Restaurant Owner Saved His Business... By Keeping Black Diners Away

I'm willing to bet that the restaurant doesn't even exist...someone from Stormfront probably wrote the article to describe a possible loophole to allow segregation.

I'd say that's about right. It's inconceivable that the family of a young man would laugh after he called the waitress a bitch, just for bringing the wrong beverage. And that part about taking fried chicken off the menu gives the writer away.

No it's not when you're dealing with black people.

Absolutely correct. Especially after the whack job liberals found out and quit going to the restaurant.

[...]
You might be surprised to learn that the vast majority of so-called White "Liberals" are liberal on the surface but wouldn't hesitate to patronize the restaurant in question provided no fingers were pointed at them. The thing is these pseudo-Liberals don't know their supposedly enlightened disposition is counterfeit. They believe their own bullshit. They have been indoctrinated with what in effect are the attitudes of a social trend and have adjusted their thinking to conform with what they believe is expected of them.

Briefly stated, they talk the talk but only walk the walk when somebody's looking and the effect of their pseudo-attitude doesn't come too close to home.

Some years ago there was a Japanese restaurant in New York that did very much the same thing. They only catered to Japanese. Soon as the City found out..they got heavy fines..and were forced to issue apologies.
If I knew that a Japanese restaurant preferred to serve only Japanese diners I would respect that preference and go elsewhere. Some people wish to socialize with only their own kind and I see nothing wrong with that.

All that is missing in the equation is the entrepreneurial Japanese who opens a Japanese restaurant that welcomes non-Japanese. Then everybody's happy. So why the big deal?

Some years ago there was a Japanese restaurant in New York that did very much the same thing. They only catered to Japanese. Soon as the City found out..they got heavy fines..and were forced to issue apologies.
If I knew that a Japanese restaurant preferred to serve only Japanese diners I would respect that preference and go elsewhere. Some people wish to socialize with only their own kind and I see nothing wrong with that.

All that is missing in the equation is the entrepreneurial Japanese who opens a Japanese restaurant that welcomes non-Japanese. Then everybody's happy. So why the big deal?

1. It's illegal.

2. See above.

1. It's illegal.

2. See above.
i think his point is that it shouldnt be illegal

I'm willing to bet that the restaurant doesn't even exist...someone from Stormfront probably wrote the article to describe a possible loophole to allow segregation.
I think you're right. I believe it is a hypothetical construct but it poses an interesting point of view to be explored.

However I wouldn't presume the writer to have a Stormfront mentality. Could be the writer has experienced an analogous situation and wishes to know how others feel about it.

I'd love to know the name of the restaurant... just to make sure I did not by mistake patronize them.
P1000224.JPG

:tongue:

I'd love to know the name of the restaurant... just to make sure I did not by mistake patronize them.
P1000224.JPG
no fucking way
Rick Bayless would not write such absolute drivel

Do you see any blacks in the line?

The woman in black with the purse on her shoulder facing away from the camera is black. The woman in the tan jacket standing on the other side of the light post is black. The woman standing up near the curve in the line, between the guy in the red and the guy in blue is black as well. :lol:

At least I think so. :lol:

Immie

no fucking way

The woman in black with the purse on her shoulder facing away from the camera is black. The woman in the tan jacket standing on the other side of the light post is black. The woman standing up near the curve in the line, between the guy in the red and the guy in blue is black as well. :lol:

Immie
yes, i'm sure Chef Bayless would write such things :eusa_whistle:

State Dinner Chef Tweets About 'Day of Creation' - ABC News

I'd say that's about right. It's inconceivable that the family of a young man would laugh after he called the waitress a bitch, just for bringing the wrong beverage. And that part about taking fried chicken off the menu gives the writer away.
I agree. Those two items do seem to be superfluous stereotypes.

no fucking way

Immie

I don't know anything about him, so can't comment on this.

Immie

Wow, you people really are obsessed about race, aren't you?

My idea of a good restaurant is good food.

In my humble opinion, good atmosphere also plays an important part in whether or not a restaurant is good. Good food goes along way, but the atmosphere is important as well. I highly doubt the atmosphere at the restaurant in the OP would qualify as "good". There is something about bigotry that leaves an heavy depression in the air.

Immie

Immie

I don't know anything about him, so can't comment on this.

Immie
dont know about him personally, but i've seen him on top chef masters on Bravo

If a restaurant was allowed to discriminate serving blacks it would be very successful. People would love to be able to go out and not have to think about having to deal blacks rude behaviour.

You, and your good for nothing racist friends, couldn't keep a restaurant afloat, Tank. You notice that the 'author' of this ridiculous story doesn't even have the courage to name his establishment. What does that tell you? It tells me that he knows damned well that most of his patrons would disappear if he openly admitted his policy. He'd go bankrupt in a week.

I agree....I don't believe the story one bit.

Forum List

Back