Retired generals, admirals thank Trump for announcing ban on transgender troops

'Transgender' has to be the tiniest issue that has ever caused so much upset.

A black conservative? Or someone that is against abortion? Democrat party chairman Tom Perez says that anyone that doesn't support abortion isn't welcomed in the Democrat party. On April 20, 2017.

Each woman having the right to make that decision for themselves is a Democratic belief. Is this complicated for you?
If your against abortion you get no support from your party, hypocrite. Think like I want you too, or go on your way. You fucking sheep.

Now, was that so hard?
Wow at least you admit you are an intolerant asshole.

If you want to deny a woman the right to choose, you are not welcome in the Democratic party. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
Yes please run on that. I'll give you the first poster idea.
If you don't support killing this little guy, vote republican.
babynoah.jpg

See, that's the difference between believing in individual freedom and liberty and being a selfish partisan hack.

I support SSM, but only if its not forced via the courts. I don't want to ban abortion, but I fail to see how the constitution bans places like Alabama from doing it if they so choose. I would never deny service to a gay couple if I owned a business, but I can't see why we have to force others to do so without any real harm.

You don't support freedom or liberty, you support everyone acting like you and thinking like you OR ELSE.

I support a business being required to treat all customers fairly. I support our laws being enforced equally.

So basically "bake that fucking cake, peasant."

You try to make government force sound so banal.

And free exercise of religion is the law of the land as well.

If you're too dumb to understand after havng it explained to you so many times,, then you need to just shut up and bake the damn cake. I've explained it to you too many times already.

And you need to fucking explain why the government has to use so much force to get a person to do something they don't want to do, something easily gotten from another source.

Government is supposed to protect people from harm, not from butt hurt. You are a typical controlling asshole who only wants people to live how YOU want them to, think how YOU want them to, and act how YOU want them to.

You are far more fascist than 90% of the right leaning people who post here, and the worst thing is you don't even realize it.

You have far more in common with Jim Crow than with MLK, but you don't even realize it.

I don't have to explain shit. It's the law. Figure it out for yourself.

appeal to authority, you are not arguing why the law is a good idea or not.

Maybe the Hello Kitty Message Board is more your speed if you can't answer the why instead of the how.

So much for the claim that the generals oppose Trump's transgender policy. When they are retired and can say what they think, they support it:

Retired generals, admirals thank President Trump for banning transgender troops

More than a dozen retired generals and admirals have signed a letter to President Trump thanking him for his announced policy to ban transgender people from the armed forces.

“We write today to express our gratitude to you for making the extremely courageous decision to reverse President Obama’s transgender social experiment,” the conservative retired flag officers wrote. “There may be an enormous amount of vitriol directed at you for making this policy correction, but please know that overturning this policy may have done more in the long-term to save the culture and war-fighting capacity of the U.S. military than perhaps any other military policy you will adopt as president.”

The letter came as the Palm Center, a research nonprofit that promotes the LGBT agenda, released a competing statement from 56 retired admirals and generals who say reimposing the ban will hurt readiness, not help it.

“The Commander in Chief has tweeted a total ban of honorably serving transgender troops,” the statement said. “This proposed ban, if implemented, would cause significant disruptions, deprive the military of mission-critical talent, and compromise the integrity of transgender troops who would be forced to live a lie, as well as non-transgender peers who would be forced to choose between reporting their comrades or disobeying policy.”

Among the statement’s signatories: retired Marine Gen. John Allen, former deputy commander of U.S. Central Command; retired Vice Adm. Donald Arthur, former surgeon general of the Navy; and retired Lt. Gen. Claudia Kennedy, the first woman to achieve three-star rank in the Army.....
RETIRED GENERALS?!?! Really that's what you got? Wow, thanks for the great intel!

So their opinions are no good? What's your basis for that position?

