Retired Lt. Gen.: Trumps Boastful Thanksgiving Message to Troops Somewhat Insulting

Of course the only system of healthcare that can do that is single payer.
Look at the VA that is single payer and it fucking blows.
Only a fool like you would think that. More than 30,000 people die from infections caused by poor hygienic standards in private hospitals every year.

The SLC VA partners with the world famous UofU hospital. Many VA hospitals do.

You did not serve, did you, TK?

Only a fool like you would think that. More than 30,000 people die from infections caused by poor hygienic standards in private hospitals every year.

US Army 96-03. My personal experience with the VA has been shit from the day I got out.. I'm not the only one in my family My Father, 2 Uncles, both Grandfathers and a cousin all dealt with the fucking nightmare that is the VA. I pray the system gets fixed before my youngest daughter, who is currently, serving gets out.

By the way I didn't question your service who the fuck are you to question mine.

US Army 96-03. My personal experience with the VA has been shit from the day I got out.. I'm not the only one in my family My Father, 2 Uncles, both Grandfathers and a cousin all dealt with the fucking nightmare that is the VA. I pray the system gets fixed before my youngest daughter, who is currently, serving gets out.

By the way I didn't question your service who the fuck are you to question mine.
My father, myself, my two brothers, my nephews, and a cousin have been quite satisfied with the VAs in Utah, Iowa, and CA.

I am sorry you have had such a bad experience.

And, yes, I hope those that fail the veterans get fixed soon.

I have every right to ask if you were a veteran if you are going to criticize the VA. You don't like it? I could care less.

You are not tough at all. You sound as silly as DarkFury.

If Trump could govern successfully for the welfare of all Americans, sure, I would support him.

Based on everything Trump promised, I would have voted for him, except i've seen "promise everything to everybody" candidates before, and know their promises were all bull shit.
Reading a book on William Randolph Hearst right now, called "The Chief"....eerily similar.

Both enlisted and brass are coming to realize the Orange Doofus is fully capable of getting them killed for non-vital reasons to America. So are their families.
Is that why Trumps numbers are higher with the troops than Obama's

All you people claiming trumps numbers are high with the military, when the fuck are you going to prove it? Your words don't mean shit to anyone.

Both enlisted and brass are coming to realize the Orange Doofus is fully capable of getting them killed for non-vital reasons to America. So are their families.

All you people claiming trumps numbers are high with the military, when the fuck are you going to prove it? Your words don't mean shit to anyone.
Don't like the Military Times because its a leftest rag but here they are.
Military Times poll: Majority of troops support President Trump

Don't like the Military Times because its a leftest rag but here they are.
Military Times poll: Majority of troops support President Trump
That was not in question. The question is why is that support slipping.

The fact is the past three Presidents actually went to see the troops on Thanksgiving, Trump fuck phoned them then played golf or phoned them from the golf course.

The views shifted depending on which service members were surveyed, though. While 48% of enlisted troops said they approved of Trump, only 30% of officers held a favorable opinion of the commander-in-chief.

Per the poll, 53% of officers said they had unfavorable views of Trump.

The poll revealed some other divides, as well:

• Men in the military were more likely to support Trump (47%) than women in the military (32%)
  • Non-white troops were more to view Trump unfavorably (51%) than white troops (37%)
  • The president was the most popular among Marines (59% favorable)
  • He was the least popular among sailors (49% unfavorable)
At least the officers had some common sense.

Forum List

Back