CDZ Right to die

Honestly, where do you dig this BS up?

It is the truth.

You are refusing to acknowledge this, because you have a very limited understanding of the subject matter and a delusional confidence in the sanctity of the law.

This thread needs to be moved to the conspiracy forum, the government is not locking up Americans without due process of law.

Attempted suicide is not a crime. The only laws are that the state is allowed to hold people indefinitely when they are diagnosed with mental illnesses, and deemed by a hospital to present a threat to themselves or others.

Seriously, look it up. There is no conspiracy, this is fucking reality.
It's your job as OP to link to support your rants.
The government is not locking up people who have committed no crimes. This thread belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Not if you put the gun to your head for just a glancing blow, because you chickened out at the last minute.

Mate, people have failed at suicide a million different ways.

The thousands of people that have failed to kill themselves that way in the last decade alone were not all chickening out. Can you back that absurd claim up?

I have yet to see anyone put a 12 gauge shotgun in their mouth pull the trigger and survive.

This has actually happened many times. Here is an example....

woman-survives-shotgun-blast-to-the-face-gets-new-1428-1241659123-0.jpg
Lack of link noted.

The government is not locking up people who have committed no crimes. This thread belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Or you could run a quick google search and discover tons of people verifying that it happens. It is actually in the law, so grow up and look it up.

Like I said, suicide is not a crime, so therefore it has nothing to do with 72 hour detention. There are laws that mental hospitals are allowed to hold people indefinitely if they deem a person a threat to themselves or others. 72 hour detention only refers to the police or government bodies.

Or you could run a quick google search and discover tons of people verifying that it happens. It is actually in the law, so grow up and look it up.

Like I said, suicide is not a crime, so therefore it has nothing to do with 72 hour detention. There are laws that mental hospitals are allowed to hold people indefinitely if they deem a person a threat to themselves or others.
The State is not holding people in prison without being charged, dufus. This thread belongs in the conspiracy forum.

The State is not holding people in prison without being charged, dufus. This thread belongs in the conspiracy forum.

No one said prison. You are applying a strawman.

What I said is a mental hospital. A mental hospital is allowed to hold someone indefinitely if they are deemed a threat to themselves or others, which is very different than a prison

Okay, I am done talking to Weatherman2020

Yes, it is true that there are laws in place allowing a mental hospital to hold someone indefinitely if they are deemed a threat to themselves or others. It is not a conspiracy. Just fucking google it.

No one said prison. You are applying a strawman.

What I said is a mental hospital. A mental hospital is allowed to hold someone indefinitely if they are deemed a threat to themselves or others, which is very different than a prison
How Soviet of you.

Conspiracy fiction writer has no links to support his wild conspiracies. Go figure.

Okay, I am caving in and providing a link.

This details every states laws on how someone can be admitted to a mental hospital indefinitely if they present a threat to themselves or others. It is known as involuntary treatment:

Involuntary Treatment Civil Commitment Standards

Please continue to declare the laws of all 50 states as being conspiracy theories.

Here is a tip for the future.

If someone tells you that something is mandated by law, instead of accusing them of creating conspiracy theories, maybe you should just look up the damn laws.

Morbid subject.

Anyone obsessed with the subject is probably thinking about doing it.

Homelessness is the worst condition, but even that is probably better than death.

Best thing is to hang in there as best as possible.

Food kitchens can feed you.

Camping gear can keep you dry.

Sickness will probably take everybody eventually.

Morbid subject.

Anyone obsessed with the subject is probably thinking about doing it.

That is like saying everyone that passionately defends gay rights is a homosexual.

I, like many other right to die activists, have personally known those that have been institutionalized for attempting suicide. I have also known of people that have had their life ruined for helping others commit suicide.

This is a serious civil rights issue. I do not even believe that suicide is a moral option. I just oppose institutionalizing those that attempt it, and prosecuting those that assist in having it happen.

Not if you put the gun to your head for just a glancing blow, because you chickened out at the last minute.

Mate, people have failed at suicide a million different ways.

The thousands of people that have failed to kill themselves that way in the last decade alone were not all chickening out. Can you back that absurd claim up?

I have yet to see anyone put a 12 gauge shotgun in their mouth pull the trigger and survive.

This has actually happened many times. Here is an example....

woman-survives-shotgun-blast-to-the-face-gets-new-1428-1241659123-0.jpg
Sorry but the pictures I would post couldn't meet the CDZ rules. But if you watch the movie Full Metal Jacket where Gomer blows his brains out, you get the drift of the pictures I am talking about.

Sorry but the pictures I would post couldn't meet the CDZ rules. But if you watch the movie Full Metal Jacket where Gomer blows his brains out, you get the drift of the pictures I am talking about.

I know what you are talking about.

Graphic Content : http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f10/173147d1274936592-splatter-brains-splat1.jpg
'
Gun shot to the head is messy, is said to cause incredible pain, and if you do not somehow live through it, your brain will shut down slowly.

There are communities that want to go through with quick, painless, and clean methods. Those are very difficult to do if you do not get assistance, which is a criminal offense.

Well I have been warned not to promote mass violence even when it is just someone taking their own lives. So go ahead and keep up this topic, I gave my opinion and am moving on. I have too much to live for.

Happy Halloween

Well I have been warned not to promote mass violence even when it is just someone taking their own lives

I am not promoting suicide.

I am opposing the state that prohibits a personal life decision, even if I disagree with it.

I gave my opinion and am moving on. I have too much to live for.

Happy Halloween

Cheers!

Forum List

Back