<this should be hilarious>
Their opinions are fine, but they are old and out dated when it comes to social issues. My grandparents still thought mixed race couples were wrong before they died. I don't even want to think about what their opinions on transgenders would be. Fact is, old timers come from a different era. They lived through an era when blacks still couldn't vote... while they still have a lifetime of wisdom to share on many issues, I don't expect and old military vet to be in touch with social issues involving the LGBT

So much for the claim that the generals oppose Trump's transgender policy. When they are retired and can say what they think, they support it:

More than a dozen retired generals and admirals have signed a letter to President Trump thanking him for his announced policy to ban transgender people from the armed forces.

“We write today to express our gratitude to you for making the extremely courageous decision to reverse President Obama’s transgender social experiment,” the conservative retired flag officers wrote. “There may be an enormous amount of vitriol directed at you for making this policy correction, but please know that overturning this policy may have done more in the long-term to save the culture and war-fighting capacity of the U.S. military than perhaps any other military policy you will adopt as president.”

The letter came as the Palm Center, a research nonprofit that promotes the LGBT agenda, released a competing statement from 56 retired admirals and generals who say reimposing the ban will hurt readiness, not help it.

“The Commander in Chief has tweeted a total ban of honorably serving transgender troops,” the statement said. “This proposed ban, if implemented, would cause significant disruptions, deprive the military of mission-critical talent, and compromise the integrity of transgender troops who would be forced to live a lie, as well as non-transgender peers who would be forced to choose between reporting their comrades or disobeying policy.”

Among the statement’s signatories: retired Marine Gen. John Allen, former deputy commander of U.S. Central Command; retired Vice Adm. Donald Arthur, former surgeon general of the Navy; and retired Lt. Gen. Claudia Kennedy, the first woman to achieve three-star rank in the Army.....
RETIRED GENERALS?!?! Really that's what you got? Wow, thanks for the great intel!
Should I assume you will NEVER cite ex president Obama or any other person who is retired?

And it's quite telling that you think military advice from a life long member of the military such as retired generals isn't valued.
I don't think that at all. I have a tremendous amount of respect for our elders, especially retired vets. But I don't expect them to be in touch with social issues like the transgender situation.... just like I don't expect them to give me tech advice. Of course there are many that are still sharp in many areas, I'm a supporter of Maddog and Kelly in the WH and think they are very much in touch.

So the very first line of YOUR CITE states that more than a dozen Generals and Admirals supported trump's discrimination while 56 GENERALS AND ADMIRALS OPPOSED trump's discrimination...lol.
So much for your pathetic thread...hey dumbass, reading is fundamental...lol.

Each woman having the right to make that decision for themselves is a Democratic belief. Is this complicated for you?
If your against abortion you get no support from your party, hypocrite. Think like I want you too, or go on your way. You fucking sheep.

Now, was that so hard?

If you want to deny a woman the right to choose, you are not welcome in the Democratic party. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
If you don't support killing this little guy, vote republican.View attachment 141804

iDIOT.

I support a business being required to treat all customers fairly. I support our laws being enforced equally.

If you're too dumb to understand after havng it explained to you so many times,, then you need to just shut up and bake the damn cake. I've explained it to you too many times already.

And you need to fucking explain why the government has to use so much force to get a person to do something they don't want to do, something easily gotten from another source.

Government is supposed to protect people from harm, not from butt hurt. You are a typical controlling asshole who only wants people to live how YOU want them to, think how YOU want them to, and act how YOU want them to.

You are far more fascist than 90% of the right leaning people who post here, and the worst thing is you don't even realize it.

You have far more in common with Jim Crow than with MLK, but you don't even realize it.

Maybe the Hello Kitty Message Board is more your speed if you can't answer the why instead of the how.

Yes, that is exactly what I did. Like a parent who is exasperated repeatedly explaining to a child why he can't have a pony. After you've repeatedly told him for the 10th time about no place to keep it, and the high cost, and the kid still just doesn't seem to get it, eventually you just have to say "because that's just the way it is" and let them think what they will.

Now, was that so hard?

If you don't support killing this little guy, vote republican.View attachment 141804

iDIOT.
Truth hurts?

