Rice: We didn't intend to mislead on Benghazi

Hey lets face it folks, the Democrat voters didn't care Bill Clinton lied to them they aren't going to care about Obama lying to them, even though was a "terrorist attack" on the anniversary of 9/11 with innocent people were killed

but remember how Bush was responsible for 9/11 with them

Last edited:
No, that's a twisted reading. The right said they intentionally misled the public and Rice was saying in a diplomatic way "it was all in their head".

DID NOT MEAN TO MISLEAD.......CAN NOT MEAN ANYTHING OTHER THEN THEY DID. It is just a matter of whom set them up.

Only in rightwingnuthackworld

Yes, in rightwingnuthackworld we speak English and use logic, unlike in liberal Dumbfuckonia.

Hey lets face it folks, the Democrat voters didn't care Bill Clinton lied to them they aren't going to care about Obama lying to them, even though was a "terrorist attack" on the anniversary of 9/11 with innocent people were killed

but remember how Bush was responsible for 9/11 with them

It's not a lie when their Lord and Savior says it

Apparently what you hear is blah blah blah. What in those statements make you think they exhonerate Rice and Obama? They were not caution in fixing blame they blamed the video right out of the gate. Thanks for the support.

The MENTIONED the video as a POSSIBLE catalyst. However, if you will read the quotes you will see they said they weren't making a definitive assessment until the investigation is complete...etc....

What YOU and other republican syncopants hear is "blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Considering as Monday quarterbackers, the tape of the guy rotting in jail on bogus parole violation had zero to do with anything, where is the explanation of how that story got out there? It was pushed and you know it.

What the hell is bogus parole?

Mathews tonight echoed Al Sharpton's "threat"....passed along from democrats...
Chris also brings race into this..I know what a shock...
Chris asks of republicans,are they sure they want to question a "woman of color"....

You just can't make this stuff up with this crowd...
So men and women of "color"...get a free ride.
Not all that shocking really...that's how Democrat's stay in power providing cover for their base.

Lying about a terrorist attack on 9/11 that kills 4 American 8 weeks before an election in not political...hmmkay?

It's just not

The MENTIONED the video as a POSSIBLE catalyst. However, if you will read the quotes you will see they said they weren't making a definitive assessment until the investigation is complete...etc....

What YOU and other republican syncopants hear is "blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Considering as Monday quarterbackers, the tape of the guy rotting in jail on bogus parole violation had zero to do with anything, where is the explanation of how that story got out there? It was pushed and you know it.

8. bogus

A word that an adult will try to use to act rad

Rice: We didn't intend to mislead on Benghazi - POLITICO.com

"Neither I nor anyone else in the administration intended to mislead the American people at any stage in this process, and the administration updated Congress and the American people as our assessments evolved," Rice said.

Seems to me that a plain reading of what she is saying is that the DID mislead the country just like the right has been saying.

:lmao: Good One!!! .... No ....Really!!! :lmao:

Lying about a terrorist attack on 9/11 that kills 4 American 8 weeks before an election in not political...hmmkay?

It's just not

Romney really blew it by not laying into the lying bastard....

Yeah, let's revisit that. Mitt started getting the PDB Sept 17th and sat in the third debate and did not say not a single word. Anyone in the world who wants to stick a mic in Mitt's face and get the 'real story' is welcome to it. What? No takers?

Last edited:
Rice: We didn't intend to mislead on Benghazi - POLITICO.com

"Neither I nor anyone else in the administration intended to mislead the American people at any stage in this process, and the administration updated Congress and the American people as our assessments evolved," Rice said.

Seems to me that a plain reading of what she is saying is that the DID mislead the country just like the right has been saying.

if they did not intend to mislead the American people..and they truly wanted to wait for "all of the information"...then why did she say it was "in fact" something...wiothout having all of the information?
Because this was Obama's 9-11, and they didn't want it to be, so was it that they intentially mis-led the nation after this information was known ? I think it could have been as simple as that, but maybe I'm wrong, or I could be right too..

I knew something was wrong with all of that spontaneous/video story bull talk when it was aired (especially when aired so much) wow, I mean it was as if they wanted to make sure and sell it good or that it sold finally real good, and I bet many others shared my same suspicions on it all when it went down in that way. Now the fall out from it all... Oh well....

Anyone trying to distract with the race card will be understood that they are hiding or protecting something as well..

8. bogus

A word that an adult will try to use to act rad

I thought maybe it was the kind of parole that Sean Penn was on at one time.

what part of intended baffles you?

Lets assume she did not have all the facts. Obama DID as did Biden and those above her. Obama said for 2 weeks the attack was because of the film. We know for a fact he was told the first day it was NOT because of the film and was a preplanned Terrorist attack.

The Administration DID lie for 2 weeks. Rice may not have known but the Administration KNEW. Her claim they did not mislead is a lie and she knows it now. So I suspect she knew all along.

lets pretend you are a moron.....oh we don't have to.

Look based on the info at the time according to the CIA and this Admin. The info at the time lead them to believe it was cause by the video. Also at the time they stated that they where unsure and where waiting for more facts to come in, after they did an investigation.

now i know this shit doesn't jive with you people, because it takes away any conspiracy you retards may have thought up.

You wish this was a scandal, you wish the american people cared ( the only people who do listen to fox and rightwing radio for the most part) You wish this was another 9-11, you wish this would take down obama because you lost.

What part of AQ Terrorist attack on 9/11 do you not understand?

i understand it just fine, frankie

now go try to make political points on a different set of cadavers

Knowingly lying about a terrorist attack, blaming it on a video because Obama is campaigning on how he busted a cap on bin Laden makes it political

lol.....personally if i was Obama i'd blame you people...Fuck it, there is nothing you retards can do about it.

Forum List

Back