Retired generals, admirals thank Trump for announcing ban on transgender troops

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE OR ELSE, PEASANT.

You only care about the rights of people you agree with, stop pretending otherwise.

I admit I care less about what RWNJs might want.

See, that's the difference between believing in individual freedom and liberty and being a selfish partisan hack.

I support SSM, but only if its not forced via the courts. I don't want to ban abortion, but I fail to see how the constitution bans places like Alabama from doing it if they so choose. I would never deny service to a gay couple if I owned a business, but I can't see why we have to force others to do so without any real harm.

You don't support freedom or liberty, you support everyone acting like you and thinking like you OR ELSE.

I support a business being required to treat all customers fairly. I support our laws being enforced equally.

So basically "bake that fucking cake, peasant."

You try to make government force sound so banal.

And free exercise of religion is the law of the land as well.

If you're too dumb to understand after havng it explained to you so many times,, then you need to just shut up and bake the damn cake. I've explained it to you too many times already.
So a black owned catering service should be forced to cater a kkk rally?

Since when do we discriminate against an individual because he or she falls into a certain group that as a group might have a high average of some bad characteristic?
There is no right to serve; rather it's a privilege. The military can discriminate.

By your reasoning we should ban black Americans from the military because of the high crime rate among young black males.
You're an idiot. You support the crimes they commit. Being a criminal isn't a mental disease. Wanting to chop your dick off to try to become something you can't become, is. But keep supporting a mental diseased people that are more likely to kill themselves, if they don't get help.

Since when do we discriminate against an individual because he or she falls into a certain group that as a group might have a high average of some bad characteristic?
A black conservative? Or someone that is against abortion? Democrat party chairman Tom Perez says that anyone that doesn't support abortion isn't welcomed in the Democrat party. On April 20, 2017.

Show me the law that allows the DNC to prohibit you from registering as a Democrat.
Your party will not support anyone who doesn't support abortion. Your chairman says so, party of tolerance. Lol

They also won't support anyone who wants to legalize discrimination against people of color.

So what? It's called having principles.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE OR ELSE, PEASANT.

You only care about the rights of people you agree with, stop pretending otherwise.

See, that's the difference between believing in individual freedom and liberty and being a selfish partisan hack.

I support SSM, but only if its not forced via the courts. I don't want to ban abortion, but I fail to see how the constitution bans places like Alabama from doing it if they so choose. I would never deny service to a gay couple if I owned a business, but I can't see why we have to force others to do so without any real harm.

You don't support freedom or liberty, you support everyone acting like you and thinking like you OR ELSE.

I support a business being required to treat all customers fairly. I support our laws being enforced equally.

If you're too dumb to understand after havng it explained to you so many times,, then you need to just shut up and bake the damn cake. I've explained it to you too many times already.

And you need to fucking explain why the government has to use so much force to get a person to do something they don't want to do, something easily gotten from another source.

Government is supposed to protect people from harm, not from butt hurt. You are a typical controlling asshole who only wants people to live how YOU want them to, think how YOU want them to, and act how YOU want them to.

You are far more fascist than 90% of the right leaning people who post here, and the worst thing is you don't even realize it.

You have far more in common with Jim Crow than with MLK, but you don't even realize it.

So a black owned catering service should be forced to cater a kkk rally?

Don't worry, they will go into the whole "political views are not protected, blah blah blah" as justification.

Lol, I don't remember being handicapped being a sin. How about your party rejecting people for no supporting abortion?

I don't remember that either. Your point?
Well you don't pay attention, the vagina March didn't allow democrats that didn't support abortion. You have a short memory. They weren't welcomed, remember. Oh and how you treat blacks that don't think the way they are supposed to. I think you call them house nig#ers. Democrat is another word for hate and intolerance.

Wow. You jump from handicap to vaginas. Trouble staying on subject?
Nobody is going to force someone to have an abortion. We feel a person has the right make that decision for themselves.
Just pointing out your party has no intolerance for someone who disagrees with you. Democrat party chairman said no support for any Democrat that doesn't support abortion on April 20, 2017. Tolerance at it's finest.

difference between tolerance and changing a plank in the platform. The right to choose is a basic Democratic belief.
Nope, not if you are a baker. Or if you dont support abortion. Your party rejects that, with your support.

Similar remarks have been said a lot of times in the past
(1.) I support the abolition of slavery, but only if its not forced via the courts.
(2.) I don't want to ban women from voting, but I fail to see how the constitution bans places like Alabama from doing it if they so choose.
(3.) I would never deny access to a handicapped couple if I owned a business, but I can't see why we have to force others to do so without any real harm.
Lol, I don't remember being handicapped being a sin. How about your party rejecting people for no supporting abortion?

