himself with his dads gun.

No drugs, no violent movies, no broken homes, no gang members.

No consequences either. Life is cheap in the US.

You want to prosecute the dad?
It should be possible to prosecute him. Some states require weapons to be secured. That is one of those "common sense " gun laws that could save lives, violate no ones rights, but that are opposed by the ammosexuals who fear and worship the NRA god. To leave the gun laying around is stupid and irresponsible, especially on the part of a cop.

You want to punish an accident, to deter people from owning guns.

Not because the man deserves to be punished, but just to make an example.
What part of common sense gun laws and responsibility are you unable to understand? . Where did I say anything about deterring people from owning guns. ? This is the kind of horseshit that results in these tragedies happening over and over again.

The person that left the gun available to a four year old needs to be prosecuted. Depraved indifference.

Tommy, you want to know what else is bad a daughter dying in a car accident, that is just as terrible as this. Did you know in the United States over 30,000 people die each year in a car crash. Accidental shootings like this the number last year was 485. Terrible number.
Tell that shit to the parents and loved ones of those 485 accidental shooting victims and be ready to deal with the blow back. People, children die all sorts of ways. The issue is what can we do to minimize those deaths. How many of those 30k auto deaths were due to the lack of proper restraints, drugs, or distracted driving? Lots I would say.

It should be possible to prosecute him. Some states require weapons to be secured. That is one of those "common sense " gun laws that could save lives, violate no ones rights, but that are opposed by the ammosexuals who fear and worship the NRA god. To live the gun laying around is stupid and irresponsible, especially on the part of a cop.

You know what else is stupid and irresponsible? Leaping to conclusions and making self-righteous pronouncements like that before the body's even cold, let alone the investigation by people with actual access to pertinent information is done.

You don't know what the circumstances are, and you're too pig-stupid and arrogant to know how much you don't know.
Holy shit ! Seriously? Calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin. Kid picked up the gun. Kid should not have had access to the gun. What do you think might have happened? Did the 4 year old wrestle the gun away from his father? Did he break into a lock box where the gun should have been? There is no excuse for this? Can you come up with any scenario where the father did not act carelessly?

Interesting how you have nothing to say about my contention that the law should require weapons to be secured. Afraid of the NRA Gods also?
You think the NRA is against guns being locked up?
The NRA isnt half as hard ass as they should be.
You partisan drones are such........ drones.
Name the gun safety legislation that the NRA has supported.

What part of common sense gun laws and responsibility are you unable to understand? . Where did I say anything about deterring people from owning guns. ? This is the kind of horseshit that results in these tragedies happening over and over again.

What "common sense gun law" would have prevented the death of that child?

Pay attention! A requirement that weapons be secured . It would not guarantee anything but would go a long way in minimizing such things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way you creep around looking for baby obituaries is way creepy.

1-year-old injured during road rage shooting in Houston, Texas, police say

Go easy on Tommy Tainant. He's an old Liberal who is frustrated beyond belief by how great things are going in our country. He was praying for President Donald Trump and America to fail. Instead, we are prospering beyond belief!

It should be possible to prosecute him. Some states require weapons to be secured. That is one of those "common sense " gun laws that could save lives, violate no ones rights, but that are opposed by the ammosexuals who fear and worship the NRA god. To live the gun laying around is stupid and irresponsible, especially on the part of a cop.

You know what else is stupid and irresponsible? Leaping to conclusions and making self-righteous pronouncements like that before the body's even cold, let alone the investigation by people with actual access to pertinent information is done.

You don't know what the circumstances are, and you're too pig-stupid and arrogant to know how much you don't know.
Holy shit ! Seriously? Calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin. Kid picked up the gun. Kid should not have had access to the gun. What do you think might have happened? Did the 4 year old wrestle the gun away from his father? Did he break into a lock box where the gun should have been? There is no excuse for this? Can you come up with any scenario where the father did not act carelessly?

Interesting how you have nothing to say about my contention that the law should require weapons to be secured. Afraid of the NRA Gods also?
You think the NRA is against guns being locked up?
The NRA isnt half as hard ass as they should be.
You partisan drones are such........ drones.
Name the gun safety legislation that the NRA has supported.
Bump stocks

Pay attention! A requirement that weapons be secured . It would not guarantee anything but would go a long way in minimizing such things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that'll solve the problem!

Forum List

Back