Rev. Wright revisited? Bring it on

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to McCain's "black baby" to mexican immigrants to the Rev. Wright to whomever, in every election Republicans find a black or brown person to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

Racism is the Republican core value.

and playing the race card is what Democrats-liberals-progressives-commies do..
You all have done used that card up, the people have been desensitized to it with being accused all the time with Obama...too bad, you all have nobody to blame, but yourselves.

good job.

Really? Ask the super-pac who floated the Rev Wright card how that race card felt slapping them across the face, today.

Rev Wright almost brought Obama down because the only person that's comfortable listening to that garbage for 20 years has to be a racist and anti-American to the extreme.

I'd listen to one of his sermons and leave shaking the dust of the place off my feet. However, it was music to Obama's ears.

Last edited:
From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to McCain's "black baby" to mexican immigrants to the Rev. Wright to whomever, in every election Republicans find a black or brown person to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

Racism is the Republican core value.

You all have done used that card up, the people have been desensitized to it with being accused all the time with Obama...too bad, you all have nobody to blame, but yourselves.

good job.

Really? Ask the super-pac who floated the Rev Wright card how that race card felt slapping them across the face, today.

Romney not wanting to them to use Wright had nothing to do with race..but again, here we are..criticizing any black person associated to Obama the RACE card is going to be slung..I think that is also a reason the people are going to vote Obama out, they are SICK TO DEATH of it...But hey, you all keep up in the help of his losing..

Rev Wright almost brought Obama down because the only person that's comfortable listening to that garbage for 20 years has to be a racist and anti-American to the extreme.

I'd listen to one of his sermons and leave shaking the dust of the place off my feet. It was music to Obama's ears.

Mine and tens of millions of blacks as well. Rev Wright's sermons are the reason Obama got 98% of the black vote. Before Rev Wright came into play Hillary Clinton was polling with 65% of black support.

good job.

Romney not wanting to them to use Wright had nothing to do with race..but again, here we are..criticizing any black person associated to Obama the RACE card is going to be slung..I think that is also a reason the people are going to vote Obama out, they are SICK TO DEATH of it...But hey, you all keep up in the help of his losing..

Don't get sick of it yet. We are only getting started and the census numbers about births only prove my point. There is a storm of payback coming towards white America from all the minorities and it's going to be fun to watch.

Anything connected with Rev. Wright is designed to fan the flames of the Republican reactionary base. It is used to remind those reactionaries that President Obama is a Black man.

Nothing from Wright will convince those informed, moderate voters. Nothing about Wright will dissuade any of the president's supporters.

But it's red meat for the Tea Party/Limbaugh types. No wonder Hannity wants to roll this rusty wagon out of the shed! It means viewership for his Fox News program and listeners for his right wing propaganda radio show.

You don't think an Obama operative offering Wright hush money is news worthy?

Where are the investigative journalists on this?

Anything connected with Rev. Wright is designed to fan the flames of the Republican reactionary base. It is used to remind those reactionaries that President Obama is a Black man.

Nothing from Wright will convince those informed, moderate voters. Nothing about Wright will dissuade any of the president's supporters.

But it's red meat for the Tea Party/Limbaugh types. No wonder Hannity wants to roll this rusty wagon out of the shed! It means viewership for his Fox News program and listeners for his right wing propaganda radio show.

They've come to expect it. Somebody may ask where he got the money from and press charges, but not till after he's out of office.

Don't get sick of it yet. We are only getting started and the census numbers about births only prove my point. There is a storm of payback coming towards white America from all the minorities and it's going to be fun to watch.

whatever dude:lol:

I'd listen to one of his sermons and leave shaking the dust of the place off my feet. It was music to Obama's ears.

Mine and tens of millions of blacks as well. Rev Wright's sermons are the reason Obama got 98% of the black vote. Before Rev Wright came into play Hillary Clinton was polling with 65% of black support.

Rev Wright said church just wasn't Obama's thing. He was just there because of politics. He also said Obama was steeped in Islam. Wright didn't know if he could convert Obama into being a Christian. I don't think he did.

Guess that doesn't matter to you cuz being dishonest is normal and acceptable when we're talking politicians, right???

However, to whites, this is a negative character trait.

Mormons are good people. Would anyone disagree? The issue isn't about 19th century Latter Day Saints, it's about Rev Wright's anti-American rants that Barry Hussein sat through for 20 years.

You must be talking about Hispanic Whites.

I sincerely hope you wingnuts continue to bang the Rev. Wright and birtherism drums right up until November 6, 2012.

whatever dude:lol:

Salt Jones is a real internet tough-guy.

I'd love to meet him.

I sincerely hope you wingnuts continue to bang the Rev. Wright and birtherism drums right up until November 6, 2012.

:lol:
Too bad it won't matter if they did...the people disapprove of Obama so there isn't anything going to take their minds off the real reasons, WHY

They've come to expect it. Somebody may ask where he got the money from and press charges, but not till after he's out of office.
The Fifth Column no longer values traditional Americans. The name Peter Arnett comes to mind. Seems he was getting cars and cash from a politician going by the name of Hussein when NBC canned him over one thing or another. I think the press here caught on and are in it for free travel, who knows what all, etc. They're all ears when the Democrats put on a cash bash. It seems to be more about following the money and not asking questions that would throw certain candidates in a bad light and using a poison pen on conservatives.

I hear people saying we should throw all the hypocrites out of Congress. Instead, the same people who forget things in front of a grand jury that accountable people would know get candy coated lip gloss from the present press. They have to be corrupt, imho, just like the Arnett figure who soft-pedalled mass murderer Saddam Hussein and ignored the rape room stuff in favor of him patting a little American boy on the head and sending him home to his mother.

The Fifth Column no longer values traditional Americans. The name Peter Arnett comes to mind. Seems he was getting cars and cash from a politician going by the name of Hussein when NBC canned him over one thing or another. I think the press here caught on and are in it for free travel, who knows what all, etc. They're all ears when the Democrats put on a cash bash. It seems to be more about following the money and not asking questions that would throw certain candidates in a bad light and using a poison pen on conservatives.

I hear people saying we should throw all the hypocrites out of Congress. Instead, the same people who forget things in front of a grand jury that accountable people would know get candy coated lip gloss from the present press. They have to be corrupt, imho, just like the Arnett figure who soft-pedalled mass murderer Saddam Hussein and ignored the rape room stuff in favor of him patting a little American boy on the head and sending him home to his mother.

It is incredible how journalism just died.

Romney made a statement today saying he doesn't want to bring up Wright. After all, everyone knows and some understand what it means when one can listen to him for years and others have opted to chug a little more koolaid and dismiss it.

Romney wants to focus on the economy and unemployment. I bet a few months down the road, Obama will wish that Romney focused on Wright instead because it's the state of the economy that may be his downfall.

Did you notice that debt clock ticking away over President Romney's left shoulder.. it's moving so fast it's hard to see.

Rev Wright said church just wasn't Obama's thing. He was just there because of politics. He also said Obama was steeped in Islam. Wright didn't know if he could convert Obama into being a Christian. I don't think he did.

Guess that doesn't matter to you cuz being dishonest is normal and acceptable when we're talking politicians, right???

And how'd that work out for whites?

Politics is a cutthroat game and the goal is to win.

Last edited:

And how'd that work out for whites?

Politics is a cutthroat game and the goal is to win.

A bad tree cannot produce good fruit.....regardless the color.

Forum List

Back