Rice tells Cain to stop playing the race card

Wait.

What?

Exactly how is claiming that Cain made it into an art form, and excusing it by saying it's 'used by everyone' calling out her own party?

What Ravi did was justify it, not condemn it.

Personally, I think Obama made it into an art form. Hell, he won an election by lying about it.
Really? When did Obama play the race card? Details, details.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjRfKVwRUds]Barack Obama - GOP: "Did I Mention He's Black" - YouTube[/ame]

Weak.

Why do I feel like this conversation's going in circles? :eusa_eh:

Rice is correct.
And I see you agree with Rice as well.
So how do you feel about it when it is used by the other side? The same way?
Or do you believe it is not used by the other side?

Why are you retards so quick to derail a thread with the same old crying about double standards? Stay the hell on topic.

Why do you have tro attack people that think differently than you.
Here, I agreed with Rice and tried to engage in a conversatrion with Ravi that was directly related...and we happened to have an interesting discussion.
Then you came in with your vile hatred....making you nothing better than a pig in my eyes.

"So nobody really thinks that Bush or McCain have a real answer for the challenges we face, so what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills, you know. He's risky. That's essentially the argument they're making." Barack Obama, 2008

He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?" Barack Obama, 2008

And he told the damn truth, how many people make sure to call him Barack Hussein Obama with special emphasis on his middle name? Ann Coulter calling him B. Hussein Obama and that halfway senile old woman calling an Arab? The right and especially Foxnews did a number trying to make America scared of him. That's not playing the race card, that's reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjRfKVwRUds]Barack Obama - GOP: "Did I Mention He's Black" - YouTube[/ame]

Weak.

Why do I feel like this conversation's going in circles? :eusa_eh:

I guess becuase you called that example "weak"..

You said something about it being said in "jest"...

See how easily you fell for Obamas way with words...

He uses race against the GOP and siad it in a joking way knowing weak minded indivduals would give him a pass becuase it was "nothing but a joke"

"So nobody really thinks that Bush or McCain have a real answer for the challenges we face, so what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills, you know. He's risky. That's essentially the argument they're making." Barack Obama, 2008

He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?" Barack Obama, 2008

And he told the damn truth, how many people make sure to call him Barack Hussein Obama with special emphasis on his middle name? Ann Coulter calling him B. Hussein Obama and that halfway senile old woman calling an Arab? The right and especially Foxnews did a number trying to make America scared of him. That's not playing the race card, that's reality.

Amazing how easily fooled someone can be.

Hey...go for it. It makes you look a bit silly...but hey...so do many of the things you say.

Rice is correct.
And I see you agree with Rice as well.
So how do you feel about it when it is used by the other side? The same way?
Or do you believe it is not used by the other side?

Why are you retards so quick to derail a thread with the same old crying about double standards? Stay the hell on topic.

Here, I agreed with Rice and tried to engage in a conversatrion with Ravi that was directly related...and we happened to have an interesting discussion.
Then you came in with your vile hatred....making you nothing better than a pig in my eyes.

Later on you did but the first post out the gate was something off topic, I'm sick and damn tired of idiots on the right making those same arguments.

Later on you did but the first post out the gate was something off topic, I'm sick and damn tired of idiots on the right making those same arguments.

uh...that was how I started thew discussion with Ravi.

Sorry I make you sick and damn tired.

You should learn to relax. I am nothing but an anonymous poster on a forum...I should not have such an affect on your life.

Hey...go for it. It makes you look a bit silly...but hey...so do many of the things you say.

I am a black male, I can relate because American media does its best to make white America scared of black males. You can best believe that if I applied for a job t mostly white company and my name was Jamal Muhammad, Malik Jones or some similar ethnic sounding name I most likely wouldn't get hired and why is that? Same with Obama and his name and the idiots on the right know this and tried to exploit it.

Wait.

What?

Exactly how is claiming that Cain made it into an art form, and excusing it by saying it's 'used by everyone' calling out her own party?

What Ravi did was justify it, not condemn it.

Personally, I think Obama made it into an art form. Hell, he won an election by lying about it.

This bears repeating.

Really tired of the lie that blessed virtuous Obama hasn't played the race card.

I am a black male, I can relate because American media does its best to make white America scared of black males. You can best believe that if I applied for a job t mostly white company and my name was Jamal Muhammad, Malik Jones or some similar ethnic sounding name I most likely wouldn't get hired and why is that? Same with Obama and his name and the idiots on the right know this and tried to exploit it.

Sure...there were plenty of people on the right who played on Obama's name.

I mean...lets be real...racism still exists out there. No one is denying that.

And you most certainly are correct about how ones name polays a role when determining who gets an interview....sad but reality.

But as Jew, I also deal with sterotypes and name profiling.....do I accept it? No. Have I learned to deal with it? To a certain degree. DO I assume one is name profiling me becuase he disagrees with my ideology? Nope.

However, I sympathize with you. My "plight" is not nearly as evident and disruptive as yours.

But hey...I am not the bad guy here. Dont automatically assume I am.

This bears repeating.

Really tired of the lie that blessed virtuous Obama hasn't played the race card.

no...no...read through the thread..

That one doesnt count...apparently Obama was just joking around.

This bears repeating.

As my mid-thread summary earlier stated: Cain played the race card; Obama played the race card.

Obama was good for doing so; Cain was bad for doing so.

Same partisan shit, just a different day.

Obama acts stupidly.

But I respect Condi greatly and I appreciate her comments. I don't want Republicans to play that kind of politics.

This bears repeating.

telling rightwingnuts when they're racist isn't playing the race card.

we're talking about the president using it in terms of the clearly racist undertones of the obamaderangement syndrome.

This bears repeating.

telling rightwingnuts when they're racist isn't playing the race card.

we're talking about the president using it in terms of the clearly racist undertones of the obamaderangement syndrome.
"Playing the race card is an idiomatic phrase that refers to exploitation of either racist or (more frequently) anti-racist attitudes to gain a personal advantage, typically by falsely accusing others of racism against oneself."

Wiki.

Yeah, that's not a race card...because it's Obama and he is perfect.

This bears repeating.

no...no...read through the thread..

That one doesnt count...apparently Obama was just joking around.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me.

*sheesh*

lol.

The man can fart in the queens face and his supporters would say it was the Queens fault for serving him beans.

Forum List

Back