Rice: We didn't intend to mislead on Benghazi

Rice: We didn't intend to mislead on Benghazi - POLITICO.com

"Neither I nor anyone else in the administration intended to mislead the American people at any stage in this process, and the administration updated Congress and the American people as our assessments evolved," Rice said.

Seems to me that a plain reading of what she is saying is that the DID mislead the country just like the right has been saying.

In plain and simple, truthful American way of talking.....SHE LIED HER ASS OFF!!

what part of intended baffles you?

Lets assume she did not have all the facts. Obama DID as did Biden and those above her. Obama said for 2 weeks the attack was because of the film. We know for a fact he was told the first day it was NOT because of the film and was a preplanned Terrorist attack.

The Administration DID lie for 2 weeks. Rice may not have known but the Administration KNEW. Her claim they did not mislead is a lie and she knows it now. So I suspect she knew all along.

lets pretend you are a moron.....oh we don't have to.

Look based on the info at the time according to the CIA and this Admin. The info at the time lead them to believe it was cause by the video. Also at the time they stated that they where unsure and where waiting for more facts to come in, after they did an investigation.

now i know this shit doesn't jive with you people, because it takes away any conspiracy you retards may have thought up.

You wish this was a scandal, you wish the american people cared ( the only people who do listen to fox and rightwing radio for the most part) You wish this was another 9-11, you wish this would take down obama because you lost.

Except the CIA director STATED for the record he told Obama it was a preplanned terror attack unrelated to the movie. The MORON here is you.

Lets assume she did not have all the facts. Obama DID as did Biden and those above her. Obama said for 2 weeks the attack was because of the film. We know for a fact he was told the first day it was NOT because of the film and was a preplanned Terrorist attack.

The Administration DID lie for 2 weeks. Rice may not have known but the Administration KNEW. Her claim they did not mislead is a lie and she knows it now. So I suspect she knew all along.

Look based on the info at the time according to the CIA and this Admin. The info at the time lead them to believe it was cause by the video. Also at the time they stated that they where unsure and where waiting for more facts to come in, after they did an investigation.

now i know this shit doesn't jive with you people, because it takes away any conspiracy you retards may have thought up.

You wish this was a scandal, you wish the american people cared ( the only people who do listen to fox and rightwing radio for the most part) You wish this was another 9-11, you wish this would take down obama because you lost.

Except the CIA director STATED for the record he told Obama it was a preplanned terror attack unrelated to the movie. The MORON here is you.

they also stated they where unsure at the time. No you will always be king retard

they also stated they where unsure at the time. No you will always be king retard

Keep telling yourself that as you defend the indefensible. While you lie about what was and wasn't known and who lied and did not lie.

"Neither I nor anyone else in the administration intended to mislead the American people at any stage in this process, and the administration updated Congress and the American people as our assessments evolved," Rice said.

Seems to me that a plain reading of what she is saying is that the DID mislead the country just like the right has been saying.

No, that's a twisted reading. The right said they intentionally misled the public and Rice was saying in a diplomatic way "it was all in their head".

how does she know what they intended? she is not just speaking for herself in that statement, I accept she just read and said what she was told, she didn't know anything other than that, that's what she has said, ok, fine, so? How does she know what was on their minds?

We still are not sure who massaged the intel statement, I think the why is fairly obvious.

Petreaus said that:eusa_eh:

If they were unsure at the time then why did they come out so sure about it being about the video? Why did Obama blame it on the video in front of the UN general assembly? Sorry you should not be calling people moron when you are dead wrong.

Hey it was all about a video. What wasn't was a misunderstanding. No harm. Well 4 dead guys, but small loss. Have your read gang reports lately? DUI? No comparison, right?

No, that's a twisted reading. The right said they intentionally misled the public and Rice was saying in a diplomatic way "it was all in their head".

No.....this is what a child says when it is caught doing something wrong.

"I didn't really mean to lie about it!!!!"

What everyone is ignoring is Obama lied several times later after he already knew the truth........so this doesn't even pass as plausible deniability.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

No.....this is what a child says when it is caught doing something wrong.

"I didn't really mean to lie about it!!!!"

What everyone is ignoring is Obama lied several times later after he already knew the truth........so this doesn't even pass as plausible deniability.

I am ignoring nothing. Obama went in front of the UN general Assebly and told them it was over the video.....Lie?

Petreaus said that:eusa_eh:

as far as i know they didn't want the public to know it was terrorism, They also thought the video may have played a role, But the main point of all of this was they wanted to wait to see what the investigation brought to light, as to what really happened.

what has happened is the cons of the world in RW media who are so desperate for a scandal have blown this up into something its not, because they are impatient, jump on anything that is negative, and are butt hurt over loosing. They are pissed off this didnt take obama down during the election and everyone is to blame.

Keep telling yourself that as you defend the indefensible. While you lie about what was and wasn't known and who lied and did not lie.

mmmk, or i can believe you right? one of thee most partisan people on this board, who regardless of the story defends the right.

yeah no

She got on TV, knowingly stated something that contradicted the briefings she personally received, but it was an accident.

Got it.

She got on TV, knowingly stated something that contradicted the briefings she personally received, but it was an accident.

Got it.

you mean the briefings where the CIA told her to say what on tv?
Ok keep lying fuckstain.

if they did not intend to mislead the American people..and they truly wanted to wait for "all of the information"...then why did she say it was "in fact" something...wiothout having all of the information?

The 9/11 "bad intel" excuse was ok with you though, right?

Forum List

Back