Palin Right Again: Free Stuff, Romney a Wus

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Sarah Palin, who was left off the invite list at the RNC Convention, said that Romney allowed Obama's negative bullshit to go unanswered and that you can either have "free stuff or freedom" not both.

Palin and Ron Paul need to take over and direct the Republican Party which on the national level has become a Moderate, losing Party going to it's death

We cannot and will not become little Progressives

Sarah Palin, who was left off the invite list at the RNC Convention, said that Romney allowed Obama's negative bullshit to go unanswered and that you can either have "free stuff or freedom" not both.

Palin and Ron Paul need to take over and direct the Republican Party which on the national level has become a Moderate, losing Party going to it's death

everyday, more and more people are liking the free stuff thing....we are at the point of no return.

I was chastised by my friends...including many "faux" conservatives, when I told them I refused to apply to FEMA when I lost half my house a month ago.

I have one friend who has a 37 foot Trojan...he spent nearly 5K to have it moved out of the area and up the coast...in the meantime, he did not have flood insuirance and he lost his lower level of his house. FEMA gave him 31K....and he calls himself a "staunch conservative"...I called him a cheater and a liar.

FYI....the system works great. A man with a 37 foot yacht can spend 5K to save it but refused to spend the 1K a year for flood insuracne..and FEMA bails him out.

Palin and Paul can say whatever they w2ant. We lost the battle. Too many people like free stuff.

its awesome how you double down on stupid.

CrusaderRabbit said:

We cannot and will not become electable

fixed

The system is designed to give wealthy people subsidies for their investments and bailouts when things go wrong. Only people who listen to FOXNews believe that the system is run for someone besides the wealthy...

everyday, more and more people are liking the free stuff thing....we are at the point of no return.

I was chastised by my friends...including many "faux" conservatives, when I told them I refused to apply to FEMA when I lost half my house a month ago.

I have one friend who has a 37 foot Trojan...he spent nearly 5K to have it moved out of the area and up the coast...in the meantime, he did not have flood insuirance and he lost his lower level of his house. FEMA gave him 31K....and he calls himself a "staunch conservative"...I called him a cheater and a liar.

FYI....the system works great. A man with a 37 foot yacht can spend 5K to save it but refused to spend the 1K a year for flood insuracne..and FEMA bails him out.

Palin and Paul can say whatever they w2ant. We lost the battle. Too many people like free stuff.

Once more than half the voting public is dependent on big brother we are sunk, they'll vote for whoever offers more. It's for this reason obummer wants to tear some in America down rather than lift others up.

CrusaderRabbit said:

fixed

Wow. I thought I was the only one who remembered Crusader Rabbit.

220px-Crusader_Rabbit_title.jpg

On a serious note, I suspected all along that when Romney lost (it was never an "if" in my mind), you would have people saying it was because he wasn't right wing enough or conservative enough.

The only way to settle this issue would be to have a candidate the far right is completely happy with, and then let him lose.

The problem here is that most people wouldn't consider Flood Insurance to be practical in that region. It's not like what happened with Sandy was a common event.

Yeah,,that's the ticket! The GOP should move even further to the right! :lol: The GOP lost the election because the moderate voters (41% of the voting public) decided the GOP was already too far right and you folks want to go even further to the right! Way to have a keen sense of the pulse of the nation.
The far right and Palin are both yesterday's news. :eusa_clap:

CrusaderRabbit said:

fixed

Yeah, Republican Moderates really rock Nationally, 0-2 against Obama

I'm sorry? What is the matter with you?

Forum List

Back