Well you don't pay attention, the vagina March didn't allow democrats that didn't support abortion. You have a short memory. They weren't welcomed, remember. Oh and how you treat blacks that don't think the way they are supposed to. I think you call them house nig#ers. Democrat is another word for hate and intolerance.
Or how about when those uber-enlightened university students drove a gay speaker off campus, just shut him down, because he happens to have conservative views.

They didn't want to listen to an idiot. get over it.

By your reasoning we should ban black Americans from the military because of the high crime rate among young black males.
You're an idiot. You support the crimes they commit. Being a criminal isn't a mental disease. Wanting to chop your dick off to try to become something you can't become, is. But keep supporting a mental diseased people that are more likely to kill themselves, if they don't get help.

A black conservative? Or someone that is against abortion? Democrat party chairman Tom Perez says that anyone that doesn't support abortion isn't welcomed in the Democrat party. On April 20, 2017.

Each woman having the right to make that decision for themselves is a Democratic belief. Is this complicated for you?
If your against abortion you get no support from your party, hypocrite. Think like I want you too, or go on your way. You fucking sheep.

Now, was that so hard?

There is no right to serve; rather it's a privilege. The military can discriminate.

Show me the law that allows the DNC to prohibit you from registering as a Democrat.
Your party will not support anyone who doesn't support abortion. Your chairman says so, party of tolerance. Lol

They also won't support anyone who wants to legalize discrimination against people of color.

Lol, you say that the way your party treated Cain or Carson? Lol Also under the first Democrat black president, blacks are worse off. Democrat principles on display.

And you need to fucking explain why the government has to use so much force to get a person to do something they don't want to do, something easily gotten from another source.

Government is supposed to protect people from harm, not from butt hurt. You are a typical controlling asshole who only wants people to live how YOU want them to, think how YOU want them to, and act how YOU want them to.

You are far more fascist than 90% of the right leaning people who post here, and the worst thing is you don't even realize it.

You have far more in common with Jim Crow than with MLK, but you don't even realize it.

I don't have to explain shit. It's the law. Figure it out for yourself.

Similar remarks have been said a lot of times in the past
(1.) I support the abolition of slavery, but only if its not forced via the courts.
(2.) I don't want to ban women from voting, but I fail to see how the constitution bans places like Alabama from doing it if they so choose.
(3.) I would never deny access to a handicapped couple if I owned a business, but I can't see why we have to force others to do so without any real harm.

Or how about when those uber-enlightened university students drove a gay speaker off campus, just shut him down, because he happens to have conservative views.

Liberal tolerance on display. If the same happened to a liberal black person. You would be outraged. Your racism is being showed to all.

Each woman having the right to make that decision for themselves is a Democratic belief. Is this complicated for you?
If your against abortion you get no support from your party, hypocrite. Think like I want you too, or go on your way. You fucking sheep.

Now, was that so hard?
Wow at least you admit you are an intolerant asshole.

Wow. You jump from handicap to vaginas. Trouble staying on subject?
Nobody is going to force someone to have an abortion. We feel a person has the right make that decision for themselves.
Just pointing out your party has no intolerance for someone who disagrees with you. Democrat party chairman said no support for any Democrat that doesn't support abortion on April 20, 2017. Tolerance at it's finest.

difference between tolerance and changing a plank in the platform. The right to choose is a basic Democratic belief.
Nope, not if you are a baker. Or if you dont support abortion. Your party rejects that, with your support.

If somebody forces you to have an abortion, call the cops.

Lol, you say that the way your party treated Cain or Carson? Lol Also under the first Democrat black president, blacks are worse off. Democrat principles on display.

Cain and Carson were idiots.

[

The RWnuts try to pull this all the time...

'Agree with us on the issues, or we'll call you intolerant!!!!'
Lol, I was talking about your party. Support abortion or the Democrat party will not support you.
997e3c42e7ab9c59d90f8ea2aefd21ed--choose-life-political-quotes.jpg

Liberal tolerance on display. If the same happened to a liberal black person. You would be outraged. Your racism is being showed to all.

You're just plain dumb, aren't you?

Cain and Carson were idiots.
Oh my, compared to Obama they were geniuses. Obama was a total idiot, all those 57 states he was going to visit. Also blacks are worse off after he was president. With your support.

Now, was that so hard?

If you want to deny a woman the right to choose, you are not welcome in the Democratic party. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Now, was that so hard?

If you want to deny a woman the right to choose, you are not welcome in the Democratic party. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
I'm glad you think like that, your party needs to run on that motto!

Forum List

Back