Rice: We didn't intend to mislead on Benghazi

She's a lying piece of crap, who serves in an administration run by a bigger lying piece of crap, who servies his father, the father of all lies.

The essence of the stupidity here on the Right is that there was nothing to be gained by the administration BY misleading.

Without a motive, the alleged wrongdoing makes no sense.

sore losers are obvious

Hmm, having known you on mb pretty long, are you saying that no dots should be connected? That all opposition should cease. Cave on all?

Rice saying that 'best info at time' fails. The current timeline shows Petraeus saying al Queda, WH changing one word. Then going to Clapper.

Rice would have been in the loop before Clapper, which on the face of it, doesn't smell right.

But, if we are going with what appear to be the 'losers' shut up?

She's a lying piece of crap, who serves in an administration run by a bigger lying piece of crap, who servies his father, the father of all lies.

You lost. Get over it. Be a man, or at least whatever passes for a man in whatever sheet metal shithole you were hatched in.

I think misleading the public was exactly the intent, for political purposes. Obama spent a lot of time talking about his foreign policy successes, getting OBL and diminishing Al Qaida's role. The Benghazi attack was a repudiation of that, and so they tried to spin it as a demonstration over a video that got out of hand rather than the terrorist attack with links to Al Qaida that it really was. I think they believed correctly that the mainstream media would downplay the whole thing and they could get away with it. Which the compliant media did, with the exception of Fox News.

Was is a dumb move? Yeah, but I haven't been impressed with the wisdom and judgement of this president and his administration for a long time.

I agree..
and to see Obama go in front of the UN and insinuate it was about a film and then apologize for our FREEDOMS of speech was sickening

Last edited:
The essence of the stupidity here on the Right is that there was nothing to be gained by the administration BY misleading.

Obama had EVERY reason to lie. He failed in Libya and got our Ambassador killed JUST before the National election. He couldn't let it be know we knew it was AQ that preplanned and carried out the attack as it would prove just how inept he was.

He and the State Department refused for 6 months to increase security. On the day of the attack he and the State Department refused to send help as the attack unfolded.

Hell even the Libya Government ask for more security. The local Commander of the Security force ask for weeks for more security FROM the Americans.

lol...no motive? Weeks before an election? The man who was claiming he put Al queda on the run?

Man...you truly are in another world.

sore losers are obvious

Hmm, having known you on mb pretty long, are you saying that no dots should be connected? That all opposition should cease. Cave on all?

Rice saying that 'best info at time' fails. The current timeline shows Petraeus saying al Queda, WH changing one word. Then going to Clapper.

Rice would have been in the loop before Clapper, which on the face of it, doesn't smell right.

But, if we are going with what appear to be the 'losers' shut up?

i didn't say shut up, i said you're obvious

if y'all want to be wingnuts, it's no big thing to me.

in fact, i'll buy more shares in alcoa

enjoy

i'm going to wait for the results of the investigation

crazy, innit?

what part of intended baffles you?

The unspoken part that shouts:

bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs

Saying "we didn't intend to mislead the American public" basically admits that they mislead the American public. If they didn't intend to mislead the American public then how did the American public end up mislead?

The only other explanation in this instance is incompetence, either on the administration's part in explaining it or the American public's part in receiving it.

Last edited:

And this is the type of ignoramous that got the pos re-elected. You are the reason I beleive we need people to pass exams in civics, reading comprehension, 20th century US and world History before issuing them a voter's registration card. I mean we force people to take an exam and get a license to paint freaking toe nails or cut hair, but we allow any ole moron to vote.

It goes from "GM is alive to AQ is dead" to "AQ is alive because the Ambassador is dead"

Oh and fuck you Obama for spiking the football

Forum List

Back