Restaurant charging a security fee.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Must be because crime is "way down" and everyone feels so safe in this environment Democrats have created.

Angelenos are used to seeing fees for gratuity and even healthcare on the restaurant bill, but a downtown Los Angeles rooftop eatery is now charging a fee for security.

Considered an essential experience in rooftop dining, diners at Perch, which is on the 15th floor of the Pershing Square Building at Hill and 5th streets, may soon notice the 4.5% surcharge on their receipt.

1712260758009.png

MSN

If my bill comes and it has anything more than the cost of my food and tax I won't pay it. And I will only tip if the waitress is old enough to be their 60s, or someone that was polite and did a better than average job, even then that's just 5 bucks.

One restaurant had "additional charges" of a few Dollars. I got my cash out and used change in my wife's purse to make exact change for the bill minus their additional charges and the lady kept telling me I was short, she called the manager and at the embarrassment of my wife I said quite loudly he could stick his additional charges up his ass and left and if he didn't like it he could call the cops.

Forum List

Back