Rev. Wright revisited? Bring it on

Romney made a statement today saying he doesn't want to bring up Wright. After all, everyone knows and some understand what it means when one can listen to him for years and others have opted to chug a little more koolaid and dismiss it.

Romney wants to focus on the economy and unemployment. I bet a few months down the road, Obama will wish that Romney focused on Wright instead because it's the state of the economy that may be his downfall.

Did you notice that debt clock ticking away over President Romney's left shoulder.. it's moving so fast it's hard to see.

And what would Romney do to remove the debt?

Romney made a statement today saying he doesn't want to bring up Wright. After all, everyone knows and some understand what it means when one can listen to him for years and others have opted to chug a little more koolaid and dismiss it.

Romney wants to focus on the economy and unemployment. I bet a few months down the road, Obama will wish that Romney focused on Wright instead because it's the state of the economy that may be his downfall.

Did you notice that debt clock ticking away over President Romney's left shoulder.. it's moving so fast it's hard to see.

Wow....that's a great way to support your candidate.

"We're fucked....and your guy doesn't have any answers ether!!!!"

LMAO!!!!!!:lol:

Rev Wright said church just wasn't Obama's thing. He was just there because of politics. He also said Obama was steeped in Islam. Wright didn't know if he could convert Obama into being a Christian. I don't think he did.

Guess that doesn't matter to you cuz being dishonest is normal and acceptable when we're talking politicians, right???

However, to whites, this is a negative character trait.

And how'd that work out for whites?

Politics is a cutthroat game and the goal is to win.

A bad tree cannot produce good fruit.....regardless the color.

Who said anything about good fruit? This is about power.

I don't care about the debt. I can always move to another country with the money I save here.

Black first, American second.

I don't care about the debt. I can always move to another country with the money I save here.

If the money you save is worth anything by the time you try to move. Maybe you should move now while it's worth something.

It's hilarious. No other country has as liberal immigration laws as we do. You'll find that out the hard way.

Mormons are good people. Would anyone disagree? The issue isn't about 19th century Latter Day Saints, it's about Rev Wright's anti-American rants that Barry Hussein sat through for 20 years.

Learn Mormon history and how to count centuries and then get back to us.

If the money you save is worth anything by the time you try to move. Maybe you should move now while it's worth something.

It's hilarious. No other country has as liberal immigration laws as we do. You'll find that out the hard way.

Gold is easy to transfer. I spent 20 years in the Navy traveling the world. No need to find out what I already planned out.

Mormons are good people. Would anyone disagree? The issue isn't about 19th century Latter Day Saints, it's about Rev Wright's anti-American rants that Barry Hussein sat through for 20 years.

Learn Mormon history and how to count centuries and then get back to us.

Mormon history has very little to do with the LDS church.

We still have the Book of Mormon but the only church I've been baptized into is called "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints."

Really? Ask the super-pac who floated the Rev Wright card how that race card felt slapping them across the face, today.

Romney not wanting to them to use Wright had nothing to do with race..but again, here we are..criticizing any black person associated to Obama the RACE card is going to be slung..I think that is also a reason the people are going to vote Obama out, they are SICK TO DEATH of it...But hey, you all keep up in the help of his losing..

Don't get sick of it yet. We are only getting started and the census numbers about births only prove my point. There is a storm of payback coming towards white America from all the minorities and it's going to be fun to watch.

Aren't you a little old to be indulging your racist fantasies?

YOU are American not at all, scum. Save everyone the trouble and just get the fuck out now.

YOU are American not at all, scum. Save everyone the trouble and just get the fuck out now.

Nope. It's so much fun watching America be reshaped.

P.S. My passport and US citizen only job say I'm a natural born American.

God bless my America.

God bless my America.

But you know that you are not a real American just as you know that you are a petty, bitter little nobody who will be forgotten seconds after you're gone. People like you are a mistake we will move on from as soon as possible. Enjoy being a hateful little coward until then. What a meaningful existence...

God bless my America.

But you know that you are not a real American just as you know that you are a petty, bitter little nobody who will be forgotten seconds after you're gone. People like you are a mistake we will move on from as soon as possible. Enjoy being a hateful little coward until then. What a meaningful existence...

Do you really believe that? The world has been shaped by haters. Hell, America was founded by haters and racists. Hate lasts just as long as love, if not longer. I have created kids and grandkids in my image, so I will exist for generations. Hahaha.

Enjoy.

REV. WRIGHT REVISITED; BRING IT ON

FOXNEWS Hannity want to bring back Rev. Wright. I don’t know if Romeny wants them to do that considering the racist teachings of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. Joseph Smith was far more racist than Rev. Wright and he has millions of Mormons following his teachings. Rev. Wright did not exclude Whites from his church in any capacity.

The racist scriptures in the Book of Mormon have not been removed and neither have Romney renounced the book and left the church. Obama did.

I don’t know what Joseph Smith was hallucinating on while he was walking through the forest and came upon the gold plates that he only could translate in to the Book of Mormon and no one else saw the plate but him and they mysteriously disappeared after translation.

After reading the “Book of Mormon Reader” written in comic book format, I am more convinced than ever that the Book of Mormons is a book of fairy tales. Beginning with Jesus coming to America after his resurrection. GOD’s word said he went back to heaven were he came from to prepare a place for his disciples.

