RIP Evan Sun (aged 4)

Coroner rules fatal shooting of 4-year-old an accident

Picked up a gun in the house and shot himself with his dads gun.

No drugs, no violent movies, no broken homes, no gang members.

No consequences either. Life is cheap in the US.

You want to prosecute the dad?
It should be possible to prosecute him. Some states require weapons to be secured. That is one of those "common sense " gun laws that could save lives, violate no ones rights, but that are opposed by the ammosexuals who fear and worship the NRA god. To live the gun laying around is stupid and irresponsible, especially on the part of a cop.

but that are opposed by the ammosexuals

'ammosexuals'

W7Tcv.gif

Urban Dictionary: The Ammosexual - Democratic Underground

Yes ammosexual..:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

It should be possible to prosecute him. Some states require weapons to be secured. That is one of those "common sense " gun laws that could save lives, violate no ones rights, but that are opposed by the ammosexuals who fear and worship the NRA god. To live the gun laying around is stupid and irresponsible, especially on the part of a cop.

but that are opposed by the ammosexuals

'ammosexuals'

W7Tcv.gif

Urban Dictionary: The Ammosexual - Democratic Underground

Yes ammosexual..:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

as per Democratic Underground?

giphy.gif

What part of Mr Suns "god given rights" would be impinged by requiring him to buy a box to lock up his guns ?

The father or whoever left this gun out needs to be prosecuted. This is irresponsible and it cost a young boy his life.
My heart tells me he has suffered enough. My head tells me that another kid will die next week.

What part of Mr Suns "god given rights" would be impinged by requiring him to buy a box to lock up his guns ?

What part of YOUR God-given rights - assuming your second-rate country even still recognizes any - would be impinged by you shutting your cakehole and waiting five whole minutes after a tragedy before passing judgement on what you "know" happened and using it as a political advertising gimmick? We're not even REQUIRING it (since unlike you, we don't feel the need to micromanage the lives of others); we're just suggesting that a smidgen of maturity and good taste might be a welcome change.

Crash that killed lesbian couple along with their six adopted children may have been INTENTIONAL | Daily Mail Online

Here is an even sadder story.

Turns out this Lesbian couple went nuts, for whatever reason, and decided to drive their six children aged 12-16 off a cliff to their deaths.

And since we know how much the author of this thread cares about children, especially minority children, I'm sure it will bring more outrage than the first story.
Oh Guezzzus Fucking Christ almighty ! Are you serious. What the fuck would you think that the OP -or anyone -NOT express outrage about this ? Because the women were lesbians? That is just really fucking stupid. Must the OP express outrage about every tragedy that ever happened in order to be taken seriously about the one that is the subject of this thread. Your post is a pathetic appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy

You know what else is stupid and irresponsible? Leaping to conclusions and making self-righteous pronouncements like that before the body's even cold, let alone the investigation by people with actual access to pertinent information is done.

You don't know what the circumstances are, and you're too pig-stupid and arrogant to know how much you don't know.
Holy shit ! Seriously? Calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin. Kid picked up the gun. Kid should not have had access to the gun. What do you think might have happened? Did the 4 year old wrestle the gun away from his father? Did he break into a lock box where the gun should have been? There is no excuse for this? Can you come up with any scenario where the father did not act carelessly?

Interesting how you have nothing to say about my contention that the law should require weapons to be secured. Afraid of the NRA Gods also?

Holy shit! Seriously? You're rushing to pass judgement on an incident we know very little about, and you think you're qualified to tell someone ELSE to calm down?

I don't have any idea what happened. And neither do you. Which is my point. Perhaps judgemental, sanctimonious asswipes like YOU feel it necessary to get on a soapbox about what you "think" happened, but save your invitations for me to join you. Please notice in the linked article that there are two investigations into what happened and how being conducted at this time. I'm perfectly fine with letting THEM determine the circumstances and appropriate consequences; but then, I'm a rational grown-up.