Cherry pick much?

56 retired generals, admirals warn against Trump's transgender ban ...
thehill.com/.../defense/344761-56-retired-officers-warn-against-trumps-transgender-tr...
2 days ago - 56 retired generals, admirals warn against Trump's transgender ban ... Last week, Trump tweeted that the military would “not accept or allow” transgender people to serve ... The retired officers also said Trump'sclaims of high costs have ... President Trump has reportedly denounced his White House digs, ...
Trump ban on transgender service members alarms some military ...
https://www.reuters.com/.../us-usa-military-transgender-exclusive-idUSKBN1AC2FN
7 days ago - WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump'ssudden decision to ban transgender personnel from serving in the militaryhas alarmed some senior military officers who were caught off guard by it.... The United States' top military officer, Marine General Joseph Dunford, told ...
Retired military officers slam Trump's proposed transgender ban
Retired military officers slam Trump's proposed transgender ban
2 days ago - CHICAGO (Reuters) - Fifty-six retired U.S. generals, admirals and other senior officers voiced opposition on Tuesday to President DonaldTrump's announcement of a ban on transgender military service, saying it would be disruptive and degrade readiness. Also on Tuesday, the U.S. ...
Transgender Military Ban: Generals, Admirals Condemn Trump | Time ...
time.com/4882553/transgender-military-ban-generals-admirals-letter/
2 days ago - The 56 officers from the United States Army, Marine Corps,Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard argued against implementing it.

Now, was that so hard?

Read the caption on the photo, stupid moron. It was a miscarriage. Know the difference?

Now, was that so hard?

Read the caption on the photo, stupid moron. It was a miscarriage. Know the difference?
It's an example of what is being murdered everyday.

Now, was that so hard?

So you think a miscarriage is murder?

Good grief...just ask staff to rename this thread "the abortion argument". I keep clicking on it, and it is nothing as advertised.

Yes, that is exactly what I did. Like a parent who is exasperated repeatedly explaining to a child why he can't have a pony. After you've repeatedly told him for the 10th time about no place to keep it, and the high cost, and the kid still just doesn't seem to get it, eventually you just have to say "because that's just the way it is" and let them think what they will.

1st equating a parent explaining to a child a debate on a political topic is kind of stupid. You are assuming a position of authority over me you have not earned, and do not deserve. 2nd by appealing to authority you are basically saying you either don't have a "why" argument you can make, or you realize it makes you sound like a fucking fascist thug.

1st equating a parent explaining to a child a debate on a political topic is kind of stupid. You are assuming a position of authority over me you have not earned, and do not deserve. 2nd by appealing to authority you are basically saying you either don't have a "why" argument you can make, or you realize it makes you sound like a fucking fascist thug.

Third choice, each time any of the simple things you RWNJs continually whine about is explained to you, you go make the same exaggerated accusations again. The information has been given to you. If you refuse, or are not capable of understanding that, it's your problem.

Third choice, each time any of the simple things you RWNJs continually whine about is explained to you, you go make the same exaggerated accusations again. The information has been given to you. If you refuse, or are not capable of understanding that, it's your problem.

You haven't given information, you spout on about "fuh fuh fuh, teh law is teh law, fuh fuh fuh" and refuse to accept that you are basically a bully using the government as your proxy.

That either makes you a sick fuck, or an ignorant fuck.

You haven't given information, you spout on about "fuh fuh fuh, teh law is teh law, fuh fuh fuh" and refuse to accept that you are basically a bully using the government as your proxy.

That either makes you a sick fuck, or an ignorant fuck.

Believe what you want, but you still can't have a pony.

So you think a miscarriage is murder?
Naturally no.

So the very first line of YOUR CITE states that more than a dozen Generals and Admirals supported trump's discrimination while 56 GENERALS AND ADMIRALS OPPOSED trump's discrimination...lol.
So much for your pathetic thread...hey dumbass, reading is fundamental...lol.
Please post a copy of this letter from the 56 generals and admirals.

Forum List

Back