The biggest lie of Joseph Smith was his racist teachings. He taught that the black race was descendents the Canaanites who were cursed but the black race was descendents of Cush and there was no curse. All Blacks are descendent of Cush. The descendent of the cursed Canaanites were white. Gen. 10;. Descendent of Cush were not black because of a curse.

The racist rants of Joseph Smith is unfounded and the verses should be removed from the Book of Mormons and Romney should lead the removal or he should leave the Mormon church. Unlike the history lessons on racism taught by Rev. Wright. Truth hurts like a MOFO don't it?

“The Races of Mankind” shows the back race far more superior then the white race. Under the same income, education and culture, advantages and other opportunities, blacks surpassed whites. All dark skin races far superior to whites under the same conditions.

And lets not visit Hannity and O’Reilly’s catholic church and it’s centuries of atrocities and molestations of children and Nuns and murder of hundred of aborted babies buried in church court yards of nuns they got pregnant.

Warm Little Pond.

Vatican admits that priests raped nuns. « Warm Little Pond

Why spend money on something every American already knows? Everyone knows that Barack Obama spent 20 long years in a separatist--racist--American hating church--and who also put in one of his books that Rev. Wright was his mentor.

Mitt Romney condemned efforts to use President Obama’s former pastor, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, in ads attacking the president, as reportedly planned by a “super PAC” working toward electing Mr. Romney in November.

“I repudiate the effort by that PAC to promote an ad strategy of the nature they’ve described,” Mr. Romney said during an interview with the conservative Townhall Web site. “I would like to see this campaign focus on the economy, on getting people back to work, on seeing rising incomes and growing prosperity — particularly for those in the middle class of America.”
Romney Rejects Using the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Against Obama - NYTimes.com

Last edited:

FOXNEWS Hannity want to bring back Rev. Wright. I don’t know if Romeny wants them to do that considering the racist teachings of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. Joseph Smith was far more racist than Rev. Wright and he has millions of Mormons following his teachings. Rev. Wright did not exclude Whites from his church in any capacity.

The racist scriptures in the Book of Mormon have not been removed and neither have Romney renounced the book and left the church. Obama did.

I don’t know what Joseph Smith was hallucinating on while he was walking through the forest and came upon the gold plates that he only could translate in to the Book of Mormon and no one else saw the plate but him and they mysteriously disappeared after translation.

After reading the “Book of Mormon Reader” written in comic book format, I am more convinced than ever that the Book of Mormons is a book of fairy tales. Beginning with Jesus coming to America after his resurrection. GOD’s word said he went back to heaven were he came from to prepare a place for his disciples.

The biggest lie of Joseph Smith was his racist teachings. He taught that the black race was descendents the Canaanites who were cursed but the black race was descendents of Cush and there was no curse. All Blacks are descendent of Cush. The descendent of the cursed Canaanites were white. Gen. 10;. Descendent of Cush were not black because of a curse.

The racist rants of Joseph Smith is unfounded and the verses should be removed from the Book of Mormons and Romney should lead the removal or he should leave the Mormon church. Unlike the history lessons on racism taught by Rev. Wright. Truth hurts like a MOFO don't it?

“The Races of Mankind” shows the back race far more superior then the white race. Under the same income, education and culture, advantages and other opportunities, blacks surpassed whites. All dark skin races far superior to whites under the same conditions.

And lets not visit Hannity and O’Reilly’s catholic church and it’s centuries of atrocities and molestations of children and Nuns and murder of hundred of aborted babies buried in church court yards of nuns they got pregnant.

Warm Little Pond.

Why spend money on something every American already knows? Everyone knows that Barack Obama spent 20 long years in a separatist--racist--American hating church--and who also put in one of his books that Rev. Wright was his mentor.

Mitt Romney condemned efforts to use President Obama’s former pastor, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, in ads attacking the president, as reportedly planned by a “super PAC” working toward electing Mr. Romney in November.

“I repudiate the effort by that PAC to promote an ad strategy of the nature they’ve described,” Mr. Romney said during an interview with the conservative Townhall Web site. “I would like to see this campaign focus on the economy, on getting people back to work, on seeing rising incomes and growing prosperity — particularly for those in the middle class of America.”
Romney Rejects Using the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Against Obama - NYTimes.com

He doesn't want Mormonism to come into play, but it will. I watched a documentary on Mormonism on the Christian channel TBN and it wasn't very flattering.

God bless my America.

Do you really believe that? The world has been shaped by haters. Hell, America was founded by haters and racists. Hate lasts just as long as love, if not longer. I have created kids and grandkids in my image, so I will exist for generations. Hahaha.

Enjoy.

You will be forgotten before your hateful ass is cold, loser. Yes, even by them. You are just an error to be smoothed over and forgotten and that is just what will happen. You waste your waning time consuming yourself in bitterness and impotence. What a disgrace. But who the fuck cares? You're nobody.

Warm Little Pond.

soooo you are saying that a preacher that spouts racist propaganda in a church or religion makes you a racist if you are a member of said religion ??? why the double standard for Obama ??? he attended a black theology church that hates America,whites and Jews !! he attended for 20 yrs !!

cut spending !! how else ??

Forum List

Back