By the way, I DID have something to say about your contention. It was the same thing I had to say about everything that spewed from your face anus: spare me the psychic act, and you're a disgusting piece of shit for politicizing personal tragedy.

Next time you don't see the type of answer you want, please just assume it's because this is the answer. No "afraid of the NRA gods" necessary to think you're used chewing gum on my shoe sole.

Then that's the PARENTS' FUCKING FAULT for not keeping their guns properly locked away and secured from small children, you exercise in cornholing by Islam, you puerile, gamma-ray-emitting British American-hating testament to everything mankind has done wrong! Who oozes around this board on your trail of British-mollusk snail slime. Your entire UK has become such a sorry, cowardly, amoral disgrace to the human race, why can't your inbred island do the world a favor and commit mass suicide? Oops, I forgot you Brits are already slowly doing that in multiple ways.

You know what else is stupid and irresponsible? Leaping to conclusions and making self-righteous pronouncements like that before the body's even cold, let alone the investigation by people with actual access to pertinent information is done.

You don't know what the circumstances are, and you're too pig-stupid and arrogant to know how much you don't know.
Holy shit ! Seriously? Calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin. Kid picked up the gun. Kid should not have had access to the gun. What do you think might have happened? Did the 4 year old wrestle the gun away from his father? Did he break into a lock box where the gun should have been? There is no excuse for this? Can you come up with any scenario where the father did not act carelessly?

Interesting how you have nothing to say about my contention that the law should require weapons to be secured. Afraid of the NRA Gods also?

Holy shit! Seriously? You're rushing to pass judgement on an incident we know very little about, and you think you're qualified to tell someone ELSE to calm down?

I don't have any idea what happened. And neither do you. Which is my point. Perhaps judgemental, sanctimonious asswipes like YOU feel it necessary to get on a soapbox about what you "think" happened, but save your invitations for me to join you. Please notice in the linked article that there are two investigations into what happened and how being conducted at this time. I'm perfectly fine with letting THEM determine the circumstances and appropriate consequences; but then, I'm a rational grown-up.

By the way, I DID have something to say about your contention. It was the same thing I had to say about everything that spewed from your face anus: spare me the psychic act, and you're a disgusting piece of shit for politicizing personal tragedy.

Next time you don't see the type of answer you want, please just assume it's because this is the answer. No "afraid of the NRA gods" necessary to think you're used chewing gum on my shoe sole.
The infant shot himself with his Fathers gun. What else do you want to know ? Why does this not bother you ?

The father or whoever left this gun out needs to be prosecuted. This is irresponsible and it cost a young boy his life.
My heart tells me he has suffered enough. My head tells me that another kid will die next week.

He is suffering and will continue to suffer, but the gun didn't kill, his negligence did. Like leaving a child in a car on a hot day with the windows rolled up. You are a parent, you need to protect you children at all costs and he left a gun out, that is mind boggling evidence and maybe his example teaches another person to put their gun away and lock it up.

Nothing is more painful in life than losing a child, however, his negligence directly killed his own son.

Sane people's heads tell them that kids die every week, as do all other kinds of people. Decent people's hearts tell them it's always sad, not just when you can use it as a political pawn.

The infant shot himself with his Fathers gun. What else do you want to know ? Why does this not bother you ?

What else I want to know is called "facts". You may have heard people far smarter than you - which is nearly everyone - talking about these "fact" things. They would be the reason why the cops are investigating what happened and how, rather than just leaping to assumptions and pronouncements and judgements based on an utterly undeserved assumption of superior knowledge and morality, the way you do.

And don't you DARE to pass moral judgement on ME, you humanoid pond scum, as though you're "caring" about this child by turning him into a political soapbox. We both know the only thing you ACTUALLY care about is that a gun was involved in his death; if the kid had died in any other fashion, you wouldn't give a tin shit that he had ever existed.

Father was law enforcement and happened with his service weapon. No amount of gun control would stop these sorts of things from happening.

The father then is doubly responsible.

I personally think parents should be prosecuted for at least child endangerment, preferably involuntary murder in these cases.

Forum List

Back